[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Somebody irl suggested I watch this a while back, and I just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: seven-deadly-sins-pic.jpg (108KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
seven-deadly-sins-pic.jpg
108KB, 1200x675px
Somebody irl suggested I watch this a while back, and I just started to get around to it.

Just me, is it it reeeally bad?
>>
The first 5 episodes are alright. After that it's not worth watching. Drop it there.
>>
>>157577531
How about you fucking watch it for yourself
>>
>>157577531
>>157577553
It's easily one of the best modern shounen anime out actually.
>>
>>157577704
>if I place it in arbitrary boxes I can talk positively about it
How about you actually make an argument?
>>
>>157577740
>waaaahhh people are not comparing fantasy fightan with tearjerker dramas
>what a bunch of retards
here's a (you)
>>
>>157577562
I thought it was pretty obvious that I'm watching, and thus far not enjoying it much by my post. Maybe I was too subtle.

Apart from that 1 person irl I've haven't heard much about it apart from high scores that could easily be attributed to sucking Netflix's dick.
>>
>>157577740
It's not like people arguing to the contrary before were backing themselves any better.

Anyways, great characters with a variety of personalities, interesting relationships forming between them and touching backstories. Also, occasionally some decent fights. That should make it decent enough.
>>
>>157578027
I'm not trying to be rude. But I didn't ask for a MAL-tier review.
>>
File: 1490923233630.png (288KB, 602x488px) Image search: [Google]
1490923233630.png
288KB, 602x488px
>>157577909
The manga is good. The show is shit. So you're right. It's garbage.
>>
>>157577531
Leave 4chan. Its for your own good.
>>
I dunno OP, it's a pretty solid show. Give it a go. It's not like you haven't spent most of your life holed up by yourself wasting time watching anime. What do you got to lose?
>>
>>157577531
Its okay, I dont like the MC at all so I stopped watching it.
>>
>>157577531
The manga is a lot better, the anime isn't terrible.

I really like the characters and the Arthurian mythos base.

Merlin best girl
>>
>>157579262
Meliodas is quite a different character than he initially appears, especially when you start to get tidbits of his actual backstory.

[spoilers]He's the firstborn son of the demon king who betrayed his clan because he fell in love with a goddess (angel) over 3000 years before the story. He's cursed with immortality and the goddess he fell in love with gets repeatedly reincarnated as a human (Elizabeth)[/spoiler]
>>
>>157579442
>a shonen protag is gifted at birth
Wow. That wasn't what I was expecting AT ALL.
>>
>>157577531
it's pretty entertaining altho the last episode sucked
>>
>>157578053
You are not rude, you are just retarded.
>>
>>157581514
>.t mal reviewer
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.