[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my dick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: img01.png (118KB, 812x1248px) Image search: [Google]
img01.png
118KB, 812x1248px
>>
File: Saya1.jpg (2MB, 2507x3541px) Image search: [Google]
Saya1.jpg
2MB, 2507x3541px
Why is Saya so hot?
>>
File: saya bump.jpg (273KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
saya bump.jpg
273KB, 1920x1080px
>>157832941
That's like asking why the sky is blue anon. No one knows, it just is
>>
>>157832941
>childhood friend
>dat slender
>>
>>157833338
>>157833031
It's weird because I'm usually not a "childhood friend" type of guy and I love voloptuous girls but Saya makes my dick hard. There's something about her, guys.
>>
File: no.gif (81KB, 182x249px) Image search: [Google]
no.gif
81KB, 182x249px
>>157833031
>nobody knows why the sky is blue
I'm not on /sci/ or anything now anon, but give me a break
>>
File: saya on a hot day.png (486KB, 705x1000px) Image search: [Google]
saya on a hot day.png
486KB, 705x1000px
>>157834047
She's a very well done "childhood friend", which just goes to show how appealing that type of character can be, especially to people who don't necessarily like that sort of trope.

In the show and manga, we catch her at a sort of turning point in her life. She's old enough to want to make her feelings known to coconuts, but at the same time is unsure of how and when to do that. I think a lot of "girl next door" scenarios always happen after this point, where the girl in question is a bit older and firmly in the "let's date" side of the equation. With Saya, we are introduced to her right in the middle between "I don't want to mess up our childhood friendship" and "I want to fuck you and call you mine forever".
>>
File: saya neon.jpg (527KB, 850x1201px) Image search: [Google]
saya neon.jpg
527KB, 850x1201px
>>157834228
Well anon, it was just a metaphor. I mean, we all know that the sky is blue due to Rayleigh scattering. Obviously, because the atoms of the molecules that make up our atmosphere are smaller than the wavelength of blue light, that light is scattered more than other wavelengths, which means the blue color is distributed evenly across the sky while other colors simply pass through and aren't scattered at all.

I do apologize for such a simplistic metaphor, but surely you can forgive me.
>>
>>157834354
>Obviously, because the atoms of the molecules that make up our atmosphere are smaller than the wavelength of blue light
WRONG
>>
>>157834354
I mean, right but wrong, otherwise the sky would always be blue with any amount of light.
>>
hotaru is for raw anal
saya is for marriying
>>
>>157835387
>raw anal
>hotaru

That's dangerous. She probably shits crystals, your dick will bleed entering her.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.