[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black Lagoon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: j005.jpg (408KB, 709x1054px) Image search: [Google]
j005.jpg
408KB, 709x1054px
Did they fuck?

I wanted him to fuck the loli maid and had Roberta as step-mother.
>>
I think it's pretty plausible that he has threesomes with his maids.
>>
>>157932011
Yep. Pretty sure Hiroe made it canon in one of his side stories. I feel bad for Fabiola.
>>
>>157933600
>implying Roberta doesn't encourage him to fuck Fabiola on camera
>>
File: fabi_01.jpg (487KB, 618x864px) Image search: [Google]
fabi_01.jpg
487KB, 618x864px
Micro Maid is best Maid
>>
>>157932011
>that moment when the indian girl told Revy about wanting to fuck Rock
>>
>>157933600
>one of his side stories
which?
>>
>>157935950
It's an omake, so it's technically not canon in itself, but really, I wouldn't even bat an eye if Hiroe came out and said "Yeah, they're fucking."
>>
File: shenhua-and-sawyer.jpg (2MB, 3290x4780px) Image search: [Google]
shenhua-and-sawyer.jpg
2MB, 3290x4780px
The girls in this series are just fucking delicious by the way.
>>
>>157932011
Did anyone else hardcore cringe at everything involving the maid? So fucking out of place in a series that was fine with the fanservice it already had. The actual backstory about Venezuala was fine but the way this bullshit thrust itself into the setting with the maid outfits leading was retarded, I thought, in supposedly a more serious manga. Same with the over-the-top Nazis in the end of the sunken ship bit. Same with some of Revy's mid-series crises and histrionics. Same with the younger nun who's just another Revy, and the "2deep" twins. Fuck, I just realized half of the story arcs and characters in Black Lagoon are retarded and don't belong in the same universe as Dutch.
>>
>>157936549
>supposedly a more serious manga
What the fuck gave you that idea? The first story literally concludes with a WW2 torpedo boat torpedoing a modern day attack helicopter.
>>
>>157936758
Because the guy driving the helicopter was a retard and parked next to a makeshift ramp. It was treated as a complete asspull by everyone on the boat, too, and it didn't even involve a scrap of anime physics.
>>
>>157936549
Nobody else cringed, get that stick out of your butt.
>>
>>157937069
Okay thanks, that is one (1) opinion, will await more. I just think it would be nice if the Japanese stopped thinking every anime has to have a maid, a loli, or a catgirl in it.
>>
>>157936973
There's more things that come to mind
>dude carrying a handheld minigun
>first appearance of Roberta
>literally the entire character of Rotton
>Claude's modus operandi and ultimate death
>Sawyer going into combat against gunmen with a powertool
>Shenhua's fighting style
>the Samurai dude in the Japan arc, especially using his sword to cut a gun in half

The series is full of insane shit, second Maid arc just ramped it up somewhat.
>>
>>157937166
You are a retard.
>>
>>157937166
>I just think it would be nice if the Japanese stopped thinking every anime has to have a maid, a loli, or a catgirl in it
You're interested in the wrong medium.
>>
>>157935826
I think we can all agree on this.
>>
>>157932011
You just described one of the few good black lagoon doujins out there
>>
>>157942561
I think there's at least two where he fucks both his maids.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.