[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Yuri is the purest form of _____

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 15

File: screenshot-61.png (1MB, 2160x1215px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
screenshot-61.png
1MB, 2160x1215px
Yuri is the purest form of _____
>>
File: 1495288712743.png (579KB, 600x767px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1495288712743.png
579KB, 600x767px
Heresy
>>
degeneracy
>>
>>157900062
Shitposting
>>
anti-islam
>>
99% of yuri is pure shit but the remaining 1% is top-tier.
>>
>>157900299
Wrong
>>
this relationship was so hot. should have just ended with them together
>>
>>157900062
ntr bait
>>
>>157900062
pleasing my dick
>>
shit
>>
double-niggerisms
>>
>>157900062
rape
>>
File: gay.png (954KB, 1212x700px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gay.png
954KB, 1212x700px
>>157900329
It did. Confirmed by the author. They even made an Ecchan x Hanabi shirt for themselves.
>>
>>157900431
Oxymoron, there's no form of rape that isn't pure. No contracts, no setting up beforehand, just pure lust and natural desire.
>>
>>157900062
incestuous relationships
>>
File: dmsolk.jpg (18KB, 440x332px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dmsolk.jpg
18KB, 440x332px
>>157900299
>>
faggotry
>>
File: Kuzu no Honkai .webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Kuzu no Honkai .webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>157900062
LOVE!
>>
>>157900062
Purity.
>>
teasing
>>
>>157900454
Why did Ecchan cut her hair though ;_;
>>
>>157900311
>99% of yuri is pure shit but the remaining 1% is even shittier.
Fixed.
>>
>>157900062
Scum
>>
>>157900454
Poor cousin
>>
I want Hanabi to light up my world.
>>
>>157902386
Eh, I can't argue with that. Yuri was a mistake.
>>
>>157900454
No it didn't. The yuri fags would've exploded if that was the case when the episode were still airing.
>>
>>157900062
love.
>>
>>157902229
Because
>muh character development
>>
>>157905032
>dyke
>becomes an even bigger dyke
Such character development.
>>
>>157900062
Bait
>>
>>157900062
bait and switch
>>
>>157900062
flipping the bird at het shippers.
>>
>>157900062
Bullshit
>>
File: 1393091592296.png (294KB, 1024x581px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1393091592296.png
294KB, 1024x581px
>>157905515
>>
>>157900062
BTFO self-insert fags.
>>
File: 1476526161416.jpg (141KB, 582x535px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1476526161416.jpg
141KB, 582x535px
Is there anything better than seeing a lesbian fall to the cock?
>>
>>157906903
Seeing people who think lesbians falling to the cock is a good thing get brutally raped and killed by a gang of large male niggers.
>>
>>157906975
Rude.
>>
>>157900062
love
>>
>>157900062
NTR
>>
File: 1455848583003.png (395KB, 800x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455848583003.png
395KB, 800x600px
Age-gap yuri is _____
>>
>>157907685
life.
>>
>>157900472
I want more chapters of this shit, it's so cute

I think there are like 3 so far, but they aren't releasing new ones fast enough!
>>
>>157900062
love
>>
File: 1495893298968.jpg (72KB, 600x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1495893298968.jpg
72KB, 600x600px
>>157907788
Your wallet, Anon.
The power of your wallet is the key.
>>
>>157900329
They couldn't end togethet for the same reason Hanabi remained as a virgin (lesbian sex isn't real sex for nips) the editor. I can understand not allowing Ecchan to win but frankly I can't picture the average purityfag picking up Scum's wish
>>
>>157907685
Amazing
>>
>>157900062
I generally like yuri but Kuzu no Honkai is so tasteless and mean spirited I had to drop it, we have a rapist and a pushover here, can't like either of them
>>
>>157900062
Hatred.
>>
>>157900062
OST when?
>>
>>157900062
bait
>>
>>157905287
Cousin could cure Ecchan so the aythor had to clarify she was still a dyke
>>
>>157914953
>cousin HAD the COCK potential to cure the hot lesbian
wasted potential
>>
>>157914953
>>157915399
It's going to be a spinoff series where Ecchan is caught in a love triangle between Cousin and Hanabi
>>
>>157915470
Author said so in twitter?
>>
File: 1488213900375.jpg (77KB, 605x685px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1488213900375.jpg
77KB, 605x685px
Get back to your containment board.
>>
>>157915622
But Raphael, you're a lesbian too!
>>
>>157915851
Angels are asexual.

Go make your self taller.
>>
>>157906975
True my friend
>>
File: the.png (366KB, 640x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
the.png
366KB, 640x480px
>>157916056
Do not encourage him, we all know you can't beat the D.

No one can.
>>
>>157915470
Too late for that. Ecchan is the Japanese Ellen Degeneres now
>>
>>157900101
fpbp
>>
>>157900062
bait
>>
File: 1479299253289.jpg (41KB, 415x440px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1479299253289.jpg
41KB, 415x440px
>>157900062
>hanabi and crying
name a more iconic duo, I'll wait
>>
>>157900062
Hotness
>>
>>157900062
Except that was a toxic relationship that went nowhere
>>
>>157900454
Nice bait you get one (You) from me
>>
>>157900062
Guro.
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 15


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.