[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does /a/ feel about Netflix exclusive anime?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (121KB, 618x401px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121KB, 618x401px
How does /a/ feel about Netflix exclusive anime?
>>
I wish Netflix had better taste in anime.
>>
>>157898256
their best animated show is about a talking drunk horse.

that is all that is needed to be said about Netcucks
>>
Nothing is exclusive in this day and age. I'll watch it somehow.
>>
>>157898256
Like your newfaggotness is showing in a fluro pink tutu.
>>
>>157898256
I wish they would do it weekly
>>
>>157898256
Crap that shouldn't be happening.
The less gaijin are involved in anime the better.
>>
>>157898256
>Netflix exclusive anime
>Sidonia
So you mean "How does /a/ feel about Netflix's subs"? I don't know, I almost never watch them because fansubs are usually out weeks before them.
>>
>>157898256
don't you mean Netflix original* anime?
>>
The rights to Tsutomu Niheis material must be quite cheap
>>
>>157898256
CG as fuck.
>>
shit
>>
>>157901029
Or maybe Nihei appeals more to westerners than weebs, which would explain why Crunchyroll hasn't really adopted any Nihei works at all.
>>
It works well for movies since we get the movies far sooner than we would waiting for the BD release and subs, but with airing anime they're just far too behind and basically end up snatching away anime that would probably have been grabbed by an official subber that releases shit on time.

By the time the shows finish and they're on Netflix, I'll usually have seen the show because a fansubber had to pick it up unless I wasn't interested to begin with.
>>
>>157898256
They give Nihei the money he deserves. End of story. I wish it wasnt CGI but I'll take what I get.
>>
>>157898256
UCHIKUDAKE

I like them, but they need better framerate. Good god, that sub-24 frames is really distracting for animation.
>>
>>157898256
>dat feel when more BLAME! in the future
>>
>>157901029
His intellectual property, his right to do or don't what he wants. We've been through this before

If you want to be elitist, write your own A-level manga and deny Netflix the rights to it.
>>
>>157902612
>Or maybe Nihei appeals more to westerners than weebs
sounds like a valid. also, his material is generally finished so it's probably not as appealing as adapting currently ongoing shows is.
>>
File: YES_face.gif (239KB, 224x198px) Image search: [Google]
YES_face.gif
239KB, 224x198px
>>157903462
>mfw both OP songs

Such a goddamn shame band is intend on removing them from Youtube. At least the first OP.
>>
File: BenisuzumeCaptured.jpg (315KB, 800x1214px) Image search: [Google]
BenisuzumeCaptured.jpg
315KB, 800x1214px
I very much liked Sidonia, Ajin and Blame. And despite it's numerous flaws, open ending and the fact that the manga's ending was horse shit, Sidonia holds a special place in my heart.
>>
>>157903485
Has the series been confirmed?
>>
>Knights of Sidonia
>Ajin
>Blame!
>Magi: The Adventures of Sinbad
>my nigga voltron

I like the Netflix Originals. They tend to have decent dubs. Fuck you, I'll watch dubs; they're my ears and I'll listen to what I want.
>>
File: devil1.jpg (273KB, 708x1000px) Image search: [Google]
devil1.jpg
273KB, 708x1000px
>>157898256
I'm fucking hyped for Devilman, and none of you can make me stop being excited.

Thank you based Yuasa!

Thank you based Netflix!
>>
>>157898256
Considering I torrent shit it really makes no difference to me who produces what.
>>
File: Little-Witch-Academia-TV.jpg (424KB, 893x1118px) Image search: [Google]
Little-Witch-Academia-TV.jpg
424KB, 893x1118px
>>157898256
Very good.
>>
>>157898256
I wish they throw their money to pure 2D anime than a crappy 10 FPS CGi.
>>
>>157905303
They do it but just for western cartoons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIMrFnl5NiA
>>
>>157905116
LWA is neither a Netflix exclusive nor is it good.
>>
>>157898256
All of this CG facial animation stuff is cancer
>>
>>157903485
I hope for a full season.
>>
>>157903485
Are they going to continue?
>>
>>157908416
Depends on the sales and the views, I suppose.
>>
>>157905303
Well Seven Deadly sins wasn't half bad.
>>
More anime being made is a good thing
>>
>>157898256
Almost all of it is trash. At least a few years ago they had back catalog shows from Funi, now it's just a constant stream of Polygon shit.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.