[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The realist nigga in all of anime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: 1942469-kuwabara01.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1942469-kuwabara01.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
The realist nigga in all of anime
>>
YUREMESHIIII
>>
>>157555884

That's Alfred
>>
>>157555884
You're a meshi.
>>
Hiei > Yusuke > Kuwabara > Koenma >>>> literal shit > Kurama
>>
Anyone else hate how much Yusuke said his name and how he said it in the dub? KEWABAARRA!!! over and over and over makes me want to rip my ears off
>>
>>157556328
No? I was too enticed by the plot to care for that.
>>
>>157556326
>Hiei, the literal edgelord, at the top
>Kurama at the bottom

awful taste
>>
>>157555761
great comic relief and his fights weren't have bad either
>>
>>157556574
>Disrespecting based Hiei
>Kurama not being at the bottom

Fuck off fujoshit
>>
>>157555761
Ebonics posters should be banned
>>
>>157556326
>tfw we will never get the original female kurama
>tfw it's okay because hiei was supposed to be a throw away villain of the day
>>
>>157556723
>disrespect

lol. Tell me one thing about him that's worthy of "respect" besides his being comically over-powered.
>>
>>157557062
>Overpowered
>His strongest power places him to sleep seconds after using it

>Meanwhile fox boy Kurama can keep his transformation, that's as powerful as Hiei's strongest ability, up on a nigh infinite amount of time
>>
>>157555761
He should have been involved in the last tournament arc. Not to win and rule, but just to show off how strong he is.
>>
>>157557313
based lazy fuck always fucks up the plot progression for some characters at some point. leorio and kurapika being absent for almost fucking half of hxh is a prime example.
>>
>>157557313
He actually was allowed in the OVA timeskip. Look up Eizo Hakusho.
>>
>>157556964

Trade offs, anon. We have to accept the good and the bad and count our blessings at the end of the day. Can you imagine the Dark Tournament without Hiei around? What kind of shit fest would that have been without his attitude and admittedly impressive fights?

>>157557062

In what world is Hiei considered overpowered when he's only an A class demon? Yeah, the dragon is some serious shit, but its got more than enough drawbacks to cap him. Plus, his character has flaws unlike a certain fox demon who as >>157557223 already pointed out is the real overpowered one of the group. Good looking, smart, strong. Kurama is really close to being the definition of a gary-stu. Hiei had to struggle to get what power he has, it wasn't just handed to him.
>>
Rate the girls, /a/nons.

Yukina > Young Genkai > Juri > Botan > Shizuru > Hinageshi > Koto > Ayame > Ruri > Old Genkai > Atsuko > Mukuro > Keiko
>>
>>157556791
shut up honkey
>>
>>157558175
Hiei just instantly wins every fucking fight besides the first one (which he has to lose, because it's Yusuke) and the last fight (which is nearly incomprehensible anyway).

Rankings mean fuck all in this show considering Toguro was only like B or some shit.
>>
The series would have been better if Yusuke wasn't a demon
>>
>>
>>157555761
he's the realist african american in all of anime
>>
File: SmugTasty.jpg (71KB, 439x447px) Image search: [Google]
SmugTasty.jpg
71KB, 439x447px
>>157555761
Who does this little shit even think he is.
>>
Kuwabara ALWAYS looked out for his crew first and foremost. I would gladly be his underling. Real as all fucking shit nigga.
>>
File: 897643.jpg (93KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
897643.jpg
93KB, 360x270px
>>157558389

Because that really had a big impact on the overarching plot, now didn't it?
>>
>>157558669
uh, it's basketball american.
>>
the speech against toguro was based

yuyu was one of the best shounens of all time
>>
>>157558356
>Hiei just instantly wins every fucking fight

But thats just not true. It took him a minute to beat Seiryu. It took him a minute to beat Zeru. It took him a minute to beat Momotaro. It took him a minute to beat Bui. And then we can talk about how ill equipped he was to fight the psychics since he's more into brute force than strategizing. He didn't lose many fights in the series but he by no means had an easy go at them either. He lost to Kaito, as an example, which I'm sure was really embarrassing to him.
>>
>realist nigga
kuwabara always struck me as more of a dreamer honestly
>>
>>157555761
I loved that dub.
>>
>>
>>157556723
Kurama is cool as fuck and could fuck edgei's shit up, edgei himself admits it numerous times
>>
>>157555761
>This is 14 yeas old.
>>
>>157555761

>Hey we are fighting in a demon world tournament with shitloads of S-class demons that'll kill you in a second
>Nah I'm gonna chill here and live a normal life

Kuwabara made the right choice
>>
The scene where Hiei, Kuwabara, and Kurama try to avenge Yusuke's is one of my favorite from an anime.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.