[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is this? Is it for real?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 18[1].jpg (199KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
18[1].jpg
199KB, 850x1200px
What the fuck is this? Is it for real?
>>
Only a pleb couldn't appreciate it.
>>
>>157776918
I guess I should have expected this kind of thing from Hanazawa but fuck him nonetheless
>>
>>157776288
Did it end?
>>
>>157779259
Yep
Spoilers ahead:
nothing got explained, the schoolgirl is dead, all the alien/zombies are dead, Hideo now is pretty much the only person in Tokyo, has lived for 2 years now all alone and is going crazy ala Will Smith from I Am Legend, some guys escaped on a helicopter and have fucked off to an island where they're breeding like rabbits
the end
>>
>>157779400
also
Hideo is now balding heavily
>>
>>157776288
What a wild ride this manga was
>>
the whole thing with the ayyys was stupid as fuck
>>
>>157779400
> all of that
haha what the fuck
>>
>>157776288
I honestly cannot believe how many people don't understand that the zombies and aliens and everything were hallucinations. The whole point is his existing schizophrenia getting worse and worse as his life falls apart, which becomes the entire world falling apart around him instead, with him as some kind of hero. Just because it's a shonen story doesn't mean you have to take everything on the page is the most literal and simple form imaginable.
>>
>>157780459
I honestly can't believe that you believe that
>>
>>157780459
>it was all a dream bro
Woah
>>
>>157780459
Yeah I think you are wrong because there are parts of the story where he isnt involved and the ZQN's are still there like in Rome.
>>
>>157780459
There are several points in the story which show isolated incidents with the zombies away from him. You're saying the aliens never existed? Why is he alone right now then, is he hallucinating the isolation? That would mean hes been in the matrix the whole story, this is nonsense. Some of the things he is doing in the real world run parallel to his inner struggle, thats it.
>>
When he shot at the other mangaka
while the final arc... that was the climax of the series for me
>>
>>157780630
>>157780705
More importantly, why would he have hallucinations inside hallucinations?
>>
>>157780630
Those sections are meant to be him outlining manga plot lines that expand on the rules of his delusions in other situations and parts of the world. They're goofy horror/mystery cliches because he's supposed to be a bad writer. The one unique element is the more and more strange and elaborate rules of the ZQN and aliens. That's the whole joke. That the most interesting thing he has to say artistically is just wallowing in his mental illness. All the ways he tries to make it fit into a comic narrative make it stupid. And you can probably also tell that the actual author is trying to comment on the industry with this stuff as well.
>>
File: 1494021076402.gif (386KB, 567x504px) Image search: [Google]
1494021076402.gif
386KB, 567x504px
>>157780932
what the fuck are you on lmao
>>
>>157780459
>>157780932
You're just an idiot trying to defend a shit.
>>
>>157780932
hahahahahahahahahahhaha
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.