[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Re:Zero

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 26

File: Re-Zero.jpg (105KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
Re-Zero.jpg
105KB, 600x338px
I guess I'm super late in watching this (the anime) but I just marathoned it and I really enjoyed it. I tried to find info on a second season but I guess that's still up in the air.

Which candidate was /a/ rooting for when the show was airing?
>>
File: 1484989094747.png (41KB, 1196x652px) Image search: [Google]
1484989094747.png
41KB, 1196x652px
>>157917971
>>
>>157918242

Felt? Goddamn I'm surprised. I thought it would have been Emilia.
>>
Speaking of the game, what is the consensus on it? Do the characters behave in character?
>>
>>157918389
why would anyone vote for Emilia though? She's naive and ignorant, the worst type of ruler.
>>
Priscilla best girl!
>>
>>157918242
>/a/ are anarchists
that's a pretty shitty opinion, I hope most people just voted for the loli
>>
>>157918521
Nothing concrete but I'm fairly certain nobody was in character for this kind of game
>>
>>157918784

Emilia wanted egalitarianism, Felt was just a dumb kid who wanted to completely destroy society since she had a hard life.
>>
>>157919101
Emilia would ruin the country faster than Felt with how dumb she is.
>>
It seemed like out of the election speeches only Emilia and Crusch were even sane. The other three were;

>I will completely smash this society if elected!
>*rubbing hands together* Shekels!
>"Bow down and grovel and worship me!"

I mean christ, who are there campaign managers.
>>
>>157919198
Emilia is smart. She just needs time to read books and study.
>>
>>157919711
Yes, Emilia's ignorant, not an idiot.
>>
If you have a contract with a spirit that destroys the world in the event of your death, isn't that something you should probably mention to people?

Like "by the way if I die the world gets destroyed". So maybe we should hire more bodyguards or something since my guardian is always away on trips. You know. Because of the world.
>>
>>157919857
>isn't that something you should probably mention to people?
I think that would only make people hate Emilia more and think her existence is the worst thing ever.
>>
>>157919857
>some people actually would vote for her
probably underaged white knight retards?
>>
>>157919793
No, she's definitely an idiot. Its not even a matter of ignorance, she's almost literally 9 years old.

>>157919208
The anime rushed through their speeches and changed them a little.

Crusch's is mostly the same since its fairly straightforward. She wants people to stand on their own for better or worse and not be reliant on a guardian deity that she thinks weakens them.

Anastasia is also mostly the same, but Julius adds that what she describes as greed is more accurately ambition, and that under her leadership the country will most certainly flourish.

Priscilla is tricky. She's a huge bitch, but what you don't realize is that she literally never, ever loses or suffers, ever. This protection extends to her dominion because it would count as her loss if her dominion were to crumble. She currently lords over a few areas that have had nothing but good things happen to them since she took over, so while she leaves much to be desired as a ruler in terms of skill or personality, the nation would literally be blessed.

Felt is basically the same, fuck the country and shit.

Emilia's is radically different. She doesn't even give a shit about other people, and never tries to pretend otherwise. Her speech that became about treating everyone equally was originally just about treating her specifically the same as the other candidates and letting her run fairly. She has no ideas on how to rule or no aspirations of what to do if she was put in charge. All she knows is that some dumb clown said it might help unfreeze her elf village if she won and so that what she's doing because she's a child.
>>
>>157920251
Are you retarded? 9 year olds aren't "idiots", they don't lack intelligence, they lack knowledge, hence why you call them "ignorant".

Also, Emilia's 14 mental age wise, not 9.
>>
>>157919857
I don't remember there being any mention of Emilia knowing that would happen though. While Subaru doesn't take Puck seriously at first, we don't know how the other characters really react to Puck "joking around" about destroying the world.
Surely, if Emilia doesn't know, she isn't taking him seriously or doesn't think of her death. You don't usually think every day of the possibility of you dying and triggering your obsessive guardian.
>>
>>157920299
No, she's been around for 14 years, she is outstripped in intelligence by basically every other child character in the series. She compares favorably only to the other non-Petra village kids who range from 6-12. She's literally just stupid. Even when she has all the facts of a situation she does or says stupid things.
>>
>>157920386
she knows since it's a contract she agreed to, she really doesn't care about people like she pretends to
>>
>>157920386
Emilia has to know, since its the terms of her contract which she set up with him. She probably doesn't understand, because she was a child at the time it was made, but she at least knows.
>>
>>157920386
She should know if it's a contract like Puck called it. The nature of contracts in this series means Emilia would have had to actually accept the terms of "destroying the world".
Maybe we should chalk it up to her being mentally unstable after being unfrozen and not remembering now or something?
>>157920468
She got frozen when she was like 8 and had shit parenting, no need to blame for being behind.
>>
>>157920386
>You don't usually think every day of the possibility of you dying and triggering your obsessive guardian.
people hate her because she looks like satan who destroyed half of the world AND she's a throne candidate, more deathflags aren't possible desu
>>
>>157920531
>She got frozen when she was like 8 and had shit parenting, no need to blame for being behind.
She's behind, everybody. After a year and a half of doing nothing but studying she has nothing interesting to say and still knows next to nothing. Sorry your waifu is dumb, but she's literally just dumb, its the most common mental trait that gets mentioned about her. It even outstripped 'nice' long ago because she has more opportunities to be dumb than nice.
>>
>>157920531
>Shit parenting
>Implying Fortuna and Betelgeuse weren't good parents before they got hit with corruption
>>
>>157920468
>No, she's been around for 14 years
No, she's been around for about 107~ years, her mental age is 14~.
> she is outstripped in intelligence by basically every other child character in the series.
No, she isn't?
>She compares favorably only to the other non-Petra village kids who range from 6-12.
By what standards? Emilia's poor at every social aspect because of her upbringing (or lack of), she never once showed signs of being an "idiot", merely "ignorant".
>Even when she has all the facts of a situation she does or says stupid things.
Like?
>>157920505
>>157920517
>>157920531
I doubt it, because she mentions at some point that she's not aware of some of the details of the contract, because Puck added a ton of them.
>>157920552
People in general do not think of the possibility of them dying, you idiot. Even in the most dire circumstances, we tend to cling to the idea that we'll survive to see another day. Even Subaru that knows how much shit everyone will go through thinks in these terms.
Now think of Emilia that is so sheltered and continues to be sheltered, why would she think of her being killed?
>>
>>157920627
>After a year and a half of doing nothing but studying
I doubt her studies had anything that could have improved her mental maturity. You're right though, it makes me dislike her character anyway, Tappei shouldn't have taken it that far with her immaturity unless it's going to be really really important in the future. What exactly did she even study, history and magic?
Also I'm actually a Remfag
>>157920691
I meant Puck obviously after she got unfrozen
>>
>>157920772
>People in general do not think of the possibility of them dying, you idiot
Yeah in the real world, you idiot.
>>
>>157920835
In general, you mongoloid.
>>
>>157918521
>>157919098
You earn their respect and get a kiss as the reward in the game. That's it. The game is a moneybait. And it's a good thing, actual romance would have been disgusting.
>>
>>157920885
>actual romance would have been disgusting.
>"The WN isn't giving me my romance options"
>"That means the game must be worse! WHY SHOULD WE HAVE GOOD THINGS?"
>>
>>157920772
>she mentions at some point that she's not aware of some of the details of the contract, because Puck added a ton of them.
So at some point she agreed to expand the contract so that Puck would be able to add whatever he wanted and he added that world ending shit because reasons?
>>
>>157920386

During the first big fight in the anime with the bowel hunter Puck has to go to sleep because his time limit ran out and he says "If you die ill act according to my contract" and Emilia just nods yes like 'yes puck, be sure and destroy the entire planet if that happens".

It's obvious she knows about it, but it doesn't fit her character that she does. I've only watched the anime, does it ever get explained?
>>
>>157920925
Reasons being that for him, there's no point in living without her and the world has no meaning, so the world and him should go out with a bang.
I can't wait to actually get some real motivations for Puck.
>>
>>157920912
Wut? If the girls in the game had actually fallen for Subaru, their characters would have gotten worse in my eyes. Even though the game is non canon.
>>
>>157920968
>Puck
isnt he dead now?
>>
>>157920772
>No, she isn't?
Name one she's smarter than. Rem and Ram were both highly observant, quick witted and excellent students at 8. Annerose has an adult countenance and is schemey as befitting a tiny clown at 9. Meili is observant and understands situations and the world quickly, and she's about 12. Petra is 12 and is commonly called out for being smart, clever and quick to understand things. Felt is aggressive and probably not terribly smart, but she's at least clever and worldly. The only ones left are the rest of the village kids who we don't see much of, but they seem about on Emilia's level.

Emilia is ignorant, slow to understand things, bad at noticing situations, and overall doesn't make suggestions during planning because she's not bright.
>>
>>157920956
>and Emilia just nods yes like 'yes puck, be sure and destroy the entire planet if that happens".
I think that's quite the stretch.
>It's obvious she knows about it,
Obvious doesn't work here when your proof is basically a cryptic message you're not entirely sure means what you think it means.
>>157920980
>their characters would have gotten worse
That's pretty stupid.
>>157920989
No, he's in a smaller crystal that can't have him materialize. I think arc 6 talks about giving him a new crystal?
>>
>>157920989
Sleeping.

>>157920956
She's easily pressured into doing things. All Puck would have to do is basically fast talk her while she's 8 and sad and she'd more or less agree to whatever without really understanding it. You'd think she's a nice person who would protect the villagers too, but she's apparently easily convinced by Ram to just go run off and die alone in the tunnels while Ram futilely tries to protect people.
>>
>>157921103
>That's pretty stupid.
Why?
>>
>>157921017
>and overall doesn't make suggestions during planning because she's not bright.
She didn't really have an opportunity to plan shit till now or is this from Arc 5 and 6?
>>
>>157920251
>Felt is basically the same, fuck the country and shit.
WN actually has Reinhard suggest she's the lost Princess who was kidnapped 14 years ago.
>>
>>157921157
5 and 6. She's oddly competent if it comes strictly down to killing things or using magic. Its a bit weird, since I'm not sure why she knows how to fight as well as she does. Most everyone else is trained in some capacity, and she's not just throwing around raw power without finesse, but I have no idea why she's able to do that really.
>>
>>157921293
Yeah, but Felt's motive is the same. The reason she should rule is because 'hurr durr right of succession, lets put a crazy anarchist on the throne'
>>
https://px.a8.net/svt/ejp?a8mat=2TJ27T+G9UK1E+50+2HF3CJ
>>
>>157921308
Yeah, for a girl that was supposedly lived a sheltered life with Roswaal her combat skills are pretty high.
>>
>>157921339
Well yes. That's pretty much what everyone pointed out. Even if she's the real Princess, she's still totally unqualified.
>>
>>157921293
Well yeah, but this is about Felt herself, as in her speech not lineage.
>>
>>157921423
Yeah, I know. She's pretty much the worst candidate, unless she mellows out a bit.
>>
>>157921308
Emilia needs to be able to look good without making Subaru's existence pointless. So she's good at combat, but planning and leadership generally has to be left to Subaru.
>>
>>157917971
If you want to continue the story by reading: https://pastebin.com/u3VJggF6
Read all the available chapters on Chicken's site and when you run out, move to Anon.
>>
>>157921474
no, not really.
The more you learn about the country, the more you realize that she's right.
It deserves a proper cleansing.
>>
>>157921379
Likely trained by Pack.
He would want her to be able to defend herself, especially at night when he can't help.
>>
I feel pretty bad for Crusch and Anastasia. They're the most qualified legitimate candidates with actual leadership experience, but their opposition are all psychos with bullshit and they keep getting screwed. Priscilla has some weird fate bullshit backing her, Felt has some weird fate bullshit sword jesus is rambling on about backing her, Emilia has MC witch bullshit backing her, none of them are particularly qualified, just backed by bullshit.
>>
>>157921642
I've seen a random LN image that looked like she was fighting a Yeti or something, so maybe she had weird fights against random animals inna woods while she was living with Puck.
>>
>>157921593
I suppose. But a cleansing needs to be performed by someone with competence. I'm actually looking forward to Arc 5 to see how she's grown, and if she's at the level she needs to be to do so.
>>
>>157921017
>Name one she's smarter than.
No, that's not how you measure someone's intelligence. If you're of average intelligence, being surrounded by geniuses does not make you an idiot, you're just of average intelligence.
>Rem and Ram were both highly observant, quick witted and excellent students at 8
E.g. these are both bad examples. Ram's a genius from the start, Rem's another case of a genius but with a huge inferiority complex and other issues since she's been around Ram and the retarded village of the Onis, that kill twins because "lol 1 horn, not an oni".
Your every other examples suffer of the same issues, maybe except Petra, but she never had the opportunity to be compared to Petra as a character.

Actually, none of the examples you presented have ever been compared to Emilia in terms of actions that would measure their intellect. We don't know what Emilia is studying and we don't know how fast she picks it up, since it's never once mentioned, for example.
>Emilia is ignorant
True but not a measure of intelligence.
>slow to understand things
This you've taken out of your ass.
>bad at noticing situations
If you're still talking about her lack of social upbringing, that's still not related to intelligence. Otherwise this is bullshit.
>and overall doesn't make suggestions during planning because she's not bright.
She never even had the opportunity, at this point though, everyone is retarded because Subaru always supposedly "thinks faster" than anyone else, since only he has the opportunity to "plan" anything because of the circumstances.
>>157921144
Why wouldn't it be? Literally all characters have the possibility of falling for him, even Ram.
Just think of the IFs, for example, most if not all tend to feature highly improbable scenarios. What is the chance that Rem actually takes Subaru's hand and leaves with him, abandoning everyone to their death? Extremely minimal, yet there is a possibility.
>>
>>157921709
>But a cleansing needs to be performed by someone with competence
What do you think Reinhard is for?
>>
Where the hell is the second season? Wasn't the first one immensely successful?
>>
>>157920299
This doesn't really apply to Emilia because of cryosleep but 9 year olds are actually idiots because their brains haven't fully developed.
>>
>>157921750
Anime do not get second seasons anymore unless a company finances it (like Netflix with AoT).

Anime is now 100% about promoting light novels. Success of the anime doesn't even register with the companies.

They need to constantly be making 12 episode one-shots to advertise new light novels every quarter, because the anime industry is fucking broken and studios do not get profit sharing.
>>
>>157921932
How did Emilia's body grow if she was frozen? Shouldn't she be deformed because of how her growing body was pressed against the ice? Shouldn't she need to eat?
>>
File: 1495925775017.jpg (449KB, 642x2609px) Image search: [Google]
1495925775017.jpg
449KB, 642x2609px
>>157921993
A wizard did it.
>>
>>157921932
Not being fully developed does not mean that you're an idiot. Intelligence remains constant through age, with either small increases or decreases based on your environment.
>>157921993
To all of those questions I raise you, why didn't they break the elves out of the ice already because it's just ice?
It's magic ice, bro.
Somehow it happened, we'd love to know but sometimes packing up too many details in a book is a bad idea.
>>
>>157921710
>Why wouldn't it be? Literally all characters have the possibility of falling for him, even Ram.
>Just think of the IFs, for example, most if not all tend to feature highly improbable scenarios. What is the chance that Rem actually takes Subaru's hand and leaves with him, abandoning everyone to their death? Extremely minimal, yet there is a possibility.
And if they did, they would become worse characters in my eyes.
>>
File: Felt confident.jpg (556KB, 980x1507px) Image search: [Google]
Felt confident.jpg
556KB, 980x1507px
>>157918242
>That one time /a/ had good taste.
>>
>>157922243
Your eyes are retarded.
>>
>>157922272
I'm sure /a/ likes Felt only because they thought the Knights and the Nobles are shit just like they were in real life or how politicians are right now.

So "ANARCHY, DESTROY THE SYSTEM!" ought to be the right answer.
>>
>>157918242
Which one has Reinhard?
>>
File: 1495925493593.jpg (739KB, 752x3469px) Image search: [Google]
1495925493593.jpg
739KB, 752x3469px
>>157922272
She has Jesus on her side and one of her opponents looks like Satan so I'm not sure if this is a fair contest.
>>
>>157922357
I respect the characters when they have their own relationships without Subaru.
>>
File: Anastasia1.png (1MB, 1279x1079px) Image search: [Google]
Anastasia1.png
1MB, 1279x1079px
>>157919208
Going off their proposals, only Ana is sane, anon. The others either advocate war, tyranny, anarchism, or is a sleeper agent.
>>
>>157922752
I can see Anastasia being the type of lassez-faire capitalist that entirely blames the poor for being poor.

So you have Hitler, a naive liberal, a vengeful anarchist and a jew. None of these options are really that great.
>>
>>157922901
Ana is pretty generous towards her own people so if she became the ruler she would make the country rich and not just herself.
>>
>>157923101
Who's going to say that she won't help her own people and that's it? It's not that uncommon to help your friends and no one else, you know? It's a matter of ideology. Money will rule in her kingdom, those without will be trampled on.
Also, I forgot about the "tyrant".

So it's Hitler, a jew, a naive liberal, a vengeful anarchist and a tyrant.
>>
File: 1492354677186.jpg (2MB, 897x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1492354677186.jpg
2MB, 897x1280px
Every thread until Rem wakes up.
>>
>>157923358
honestly hitler and the anarchist are the best choices there

with the anarchist a new government will arise from the chaos and the country reborn with the ruling class wiped clean.
>>
File: Perfect end.jpg (1MB, 2200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Perfect end.jpg
1MB, 2200x1800px
Every thread until Crusch-sama gets her memories back.
>>
>>157923503
Crusch would rather die alone then be with that cat faggot

she only keeps him around because of his magic "skill"

no women would want to be with "that"
>>
>>157923656

Crusch-sama and Ferri are family, please stop your nonsensical ranting.
>>
>>157923735
>Crusch-sama and Ferri are family
Yeah Felix is the tranny brother that constantly embarrasses the family during public outings but you can't disown because its Crusch's brother.
>>
>>157920251

Hmm I wish they had left all this in.

Given this new info, I change my vote to Priscilla.
>>
>>157923853

What exactly makes you post this random nonsensical shit?
>>
>>157921103

She literally had to know what was in the contract to agree to it.
>>
>>157923958
why do you keep spamming that faggot?

>finnish
nevermind answered my own question
>>
>>157924041
not really

the witch of greed was about to trick Subaru into a contract without him knowing what it really was in it
>>
>>157924064

I love Ferri and Crusch-sama and their relationship, so I like to post them a lot. Rem's fans like to post Rem all the time too.
>>
>>157924147
>fans like to post their fav character
who would have guessed, no reason to apologize or search for excuses just let them hate
>>
>>157921574
Hey thanks anon, I'll check it out.
>>
>>157924240

Um, you are this >>157924064 right?
>>
What point in the manga is it okay to read from where the series ended?
>>
>>157924364
You mean the show ended? The manga is behind the anime.
See >>157921574
>>
>>157924311
no I'm not that idiot
>>
>>157918242
Wasnt Felt basically telling everyone to fuck off?
>>
>>157924465
yeah but she has a semi god by her side
>>
File: Rem (270).png (1MB, 1550x1548px) Image search: [Google]
Rem (270).png
1MB, 1550x1548px
>>157924364
The manga is behind the anime at the moment.

If you want to read what happens after the anime and what the anime cut out of the source material you have to read the light novels and the web novel.
>>
File: Rambutt.jpg (645KB, 850x1202px) Image search: [Google]
Rambutt.jpg
645KB, 850x1202px
I want Ram to sit on my face!
>>
who cares? the anime is garbage
>>
File: Rezero ultra burger.jpg (28KB, 541x545px) Image search: [Google]
Rezero ultra burger.jpg
28KB, 541x545px
>>157924884
Your post is garbage but I still cared enough to respond.
>>
What is the source of Priscilla's probability altering power? A contract?
>>
>>157925035
a blessing I think
>>
>>157924884

You're garbage!

I enjoyed the hell out of it.
>>
>>157919101
>Felt was just a dumb kid who wanted to completely destroy society
Just like everyone else here.
>>
>>157925035
>>157925077
Didn't Tappei mention that she doesn't have such a blessing? I think it was a Q&A.
>>
>>157923418
and then what
>>
>>157924510
jumpin jesus , its been almost a year and it still cant get past the whale?
>>
>>157917971
Crusch
>>
>>157924836
What a fat ass
>>
File: rezero7_by_line_mink-da1hsnt.jpg (327KB, 838x838px) Image search: [Google]
rezero7_by_line_mink-da1hsnt.jpg
327KB, 838x838px
I want to ____ Ram!
>>
>>157933103
>the only thing they have in common is that they both lost their "Let's cure Gluttony" buddy.
And also to find the meaning of their life again (with Ram trying to recover her memories of her sister and Julius trying to recover his name). Perhaps their goal would help them realize things they have in common.
>>
>>157933206
>masturbate while I watch Clown shove his massive clowncock into
>>
>>157929043

That's what I figured, she's kinda like Satsuki.

/a/ wants strong women to tell them how to live.
>>
File: 1486956883180.jpg (125KB, 899x1199px) Image search: [Google]
1486956883180.jpg
125KB, 899x1199px
>>157917971
Don't try to talk about the show until you've seen the secret OVA episodes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hC7aJHYePJ4&t=7s&list=PLqAuxZYoYr5-t2Ma3nTMx5-4auEM3_4vy&index=1
>>
>>157918521

Is the game out in English yet?
>>
File: 1495741719111.jpg (240KB, 450x886px) Image search: [Google]
1495741719111.jpg
240KB, 450x886px
>>157933206
hang out with
>>
>>157935241
I think someone posted translated videos somewhere.
>>157933206
Marry. As in, preside over her wedding to a man she loves, and who loves her in return.
>>
File: RR_2.jpg (338KB, 750x698px) Image search: [Google]
RR_2.jpg
338KB, 750x698px
>>157935904
My man. But the way things are going, I don't expect the onis to survive that long. Or perhaps Tappei would prove me wrong. I fucking hope so.
>>
is there any chapters translated in arc 5 yet?
>>
>>157918242
Anastasia is most qualified, Priscilla would do the best job, Felt would win if Subaru weren't around.

Emilia McLetskillthedragonandfreetheblacksnake will be the 42nd king.
>>
>>157938297
>Emilia McLetskillthedragonandfreetheblacksnake
When did she mention killing the dragon? Also, I don't remember the snake being in the ice, if that's what you meant.
>>
File: emilia subaru pose.jpg (547KB, 760x1200px) Image search: [Google]
emilia subaru pose.jpg
547KB, 760x1200px
>>157938649
>When did she mention killing the dragon?
Roswaal wants the Dragon dead.
Emilia wants the Dragon's blood.
>I don't remember the snake being in the ice,
Well-founded speculation.
>>
>>157933206

Anally fuck
>>
File: sub3.png (3MB, 1935x4122px) Image search: [Google]
sub3.png
3MB, 1935x4122px
>>157936694
I'm sure things will turn out fine. You just need to work at it, and take a look to see if you don't already have what you need.

Though I just realized I failed to get rid of some of the whitish pixels around the lines in these. I still did find an extremely high resolution cat girl Rem to edit.
>>
>>157936694
Ram survives the tower, or Roswaal kills everyone.
>>
>>157939151
Or you know, Subaru's greed (like Regulus) is powerful enough that he could dispose of Roswaal
>>
>>157939267
Emilia absolutely needs Roswaal's backing for the election. Maybe that changes should she get other powerful parties to back her
>>
File: sub3.png (3MB, 1935x4122px) Image search: [Google]
sub3.png
3MB, 1935x4122px
>>157939093
Eh. I'm not good at getting rid of the white lines.
>>
This was too short.
https://e-hentai.org/g/1069416/1fab89e661/
>>
>>157925035
Its apparently not really a blessing. Wacky speculah says she might be Pandora, so she has something similar to Pandora's power.
>>
>>157941005
Or else she's just smart and good at improvising, so it seems like she has good luck.
>>
File: CupdPRnUIAEkdfH.jpg (230KB, 857x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CupdPRnUIAEkdfH.jpg
230KB, 857x1200px
So, how is this supposed to work?
>>
>>157918917
Of course /a/ is anarchists. Full-blown anarchists too, not that poser shit "anarcho" communisim faggotry. Anarchism is the /a/ ideal, pure chaos where no one has the time or means to stop us from pirating anime and jacking off to loli.
>>
File: CrfTfDhUMAI0SA0.jpg (84KB, 782x664px) Image search: [Google]
CrfTfDhUMAI0SA0.jpg
84KB, 782x664px
>>157941173
>>
You know, I'm wondering. Where do raw files for LN scans originally get posted before they're spread everywhere? Though I guess that's a stupid question.
>>
>>157941034
Being smart and improvising doesn't give your land bumper crops for the entire time you rule. As Al said, she literally never suffers or loses, ever. The people under her accept it because anything and everything just work out as long as she's in charge, favorable trading, favorable weather, favorable farming, and she doesn't even do anything, just sits there and acts like a cunt.
>>
File: CuK3Y6_UEAIWiFI.jpg orig.jpg (388KB, 2880x1975px) Image search: [Google]
CuK3Y6_UEAIWiFI.jpg orig.jpg
388KB, 2880x1975px
>>157941618
I'm pretty sure she's also supposed to be reasonably clever. And maybe that was just luck.
>>
File: 1476709014910.jpg (170KB, 1680x945px) Image search: [Google]
1476709014910.jpg
170KB, 1680x945px
>>157924836
but anon that's where clown dick has been!
>>
>>157933206
engage in banter with
>>
>>157933206
Become friends with
>>
File: Ram.png (651KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ram.png
651KB, 1280x720px
>>157933206
>>
File: file.png (692KB, 625x874px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
692KB, 625x874px
>>157933206
choke
>>
>>157933206
>>
File: RemRams Birthday.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
RemRams Birthday.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>157933206
Rem
>>
>>157940231
I think it's not the full version
>>
>>157938848
Roswaal wanting the dragon dead is one thing, but you saying she needs the dragon's blood is speculation at best.

Are you thinking of Echidna's IF or something where she mentions it's possible to wake up Rem using that, thus, you could also use it to save some elves from eternal ice? Because there's nowhere that that's mentioned even once though, it's pure speculation.
>>
>>157933206
Fix.
>>
>>157938848
Bullshit. How can some medicine help against ice?
Or are you going to put out the flames with the medicine?
>>
>>157941370
Private nip trackers
>>
>>157948085
Dragon's blood isn't medicine. The way its phrased is that it grants miracles, however the fuck that's supposed to work. Roswaal told Emilia Dragon's Blood might help and that the Royal Family should have some lying around, but you would need to win the selection to gain access to it.
>>
>>157919857
IIRC, Reinhart has killed Puck once, so he won't do shit.
>>
>>157948676
Reinhardt can kill Puck if he gets over to him, but that applies to almost anything. The problem is Puck rampaging around and killing lots of people before he gets there. Just because he can't actually destroy the world because of Reinhardt doesn't mean he's not going to try.
Thread posts: 152
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.