[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /a/ think about the casulisation and popularity gain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1y4nibE.gif (312KB, 530x320px) Image search: [Google]
1y4nibE.gif
312KB, 530x320px
What does /a/ think about the casulisation and popularity gain of Anime and Manga over the course of the last decade?

Has the easy access and streaming culture ruined everything?
>>
>>157762514
>Has the easy access and streaming culture ruined everything?

Yes.
>>
>>157762514
I don't give a shit. I'm still an autist who uses four gigs of video card shit to render my 720p anime, and this wouldn't change from retards getting in on this shit. One thing I'm pissed about is that retards are still too stupid to figure out Japanese, and this causes me to accidentally download a hardsub.
>>
Strange, this board has become slow compared to 5 years ago.
>>
File: 1444396367182.jpg (25KB, 301x267px) Image search: [Google]
1444396367182.jpg
25KB, 301x267px
>>157762514
It's terrible and everything I used to care for has gone to shit, but then again that's life. Hopefully we will all be dead soon enough and no longer have to suffer.
>>
File: bird smug.jpg (1MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
bird smug.jpg
1MB, 5000x5000px
>>157762746
Maybe it's just a phase.

People will probably get bored of it someday.
All these ironic memelords that buy the visual novels on steam and buy doujins on fucking Fakku will slowly become adult and maybe get a new hobby.
>>
You're a newfag if you think anime wasn't casual before
>>
>>157762682
>4GB of VRAM
>Can only render chinese cartoons at 1280x720 pixels.

NoVideo, the way you're meant to be played.
>>
>>157762514
as usual, newfags and normies ruin everything
>>
>>157767616
Anime should be socially unacceptable again.
>>
>>157767667
it's not even that, it's just normies thinking they can "like" anime just because their friends do. its typical thottie bullshit at its finest
>>
It's making /a/ worse but that's about it.
>>
I really don't care since it doesn't affect Japan.
Also this >>157767731
>>
It's an inevitable part of any subculture.

It will never be the same as it was before becoming (somewhat) mainstream, but soon enough the world will move on and find a different thing to casualize.

That's what keeps me optimistic, anyway.
>>
File: 4FSIAlT.png (63KB, 211x214px) Image search: [Google]
4FSIAlT.png
63KB, 211x214px
>>157767785
You have no idea how many millenials are moving to Japan because ANIMEMES

I must know, I shared a fucking Sharehouse with 30 of these fucks.
>>
>>157767616
>normies
>>
>>157762514
>casulisation
>>
Everything went down the shitter.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.