[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yuzumori-san ch18 Latter Half

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 024_001_07.jpg (294KB, 715x1013px) Image search: [Google]
024_001_07.jpg
294KB, 715x1013px
SHIT JUST GOT REAL
>>
Why do the people in this manga look so crazy?
>>
Because having a lolicon and a girl that seeks attention from older women because her mom is never home wasn't enough. They need to add a crazy bitch into the mix.

>>157883081
They are crazy, every single one of them has issues.
>>
>>157883022
what happened
>>
Bitch is jealous Yuzumori is a cute half-breed and she's a ugly ass japanese girl than boys don't want.
>>
>>157883343
Yuzumori's classmate saw her hanging out with Mimika, and then confronts her in the bathroom like OP pic, saying she's gonna steal away everything important to her.
>>
>>157883022
MY
FUCKING
DICK
>>
>>157883459
Really? Love triangle shit?
Oh well, I was waiting to binge read this when it ended, but it's dropped now.
>>
>>157884124
Seems less like love triangle and more like "crazy jealous bitch tries to butt in and will get BTFO'd hard and fast"
>>
>>157884220
Yes, that's still a love triangle. All that's required for it to be a love triangle is for three people to be in the equation.
>>
File: 00200.jpg (263KB, 720x1024px) Image search: [Google]
00200.jpg
263KB, 720x1024px
>>157883081
Could be worse
>>
>>157884333
Mimika had a hard life
>>
>>157884295
There are shitty drawn-out love triangles that are just there for artificial drama and there are decent quickly resolved love triangles where it just serves to reinforce the main couple's love.

You can't sit there and draw a giant fucking comb over all love triangles and say they're universally shit.
>>
Author just had to fuck up.

>>157884513
>You can't sit there and draw a giant fucking comb over all love triangles and say they're universally shit.
Why yes, yes I can. All love triangles are universally shit.
>>
>>157884513
You basically just admitted you have no attention span and and like things that get have no build up or detail to them because it's too much for you to follow.

And as a matter of fact, yes, all love triangles are objectively shit, as there is literally zero reason for them to be in any story. They are added to be a non-obstacle obstacle to the main couple, to try and pretend there is depth when there actually is none. Because it's obvious who will win in the love triangle no matter what, while just adding fodder to the story which serves no actual purpose other than trying to make the story longer.

If you want to add a real relationship building element to a story, don't use love triangles, use literally anything else. Family drama, health issues, politics, social stigmas, etc.
>>
>receive this from Yuzumori-san
What do?
>>
>>157886578
First scan it to print more whenever need them.
>>
>>157886659
But anon, what would you even do with all those tickets?
>>
>>157886770
You know, stuff.
>>
so any plan to TL the magical girl fighting one from the same author?
>>
>>157885389
>>157885560
>Any story that has more than 1 love interest is shit

You guys are plain illiterate, nothing else to be said.
>>
>>157888895
Yes. I'm sorry you have literal shit taste. Maybe you should try growing a brain. Because you're too stupid to even figure how how to format non-direct quote greentext correctly. Which makes it ironic that you say others are illiterate when you're too slow to pick up on basic social cues.
I gave reasons why it's objectively bad. You went "nuuuuh uuuh [name calling]".
>>
File: 2hu in the mirror.jpg (478KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
2hu in the mirror.jpg
478KB, 1600x900px
>>157889398
Yes, the main couple will obviously end up together, just like the hero in a lighthearted adventure show will obviously defeat the bad guy. And yet, people still watch adventure shows and read romance stories, because the journey - the conflict - is the interesting part.

Complaining about romantic conflict in a romantic manga is kind of like complaining that water is wet.
>>
>>157890260
Thanks for continuing to prove you have the attention span of a goldfish. The was well more than one problem with love triangles listed in that previous post, yet you only addressed half of one. You can process multiple things at the same time.

And romantic conflict doesn't instantly mean love triangles. There are other story elements.

Also, love triangles are the most over used story trait. They out number harem shit. It's long past over used.
>>
File: puzzlepieces.png (365KB, 1000x1620px) Image search: [Google]
puzzlepieces.png
365KB, 1000x1620px
>>157890531
ack
>>
>>157890618
Yes, it was very obvious who you are, but notice how I don't jump to meta shitposting and making off topic posts, I was discussing the series. Your insane need to try and harass people is a real problem. This is an anonymous site, stop trying to name everyone. It's always impressive how pathetically stupid you are, though. You think anyone who's able to make a well built argument is your boogieman.
Stop ban evading and stop being retard.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.