[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Characters that are strong as fuck but dont give a shit.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: zerofucksgiven.jpg (122KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
zerofucksgiven.jpg
122KB, 1280x720px
Applies also characters who

- Have their own agenda.
- Only fights to balance the scales.
- Prefers to spectate how other factions kill each other.

Recently some Bahamut fans say this guy could favor greatly any side he chooses, but actually doesnt give a shit because he prefers to read books.

Is there another anime character like that?
>>
>>157595986
I don't watch the anime or play RoB but i do play Shadowverse. Is that Lucifer?
>>
>>157595986
>>>/wsr/
>>
Lucifer is most of the time reading books and doesnt give two shits about anything at all.

He did move his ass to fight Bahamut in the last epusode of the first season.

Another one could be Sesshomaru from Inuyasha. Hes strong as fuck but has his own agenda.

Accelerator from Index
>>
>>157597044
Sesshomaru is based god
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 633x650px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 633x650px
>>157595986
Shizuo, obviously.

The only time he gives a fuck is when izaya pops up
>>
File: sahaquiel.jpg (866KB, 848x1024px) Image search: [Google]
sahaquiel.jpg
866KB, 848x1024px
>>157595986
Lucifer just wants to sniff that Sahabutt
>>
File: Handsome Kizaru.jpg (207KB, 869x625px) Image search: [Google]
Handsome Kizaru.jpg
207KB, 869x625px
>>157595986
>>
>>157597044
>Accelerator

Wasnt he killing the sisters cause he wanted to get stronger that the rest of the lv5 Espers?
>>
File: Xellos.png (552KB, 640x621px) Image search: [Google]
Xellos.png
552KB, 640x621px
>>157595986
>>
>>157596637
Yes
>>
Shanks
>>
Mooshoo's dragon form in Mulan. We never see it but I bet he would have fucked up that stupid mongol.
>>
>>157598765
He was already stronger than the other Lv5s. He wanted to get even stronger than that.
>>
>>157598765
He killed them brutally because he wanted to scare them off and leave him alone.
>>
Pretty much every one of the most powerful characters in any fictional universe ever
>>
>>157598845
Yep, this guy.
It is stated several times that this guy is much more powerful than Lina and generally one of the strongest characters around in Lineaverse. There are only the demon lords that are stronger, for the rest he has exterminated a flock of dragons as if they were nothing.

But he give a fuck only if her mistress command..
>>
>>157598845
Doesn't really count since he has a side: his mistress. And it's not true that he doesn't give a fuck. He kind of steers Lina in the right direction.
>>
>>157598765
No, in reality he wanted to be known as the most powerful esper alive just so that people would leave him alone and he woulnd't have to hurt anyone else.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.