[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was his fucking problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1940076-wwq.jpg (9KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1940076-wwq.jpg
9KB, 320x240px
What was his fucking problem?
>>
>>157818919
His waifu was too old and too small
>>
>>157818919
He needed someone strong enough to kill him
>>
what was his problem this
what did he mean by this that

WHY DON'T YOU TAKE IT TO >>>/WSR/ YOU JERK.
>>
>>157819548
make me bitch
>>
He was in a shit show
>>
Honestly I'd say his brother was the problem, he may not have been as invested in all the demon bullshit if he didn't have to worry about his brother going apeshit if he backed out.
>>
Too badass for a world filled with weaklings.
>>
File: pure pleasure.jpg (46KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
pure pleasure.jpg
46KB, 640x480px
>>157818919
Being the best antagonist in shounen history
>>
Sub or dub?
>>
>>157820808
elder toguro came back from being almost killed like 3 times at least
though yusuke killed young toguro, elder toguro is basically immortal which is why they needed kurama's tree to keep him trapped for eternity
i think that by the time he finished the tournament he was set in his way because he'd just come so far and was worried his bro might flip out on him and kill genkai if he pussied out.
so he went through it but he still gave himself an out by leaving his ability to die.
in the end he was like "yeah leave me in limbo" so at least he acknowledges he fucked up
i can't get over how unnecessary it was for him to kill genkai even though he knew koenma would revive her anyways, but maybe he did it so he could still let team urameshi have a "wish" so they didn't fuck themselves over trying to pull the same stunt he and his brother did.
He's still a dick though.
>>
File: YuYu Hakusho v13-059.jpg (485KB, 2037x3056px) Image search: [Google]
YuYu Hakusho v13-059.jpg
485KB, 2037x3056px
He wanted validation.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.