[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Harem Endings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: harem endings.jpg (610KB, 750x2000px) Image search: [Google]
harem endings.jpg
610KB, 750x2000px
How is it that harems have become common place, but harem endings are still so rare? Are nips so beta that they can't even imagine their self insert getting more than one girl?

Are there any manga or anime that seem to be moving towards a harem ending? The only 2 I can think of that could get a harem end are Renai Boukun and maybe Holy Corpse Rising.
>>
They are unsatisfying
>>
>>157763601
Add Umi no Misaki to that list
I can think of D-Frag and Tsugumomo having a harem end, but they seem like nowhere near the ending
>>
>>157763742
I disagree. I think spending time building up the relationships between mc and the harem just to throw most of it out at the end is way more unsatisfying.
>>
Harem end = 3dpd audience autistically screeching = lost sales or something like that

So more like upblishers/editors too beta to tell an entire gender to fuck off.
>>
>>157764109
>Tsugumomo
>harem end

pfft.

They're just going to resurrect the bitchy cloth whore from the dead and he'll marry her while all of the other girls are conveniently forgotten about by the ending.
>>
People can only suspend their belief so far.

6 cute girls fighting over a guy who has impacted them in some meaningful way? Sure

6 cute girls who are willing to share a guy and still get a meaningful relationship with him? No
>>
>>157763601
SZS manga had harem ending with children as well.
>>
Yuragisou no Yuuna-san won't get a harem end, but I wish it would.
>>
>>157764109
I could see D-Frag getting a harem end similar to Fujimira-kun Mates where the girls force it on Kazama.
>>
>>157765050
normal-fag best girl
>>
>>157763601
Because a big part of the actual appeal of a harem series is the suspense of waiting to see which one the MC will get with, and the hype when it eventually happens. Having an actual harem end removes that appeal.
>>
File: kanokon_by_leonxiong-d7cwucn.jpg (139KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
kanokon_by_leonxiong-d7cwucn.jpg
139KB, 1024x768px
>>157763601
Kanokon is hot as shit.

Funny how they were able to get away with doing /ss/ without technically being /ss/.
>>
File: 02-03(1).jpg (1MB, 1924x1400px) Image search: [Google]
02-03(1).jpg
1MB, 1924x1400px
>>157763601
>harem endings are still so rare
- Many harem shows are derived from multi-route romance VNs, those do not have harem ends, while anime can only follow one route to the end. It's kinda like the worst of both worlds.
- Full harem ends seem to be less popular than fighting endlessly over which girl will win.
- People have shit taste.

>Are there any manga or anime that seem to be moving towards a harem ending?
Trinity Seven is a strong contender for harem end. It might work because the MC is a demon lord guy just as in Ichiban Ushirou. Also the females are on an equal standing with the MC and not brainless haremettes.

>>157764422
Suspension of disbelief should get stronger with every show you watch, there are enough much crazier concepts out there.
>>
>>157766455
Oh shit I just saw the first few volumes of Trinity Seven at a local bookstore. How's Yen Press's translation? Worth $2 each?
>>
I really like harem and especially harem endings. I just wish more time was spent making them feel like a family and not just a guy and the chicks that want to fuck him.
>>
>>157766946
>$2 each
They are selling it for less than a sixth of the actual price?
What are you even waiting for?
I'm not a native english speaker, so I can't tell if the translation is really good and natural, but it seems to be fine.
>>
>>157763601
question - the pic shows two ongoing series that haven't ended. How can they have a harem ending without an end?
Please define "harem end"
>>
>>157768227
Look up the word source.
>>
>>157763601
Maga Tsuki had a harem end. It should have expanded a bit more, but it was fairly satisfying.
>>
File: baka.jpg (167KB, 300x298px) Image search: [Google]
baka.jpg
167KB, 300x298px
i think photon had a harem ending
>>
>>157763601
Guess you can update this bitch because Kanokon ended. In the weirdest way possible.

We need more harem endings like Omamori Himari where everyone puts aside their differences to gangrape the MC.

Except for the main girl who gets NTRed.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.