[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Centaurs are waifus of the future

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

That feeling when you know something is about to be the next Anime of the Year if not decade but because no one reads manga they act like it will suck.

Its like a combination of Smug and Sad. Cant wait for everyone to start trying to claim The Angel Class Rep.
>>
Just fuck a horse, you degenerate.
>>
>>157923213
BIG FLOPPY HORSE PUSSY
>>
Nah, goat girl is going to be the popular one while tomboys fags cream themselves over imp.

Hime is going to get a whole lot of poop jokes made about her.
>>
I don't understand the fascination with horse girls. There is no way you could ever satisfy them sexually without fisting them.
>>
I fell for the meme of this manga
Its nothing special, would have preferred a normal cgdct
>>
>>157923691
Given she is implied to be a lesbian it must be doubly hard, luckily Imps got a long thick prehensile tail
>>
>>157923751
Well Citrus is coming out some time
>>
>Thinks centaur will be popular.
>First several chapters are her worrying about the size/shape of her vagina and how she takes dumps.

The threads are going to call her shit and say she has a big sloppy cunt.
>>
Ok, who's on the 4th thread?
>>
>guys the source material is a masterpiece I swear
You fucks will call any shit good, I'm not falling for this again.
>>
>>157923213
>wanting to fuck a horse
Yiff in hell cunt.
>>
>>157923691
Mare's vaginas are much smaller than all the centaur smut you consume has lead you to believe. A quick search of on line veterinary sites will let you confirm that.
>>
File: CW_0_30.png (590KB, 1476x2074px) Image search: [Google]
CW_0_30.png
590KB, 1476x2074px
>>157923863
But it's canonically a very cute horse pussy.
>>
>>157925075
Why the fuck would I look that up?
>>
>>157925279
Both so you don't have to trust an anonymous source and so you can stop looking like an ill-informed idiot on-line.
>>
>>157925149
So how the author gone from that into some narcotic AU worlds and aliens and fascist stage?

It's like we have two sides, one complete drunken bullshit one and other cute monstergirls acting all yuri around each other one.
>>
>>157925568
>narcotic AU worlds and aliens and fascist stage
Title, please
>>
>>157925568
I'm convinced he has some real mental health issues. Although the world being pretty over controlled does show up early, while they're on their way to school.
>>
>>157925675
Look at OP's image.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.