[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know it wasn't the point of the movie, but the lack of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: a576ht43.jpg (165KB, 987x529px) Image search: [Google]
a576ht43.jpg
165KB, 987x529px
I know it wasn't the point of the movie, but the lack of a romantic ending without a kiss or a confession or some shit bugged the hell out of me.

I need everything spelled out right in front of me. I needed this movie to give me more closure, not some open ended crap.

What are some good romance movies or shows with great closure for the characters?
>>
>>157663434
Boku no Name
>>
>>157663434
Same, I don't know what the fuck went wrong with production, they have the confession in the middle of the movie and then nothing after that?
>>
>>157663434
>rec thread
Fuck off and kill yourself.
>>
5 Centimeters Per Second.

Don't tell him, you guys.
>>
>>157663434
Jin-Roh
>>
>>157664612
calm down m8 you're gonna hurt yourself

>>157664836
I actually just watched this a few hours ago and it made me double mad
These endings are like having an itch you can't scratch
>>
>>157663434
>>>/wsr/
Fuck off, newfag cancer.
>>
>>157663434
Tried "best romance anime" on google like someone who isn't retarded?
>>
>>157666836
The entire point is that searching like that still brings up results like Koe no Katachi.
>>
>>157666911
Doesn't mean you can make rec threads on /a/, you piece of shit. Lurk for two years before posting.
>>
>>157666911
Then lurk more. I mean a list can't only have 1 anime and people love making lists. Go to an info site with tags, click romance tag, check reviews/synopsis. Why do you need spoonfeeding for something a 12 year old can do?
>>
>>157663434
This did have a confession but the dude thought she was saying moon. And because she is passive as fuck she let it slide. Pretty sure she goes to college to be a hair dresser and then moves in with the nigga in the manga.
>>
>>157667028
maybe he's lonely and wants conversation. I mean he is looking for romance anime.
>>
>>157669308
>maybe he's lonely and wants conversation

pls ;__;
>>
Rurouni Kenshin Trust and Betrayal is a good romance, but the closure from that comes from watching the Kyoto Arc of the anime or reading it in the manga, and boy is it worth it.

One of the best story arcs in manga.
>>
>>157663434
Fuck, if anything, I hope these fags don't get together.

MCs were the worst part about this shitfest after Kawai and Ueno.

Nishimiya is fucking perfect in every way selfless angel that it makes me wanna barf feathers.

Shouya is a "bad boy gone good" fetish fuel for mangaka.

I am not saying Shouya doesn't deserve redemption, I am saying it shouldn't be this romanticized.
>>
>>157666226
What's bad about 5cms per second? Dude is just a retard because he finally moved on only after he finally got a job. He's still in his early 20's it seems, so he has a lot a head of him, and judging from surfboard girl wanting his cock in all of her holes he wouldn't have trouble getting mad puss after moving on from his childhood crush.
>>
>>157663434
Shit thread but I want to recommend Working!! so I'll do it anyway.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.