[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Teacher and student is even worse than incest.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 458226822.jpg (209KB, 999x1200px) Image search: [Google]
458226822.jpg
209KB, 999x1200px
Teacher and student is even worse than incest.
>>
File: Untitled.png (599KB, 617x603px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
599KB, 617x603px
It's almost as good if it's femdom, though
>>
>>157694811
I think you mean "even better than"
>>
File: Onegai.Teacher.full.85332.jpg (957KB, 1402x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Onegai.Teacher.full.85332.jpg
957KB, 1402x2000px
>>157694811
except that pic related is arguably better than the rest of the romance series where the heroine is a tsundere schoolgirl. deal with it.
>>
>>157694811
How
>>
>>157695024
>dominated by teacher
The best kind of femdom.
>>
But that's wrong, you faggot.
>>
>>157694811
mom teacher and son student is best
>>
>>157694811
Is that Utility Pole Spirit? That ninja series he did? Fuck that guy was the highlight of my youth. How many years has it been
>>
>>157695138
Came here to post this. This is one of the better handled romances in anime. Might not be the best.
>>
What's the series where it's like 90% teacher students fucking?

Tooth teacher is the best teacher.
>>
>>157695386
Is there such a thing? I need to read that if so
>>
>>157695394
>doesn't recognize Kagami's art
>doesn't recognize Murasaki
dumb newfag
>>
Why not both?
>>
>>157695394
Utility Pole Spirit was just Kagami's pen name he used outside of Lilith. He still works on Taimanin Asagi (the ninja series) to this day.

https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=taimanin_asagi_battle_arena
>>
>>157696228
>dumb newfag

Don't try too hard to fit in. Kagami's art style has changed a number of times in the past and not everyone kept up with his TA works. This particular picture of Murasaki would only be recognizable as her to people who have kept up with his TABA art. Aside from the hair color and eyes, she looks like someone else in this costume.
>>
Wow what a faggot.
>>
>>157694811
What if its a hot mom who happens to be a teacher and her student is her son?
>>
>>157695138
That's not wrong.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.