[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wow. I definitely didn't see an Asuka end coming, but I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: CuA0dX8VMAQvpRq.jpg (43KB, 638x359px) Image search: [Google]
CuA0dX8VMAQvpRq.jpg
43KB, 638x359px
Wow. I definitely didn't see an Asuka end coming, but I'm ok with this. What does /a/ think about it?
>>
I'd like to come in Asuka's end.
>>
Reinafags blown the fuck out.
>>
It seemed surprising seeing as Reina seemed more of a prime interest to Kumiko.. But alright. The cinematography of Kumiko's confession was good so I'll take it.
>>
It was good. I liked it. I want to forget about Oboe's arc but it was used as a way to explain Asuka's motives.
>>
File: 1495047657863.jpg (1010KB, 1745x2321px) Image search: [Google]
1495047657863.jpg
1010KB, 1745x2321px
>>
>>157585952
Eupho fags were the only ones that came out with something by the end. Het and /u/ shits were utterly BTFO
>>
File: nandesukakore.png (446KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nandesukakore.png
446KB, 1280x720px
>>157586105
Uh...
What does this picture have to do with Asuka?
>>
>>157585952
Just friends.
>>
yet another thread wherein chagen responds to himself for twenty-nine hours
>>
>>157585952
It was telegraphed from the first season, unless you're a delusional shipper.
>>
>>157585952
Did they fuck?
>>
>>157589246
Yes.
>>
Nobody was gay in this show you fucking faggots, everyone gets the cock in the source material and nothing the dykes at KyoAni say will change that. Enjoy your friendship and het anime.
>>
File: lol..gif (28KB, 141x160px) Image search: [Google]
lol..gif
28KB, 141x160px
I thought it was hilarious. KyoAni actually maintained Kumiko's gay to the very end.
>>
>>157590828
This.
>>
>>157587151
No, it wasn't. Asuka was about as relevant as Natsuki or Haruka in the first season. The author never even intended there to be any sequel to the original story.
>>
>>157586105

That was the past. Now Reina is with Kumiko.
>>
>>157590828
it's basically canon at this point.
>>
I'll ask Kumiko's VA if she prefers Asuka or Reina this weekend.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.