[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to To Love-Ru?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

Hey /a/, I was reading To Love-Ru Darkness a long while ago but I stopped because of the speed of new releases. I can't be bothered to re-read the series for context that I've forgotten though.

How did it end? Did the protagonist every get with any of the girls? Did it get any better?
>>
Everything was finally set up for space harem and then suddenly
>His troubled days continued lol
>>
File: Kensama.jpg (802KB, 739x5400px) Image search: [Google]
Kensama.jpg
802KB, 739x5400px
>>157790721
Rito confesses to Haruna but realizes that he's also in love with Lala so Haruna and Lala agree to double date Rito. And so our days of love trouble are set to continue. The end.
>>
Weren't we supposed to be hearing about the next Yabuki project soon?

Also, any news on what the final OVAs will be covering?
>>
File: 707558-ringoyuuki.png (190KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
707558-ringoyuuki.png
190KB, 300x450px
>>157790721
Mom is still best girl.
>>
File: wtfamireading.jpg (68KB, 526x300px) Image search: [Google]
wtfamireading.jpg
68KB, 526x300px
>>157791484
You're kidding, right?
>>
File: Nemesis Dom.jpg (277KB, 850x1219px) Image search: [Google]
Nemesis Dom.jpg
277KB, 850x1219px
>>157791665
That's what happens in the last chapter. What did you expect?
>>
>>157791484
I probably should have guessed as much. Thanks anon. I was really rooting for momo and the uptight girl to hit the spotlight though.
>>
>>157791738
A clean, wholesome ending that resolves the whole shit. There were more than enough chapters to set up harem end.
>>
>>157791619

>chapter where Rito and Haruna shrink whilst his mom is around
>they're never even in the same room together

Was hoping for all sorts of hijinks, guess imoutos are fine but oka-sans are off limits.
>>
>>157791833
Yeah wtf. Momo was pushing the harem idea hard when I stopped reading, I would hope there was at least some direct sexual interaction between Rito and one of the girls.
>>
File: Rito and Risa.png (354KB, 959x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Rito and Risa.png
354KB, 959x1400px
>>157791997
Well, Kotegawa deepthroated Rito at one point, and there were a few scenes where Rito was alpha, but unfortunately not all that many.
>>
Everything sets up for a nice comfy harem, then suddenly out of nowhere they completely shit on it with a cop-out anti-harem Haruna-focused ending, pissing off nearly everyone.
>>
>>157792385
Damn, unfortunate. Kotegawa legitimately sucked him though? You know what chapter?
>>
>>157793358
She just Fell on his dick with her mouth
>>
>>157791086
We'll probably get the next big of news in TLR chronicle if they have any further plans in the near future. Key word near, I think we'll eventually get more TLR but I wouldn't be surprised if there's a new manga Yabuki works on before that happens.
>>
>>157792643
It's not complete Haruna-focused, since Haruna ends up saying Lala and her should share Rito around with each other.
So while subtle, there was some development.
>>
>>157791086
>>157791484
>>157792643
Sounds retarded, although not unexpected, the manga was obsessively determined to keep Rito as pure, sexless angel, even though he got to taste more pussy smellz than Rocco Siffredi
>>
File: the hero arrives.jpg (82KB, 821x262px) Image search: [Google]
the hero arrives.jpg
82KB, 821x262px
>>157791484
>Haruna and Lala agree to double date Rito
They don't really date him as in having an actual romantic relationship, but still stay in some sort of undefined "we all like each other, but don't really do anything about it" state.

God, this series is a grand central station of wasted potential. Just thinking about what it could've been makes me mad.
>give Haruna Kyouko's design and more mischievous/flirty/cat-like personality, put her on top of school's social pyramid; remove idols
>make Rito aware of girls, with lots of lewd thoughts, but lack of confidence around them (thus inability to confess to Haruna, the best catch in the school)
>also give him more snarky and cool attitude
>first part focuses on Lala-Rito-Haruna love triangle, where Rito falls in love with Lala and Haruna becomes interested in Rito
>Rito gradually becomes more relaxed around girls
>meanwhile other girls get introduced
>after ~50 chapters we end TLR with the polygamy proposal
>Darkness
>harem plan is formed, Rito's opposed to it
>weapon arcs happen, in between haremettes get their mini-arcs and development
>Rito clearly becomes more open to lewds, as his resistance to temptations gets weaker and his own actions less pure
>a few times Rito even ends up as the active party in lewds, but stops himself before things get too far
>he also becomes very aware of girls, noticing their cuteness and fantasizing about them
>some kisses happen
>ultimately, Rito realizes he's in love with multiple girls
>series ends with him accepting the harem plan
>Universe
>Rito on the quest to gather harem
>lewds are up to eleven, mostly intentional, gradually escalating to oral sex and outercourses
>also space politics and anti-Rito rebellion
>Rito and harem have space adventures beating the shit out of separatist scum
>optionally, Rito gets somehow (Lala's tech?) to turn his lewdness into power levels
>in the end Rito marries and fucks everyone as the king of space and the apex alpha male of the universe
>>
>>157794889
>but still stay in some sort of undefined "we all like each other, but don't really do anything about it" state.
>literally says take turns dating each other
That's really defined at that point. What Haruna has no idea on right now are all the other girls that Rito tells her wants his dick in their pussies.
>>
>>157795470
And a few pages later Rito says he has to sort things out and during talk with Momo it's stated that shit's complicated, he doesn't know what to do and he's not in a relationship yet.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.