[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is better than anything KyoAnus has put out in 5 years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: tsuki.jpg (176KB, 1280x720px)
tsuki.jpg
176KB, 1280x720px
This is better than anything KyoAnus has put out in 5 years
>>
>>157655565
The story and characters are far superior and every way but the animation is lacking.
>>
>>157655565
I like it too but why do you have to post like /v/ermin ?
>>
It's shit and the director explicitly says Tamako Love Story is objectively better.
>>
>>157655649
MCs are both shit. I'm watching just for the tomboy.
>>
>>157655565
Kyo "no heterosexuality allowed" Anus is shit
No need to state the obvious
>>
>>157655962
He's wrong about that. This show is Tamako Love Story done right
>>
>>157655565
Yeah Right. Especially with hyper autistic MCs. Good that there is sound because in "dialogue" scenes i could swear that my vid froze. This is too much autism. Just tell me that there will be something more between them than "ummm.....emmm.....yhhhmmm........."
I wanted a romance, i stayed for the tomboy.
I will be with her when her ship will be sinking.
>>
>>157656152
Nearly everything they do is heterosexual.
>>
>>157657168
>the creator of the show itself is wrong
>the Japanese art critics who called Tamako Love Story the pinnacle of contemporary Japanese animation are wrong
>the classic mecha director of Votoms and Dougram, Ryosuke Takahashi, is wrong
Can you believe this cg seasonal show is the real artistic masterpiece because of this anon, really makes you think.
>>
Why are kyoani haters always so mad and obsessed with the studio?
>>
>>157655565
With garbage art. I really like studio feel, but in this case they literally are doing awful work with art and animation. Still whole universe better than everything from Polygon Pictures and other full CG shit, but hello, it's not hard to be better than worst crap.
>>
>>157657825
>appeal to authority
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.