[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was this dude's problem? What did he want?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: mobile-suit-gundam-char-aznable.jpg (57KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
mobile-suit-gundam-char-aznable.jpg
57KB, 848x480px
What the fuck was this dude's problem? What did he want?
>>
Drop some rocks.
>>
>>157762236

A father
>>
He was utterly consumed by revenge, be against the Zabis or Amuro.
>>
>>157762236
>What did he want?
To laugh
>>
>>157762236
he had space autism
>>
>>157762236
He has a speech where he explains what he wants. If Gundam is too hard for you to follow maybe you should stick to A/Z.
>>
>>157762236
Nice 3D glasses.
>>
>>157762236
All he wants is wars and lolies.
>>
>>157762236
I'm going to give a short summary of Char's character arc through 0079, pay attention.

Char was born as Casval Deikun the son of Zeon Zum Deikun, the "founder" of Zeon.
His father was assassinated by Degwin Zabi, who then went on to actually found Zeon by using Deikun as a martyr and blaming it on the federation.
Degwin also puts his family in charge of Zeon's military basically turning it into a nationalistic monarchy.
Char wants revenge but he needed to get power first, so he works his way up the Zeonic ranks.

Now at the start of Gundam Char's main goal is to kill ALL the Zabi's, however his chance meeting with Amuro causes Char to stray off that path and become obsessed with defeating him (there's probably some newtype stuff involved here) and leads him off his path of revenge.
By the end of Gundam Char's basically gone "holy shit I need to focus on killing the Zabi's" and finally finishes them off when he kills Kycillia.

Everything up to here is Char's main character arc throughout 0079, but there is some subtext and stuff laid out throughout the series, mostly concerning newtypes.
A lot of the Newtype development was brought in with Lalah and his relationship with her probably sparked his interest in the idea (there's also the fact that it was basically like his father's legacy, but that's a whole other can of worms)
This forms the basis of his character in future entries into the Gundam franchise.
>>
>>157762236
Drank crazy old man Kool-Aid for years before embarking on an unfounded and unproven witch hunt to avenge his supposedly-assassinated daddy; fell in love with a psychic loli who cucked him with his special snowflake rival before suiciding; veers so far off the deep end with being disloyal to everyone but himself that by the time he finds a faction willing to trust him to be their leader (after a long string of also-batshit leaders) he doesn't even hide the fact he's just doing shit for himself and his personal vendetta.

Casval should have been smothered in his sleep. He's the Caracalla of MSG, except he didn't manage to get murdered by his own soldiers despite deserving to be.
>>
>>157763082
>except he didn't manage to get murdered by his own soldiers despite deserving to be.
Fuck you

I would die for TAISA
>>
>>157763139
It speaks volumes for faggot Casval's character that even after he murdered the Zabis unjustly, Side 3 still wouldn't let him come back. Casval a shit, and your husbando sucks.
>>
File: 41.png (1MB, 1365x767px) Image search: [Google]
41.png
1MB, 1365x767px
>>157762236
finished 0079 yesterday . what the fuck was this suppose to mean ?
>>
>>157765778
newtype magic
>>
>>157765778
It means sleep now, Amuro.
>>
>>157765778
Get the fuck to sleep, you little shit.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.