[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ARIA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

I don't get it, why did Akari cry? Is this some sort of foreshadowing?
>>
>>157645761
Because it's SUTEKI you mook
>>
File: 1468263833776.png (2MB, 1208x1708px) Image search: [Google]
1468263833776.png
2MB, 1208x1708px
people cry when they're happy or sad you know
>>
>>157646277
Oh shoot, I still have a long way to travel. Everytime I see Akari smiling my heart aches a little. She's beautiful.
>>
File: Cl408TCUsAETLE1.png (543KB, 690x581px) Image search: [Google]
Cl408TCUsAETLE1.png
543KB, 690x581px
>>157646359
I feel ya. I love her so much.
>>
>>157645761
>saying actual goodbyes
Oh anon, it's not so painful for you when you have nobody to even say goodbye to, not even to yourself.
>>
>>157646884
I'm more inclined to think that saying goodbye and having something that reminds you of those who have already gone (the gem) makes you sadder on the long term, that's why it makes me wonder why she cried at that precise moment instead of later (with a little timeskip to the end of the summer or something like that).
And yes, I still have people to say goodbye to, not precisely myself, but still.
>>
File: 1468262097292.jpg (313KB, 740x888px) Image search: [Google]
1468262097292.jpg
313KB, 740x888px
>>157646359
Akari wasn't expecting to see it ever again so at that moment, it was their final moments together. To use an extreme example, you would probably cry a lot more on your friends' deathbed than when you're reminiscing about them later.
>>
>>157647395
Meant to reply to >>157646984
>>
>>157645761
That eps made me want to buy a edo wind chime. Finding a real chime online that is not from a shady looking sellers is hard. On-and-off searching for the past 3 years, never happy from the online results.
>>
>>157647395
I mean, I understand that she is sad because she's letting the thingy go, but what concerns me is that she started to cry after she saw the gem, like it triggered something else than just sadness. It's kinda hard to describe.
>>
Because she's overemotional as fuck.
>>
>>157646277
Told myself I would watch the OVA's after rewatching the series, like I do ever year but there is really no reason to watch them after the perfection that is the ending of the main series. Doubt I'll ever watch them. Also heard they're not really worth watching anyway.
>>
>>157650470
second one concludes the story of Cait Sith so it's worth watching
>>
Girlfriend just bought the entire box-set collection for me

10/10 will love forever
>>
>>157650414
kys
>>
>>157650531
Gotta agree with Grumpy jiisan in that I never liked that whole cat stuff. So I doubt I'm missing much.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.