[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Write an anime plot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: write an anime plot.jpg (6KB, 250x136px) Image search: [Google]
write an anime plot.jpg
6KB, 250x136px
Hard mode: Comedy
>>
>>157936431
A comic rendition of my various failures and suffering
>>
File: AwldbKK.png (137KB, 555x143px) Image search: [Google]
AwldbKK.png
137KB, 555x143px
>>
>>157936482
you mean like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO1mTELoj6o&t=0s
>>
>>157936647
>make your bedroom your all room
>screw with your sleep
literally my life. I need to move out
>>
>>157936993
>set vapid goals
>>
A young hero sets out with a magic sword to try to kill the big bad guy. He dies though.

A few years later, he's raised as a skellington by one of the big bad guy's servants, a qt necromancer. He retains his free will, but manages to fool the necromancer into thinking she controls him. He basically serves as a servant for the necromancer and her bad guy friends. Now, he's resuming his quest to kill the big bad guy while trying to hide the fact that he's not really on their side.

Also he can only communicate by miming and rattling his bones.
>>
>>157936431
a gender swap anime remake of "Admiral Kolchak" (the 2008 movie)
>>
>>157936431
Isekai

INTO GIRLS
>>
StarStripes girls
>the american bill of rights as represented by a group of magical girls,they fight monster laws and people that endanger american freedom and burgers.
thier personas are similar to the laws they represent
I. Foul-mouthed, yankee girl constantly challenging authority
II. /k/ tier gun-nut who thinks more firepower is the answer to any problem
III. Soft-spoken healing type who doesn't like violence
IV. Hikkineet conspiracy theorist who just wants to be left alone to her imageboards
V. Honorable, chivalrous knight-type who takes her code very seriously
VI. Speedster scouting type who enjoys keeping an eye on everything
VII. Ojou who views the world entirely based on money
VIII. Two-faced sadist who puts on a kind and caring outward face while secretly enjoy the torment of others
IX. Caring onee-san who believes protecting others is the most important thing in the world
X. Very average, everyday high school girl still just getting used to her magical girl powers

Together, they manifest the American destiny
Their adventures involves:
>Smuggling and helping counter-revolutionaries/contras and religious extremist
>Waging proxy war on asian country through agents and religious fanatic pawns
>Waging secret cold war against China and Russia by spreading hate, false accusations, and sinophobe/russophobe
>NSA robots trying to take lewd pictures of them at the beach
>D.A.R.P.A spending on white elephants
Their enemies include:
>Chinese magical girl that copies herself powered by collectivism and the spirit of state capitalism
>gun controll bill is an actuial troll summoned to grab guns
>civil fortfechure & budget gremlins stealing money
>Domestic spying see nsa robots
>antifa stand user powering hate speech law with human sacrifices
>ATF dogmen shooting people randomly
>>
Do It nYanself

Our MC is a catgirl who is interested in making friends in her new class. She is very energetic, careless and also flat-chested. As a result, she often ends up breaking people's cherished possessions.

She stores damaged objects all throughout her home. These pieces of damaged furniture and other items scare her, emitting a strange aura due to their damages. She can see this aura due to the teachings of of her grandparents. They taught her that each piece of furniture and houseware should be respected.
One day the spirits guide her to an old magazine that features her grandparenents repair shop,now she desires to repair these items to honor her grandparents. she has no skills or tools.

then, she hears a loud hammering and the whirring of power tools coming from her neighbor's backyard. When she goes to look, she sees her classmates cutting wood and building furniture. Inspired by their skills (and big boobs) she asks the other girls if they could give her guidance in the art of furniture repair.

Every day she learns the ins and outs of DIY construction and repair, and uses these skills to restore her possessions, healing the objects' auras, and as her skills grow so too does her heart
>>
File: 1463823072499.jpg (76KB, 1024x1016px) Image search: [Google]
1463823072499.jpg
76KB, 1024x1016px
>>157936431
>Gaijin-kun moves to Nippon
>works as an english teacher and tries to get yellow poon
>fails

It doubles as a comedy and tragedy. The ancients Greeks would be proud.
>>
I'm watching Mike Tyson Mystery Adventures

I want an Isekai where the MC is already like 2-3 years into living in the fantasy world and is done with the main plot, so he starts a mystery solving team with his variety of friends
>>
>>157936431
slice of life comedy action about the misadventures of a small low-level guild in a popular MMO as they work their way up to become one of the biggest and best. think Konosuba + King's Avatar
>>
Trap idols.
>>
>>157937054
This is just a vehicle for the necromancer waifu, isn't it?

>>157937128
This too is just a waifu delivery system. You didn't even bother trying to make a story because we all know it's irrelevant, or even actively detrimental to your intentions.

>>157937151
Nothing more than a list of ten waifus and a single defining personality quirk. Of course, you only need one personality trait for it to work; if you add too many, you dilute the formula.

>>157937202
I like how you added "catgirl" to your pitch and then didn't change anything else at all to reflect your protagonist's new morphology. You just stuck nekomimi on her and called it a day, content in the knowledge that such a shallow ruse would nonetheless make her more appealing as a waifu.
>>
>>157937331
>the episode when the guild leader realizes he's been cybering with and giving all the loot to a mangina
>>
File: 1494724900697.png (666KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
1494724900697.png
666KB, 666x666px
>>157937363
Now we're talking.
>>
>>157937374
>This is just a vehicle for the necromancer waifu, isn't it?
Nah I just wanted a skeleton main character who has to have other characters speak for him. Necromancer actually might work better as a guy.
>>
Basically the Parasyte, but Migi instead went to male MC of Me!Me!Me! and read most of the hentai doujins
>>
A team of soldiers like the A Team find themselves in an alternate fantasy world.

They go on missions A Team style with no regard for fantasy.
No explanation is given for how they have the guns, ammo, tanks, airplanes, helicopters, explosives, etc that they have each episode.
>>
Guy works for the Japanese equivalent of the CIA, whatever it is. He is a lowly assistant type employee; just filing stuff away and menial tasks. While sorting through an archive he finds a misfiled highly classified document. He succumbs to curiosity and rifles through it: It describes in pretty great detail concerning sophisticated plans and a myriad of testing and data analysis about some kind of Giant Fighting Robot/Mechanical Unit. He initially thinks this is some kind of joke, but is concerned with how official the document looks.

Instead of reporting this find, he does the typical thing and tries to dig for more. Asspulling his way into getting access to the archive where more of these Classified documents are held, he is shocked at what he finds: He discovers all sorts of reports on stuff that would be considered stereotypical Japanese Anime, reports on Tentacle Monsters, Teenage Girls that Transform into Super Beings to fight crime, Little Children with Animal-like appendages like cat ears or tails, Time Traveling Super Samurai, etc.

He learns that all of these things are being reported on by various citizens of the country, but that the government only does the minimal to clean it up and suppression. They make sure though that constant rumors persist, as MC figures out, so that the government can conduct it's conspiracy to sell the idea of all this to Americans that are suckers for this kind of crap.

He finds he is powerless to stop it though as he is literally "written off"
>>
File: 1466715795520.png (57KB, 1305x476px) Image search: [Google]
1466715795520.png
57KB, 1305x476px
>>157937054
Hey wait a minute, I recognize this one.

Although the one that I remember involved the catchphrase "I've got a bone to pick with you!"

Also, damn it, "Blighted Light" is already the name of some old LoZ fanfic, although thankfully nobody has yet taken "So I Lost All Memories of My Past Life when I Got Revived by a Necromancer who Wants to Reclaim her Past, when a Black Winter Ends the World?!"
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.