[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just finished this garbage i was worried it was going to have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

just finished this garbage

i was worried it was going to have this ending where it doesn't explain anything on how he got transported to the world or how he can go back in time. i mean, its a decent series if you like '''''''''''FUN''''''''''' but the show was the definition of >muh magic

why does /a/ glorify this series so much?
>>
>watching LN adaptations
There's your first mistake.
>>
>>157878340
>the show was the definition of >muh magic
what did he mean by this?

>why does /a/ glorify this series so much?
/a/ usually shits on it, I'm not sure what alternate reality you live in.
>>
Short answer: Subaru is a very interesting protagonist

There are some other things too, but that's basically the main reason why Re:Zero couldn't just get immediately dismissed as trash on /a/ like SAO did.
>>
>>157878617
Re:zero receives a pretty even mix of hate and acclaim on /a/ which is why the series draws so much attention. Controversy fuels discussion.
>>
>>157878340
It felt like baby's first ground's hog day, however unlike Higurashi and Tatami Galaxy, it didn't do much with its loop.
>>157878486
you get the Odd good LN adaptation Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita is a good example.
>>157879328
>Subaru is a very interesting protagonist
No he's not, his whole character boils down to:
•he fell in love with a personality-less girl
•he would do anything to protect said girl
•he has Elliot Rodger level entitlement to her love
>>
>>157880359
post yfw his obsession with emilia is because of the witch
>>
Season 2 when?
>>
>>157880586
hopefully never
>>
File: 1487618172579.jpg (76KB, 379x345px) Image search: [Google]
1487618172579.jpg
76KB, 379x345px
Re:zero is fine, it isnt something as glorious as madoka or steins:gate but it keeps you entertained.

>>157879328
>Short answer: Subaru is a very interesting protagonist
>mfw reading this
>>
This show was garbage. shit protag and I didn't care about any of the characters.
>>
>>157878340
Japan usually shits out diarrhea, a slosh of water and malformed lumps of shit. So on the occasion when it shits out a big bumpy turd instead, it's only natural some people will pay it a bit more attention. Normally people would just ignore it, on account of the fact that it's shit and nobody actually likes this. But hey, at least this shit is interesting shit and a bit different from the usual shit. So some people end up embracing it and kissing it and insisting that they love this particular shit, and that it's better than all of the other shit. Which I guess objectively when you compare it to the typical diarrhea shit, maybe it is "better" but at the end of the day that misses the point that whatever kind of form it takes, shit is still shit no matter what it looks like.
>>
>>157881154
That are a lot of words for telling us that you are insecure about your hobby.
>>
give it 10 years and people will regard is as the best anime of all time.
>>
>>157878340
one thing i will say is that despite the MC clearly being ridiculously overpowered so far in the show, it's sort of a different take on the whole plot armour for the protagonist gag.
it's an interesting concept, and despite it being generic in some regards it did do a good job at mixing things up.
granted it's not the best show out there by a long shot, but it really isn't garbage.
(personally, if i were subaru I'd just carry a blade around everywhere, the moment i screwed up the slightest detail i'd just seppuku and try again)
>>
>>157881217
Think you mixed up re:zero with re:creators in terms of being best in the best anime of 2010-2020
>>
All this buildup and character chemistry and development for Rem and it ends with him still chasing the most boring bland girl
>>
>>157878340
>Konofags trying to start another war on re:Fags
Fuck off, just because your cancer is seen as much more annoying doesn't mean you have to scrounge up cancer from these shitty "troll" threads.
>>
>>157880359
Subaru is more obsessed with himself than he is with Emilia. The anime pretty bluntly points that out. He craves attention and praise more than elf pussy.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.