[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

finished Zestiria, anyone who played and completed the game care

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

finished Zestiria, anyone who played and completed the game care to comment how it compares?

also, rose with long hair!
rosexalishia OTP
>>
Much better since it put the spotlight on the good characters
>>
>>157556713
On the game Alisha disappear from the story after 1/3 of the game and she appears only at the end, so the anime is better on that way... but in the game the DLC is about Rose and Alisha doing yuri things...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgbtySVpEdE
>>
>>157556713
Are those two dykes? Last Tales I followed was Abyss. I tried to get into Vesperia but the chars were just numb to each other.
>>
>>157556713
Anime was horrendous compared to the game.
>>
>>157556713
Both are terrible. Just play Berseria.
>>
>>157556744
>Alisha
>good character
That's some shit taste you got there.
>>
>>157556713

For the constraints it had to work with it was a decent adaptation. Giving Alicia more spotlight rather than kicking her out of the story a third of the way through was a good call, as was the way they handled Rose becoming Sorey's squire (which in the game was super-rushed.)

The two or three episodes dedicated to recapping the opening hours of Berseria were completely superfluous, but I guess they had to promote it so whatever. That said, I liked how some of the other stuff it re-wrote wound up incorporating some of the stuff Berseria added to the canon (Magilou is the reason why the Rolance family line knows about malevolence, Maotelus has Laphicet's voice, the final battle happens in the same place you went to fight Melchior because it's an earthpulse and Grimoire is at the nearby town, etc etc.)
>>
>>157556713
It's worse, literally the only good if you're an Alishafag, which says a lot about you for liking an irrelevant character.

The anime's additions and changes were stupid, and it was too focused on changing shit to appease to waifufags (yes the staff admitted to this) to think about writing a coherent story, and as a direct result of this alters the world buidling to the point where it doesn't resemble either Berseria or Zestiria's.

Not to forget Berseria's addition was also forced as hell.
>>
>>157558664
>Are those two dykes?
As someone who isn't into yuri googles and similar bullshit, yeah.
>>
>>157559133
Can agree. Wish that got a anime instead.
>>
>>157559913

Wouldn't be surprised if it did, considering how well-received the game was. They'd probably time it to air around the release of the next Tales game, just like how ToZX's airing coincided with Berseria's release.
>>
>>157560034
Considering how Ufotable bleached Zestiria so that they could remove anything that was remotely sad or "dark" and all to appease the faggots who cried about Zestiria and Berseria being "too dark" do you really want Ufotable within a 10ft distance of Berseria? Do you really honestly think that they'd do a good adapting it, which such a mindset?
>>
File: Sorey kills with a gun.jpg (142KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Sorey kills with a gun.jpg
142KB, 1920x1080px
>>157556713
See:
>>157559459
This. I don't know how they managed it, but the anime managed to be worse than the game, which was already shit.
They tried to go an original route by completely dropping ALL the good parts and scenes from the videogames and focusing only on the most poorly designed aspects of the plot, gave spotlight to characters that didn't need any (the fox cunt) and created several plotholes, so it's impossible to use the anime as a follow-up for the Berseria game because it's just that fucking contradictory.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (88KB, 1652x922px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
88KB, 1652x922px
>Removed the scene with Sergei where Sorey and Rose convinced him they were husband and wife.
>Removed the ticklefight with Sorey and Mikleo.
>Removed all of the interesting sidequests.
>Changed Siegfried so that it's a literal deus ex machina.
>Literally ignore Siegfried in spite of it's uses in favour of the power of friendship saving the day.
>Sorey somehow being SO fucking special he's the only shepherd that has ever purified a dragon, when canonically there was an age with hundreds of Shepherd wandering around, all who have mastered Armatus.
>Armatus is somehow difficult to pull off when in the game it's relatively easy as long as you have resonance and you're a Shepherd's squire, so there's time wasted on that bullshit instead of developing the plot further.
>Camlann was completely ignored even though it was the site of Sorey and Mikleo's parents death, they never return and find the ruined village or the Throne of Artorius.
>Zenrus is still alive in spite of being murdered by Kittybeard in an attempt to make Sorey and Mikleo malevolent.
>All that wasted time on Alisha and Rose.
>Rose not turning into a hellion in spite of going full on 100% malevolent murder against the prince.
>Not a single hellion outside the first couple episodes even exists, malevolence is just shown as harmless looking ghosts.
>CG FUCKING EVERYWHERE HOLY CRAP this makes Berserk look good.
I can go on.
>>
>>157560345
The anime contradicts itself

>has Sorey give a the power of friendship speech (despite the fact that he himself didn't need any of the human friends that he claimed helped him) to Hedalf a character who was literally cursed to live a life of lonliness
>Sorey can't kill him so he just purifies him and tells him to start over again, despite the fact that Hedalf is still cursed.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (124KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
124KB, 1920x1080px
>>157560624
>>has Sorey give a the power of friendship speech (despite the fact that he himself didn't need any of the human friends that he claimed helped him) to Hedalf a character who was literally cursed to live a life of lonliness
That's like the biggest fuck you that you can possibly tell a person.
"At least I have friends."
Holy shit, Sorey. Heldalf literally can't have friends, they will all die tragically, suicide, or some other calamity will befall them.

Sorey killing Heldalf was one of the most tragic, yet cathartic moments in any Tales game. Zestiria may be shit but it's ending was fine.
>>
>>157560717
The anime was just desperate to no let Sorey kill anyone so that it could be as sacchrine as possible, because that's apparently what Alishafags wanted.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.