[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ouran High School Host Club

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_6943.jpg (43KB, 303x486px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6943.jpg
43KB, 303x486px
Childhood is rooting for Haruhi to end up with Tamaki.

Adulthood is realising Kyoya makes more sense as husbandu.
>>
Tamaki tried, but I had a sweet spot for Mori.
>>
>>157549255
Tamaki was the best boy and won the best girl rightfully
>>
I rooted that no romance happens and they all just stay as bros
>>
>>157549255
Transcendence is realizing that Haruhi is shit and hoping the boys find someone better.
>>
Reminder that if you are watching this, you should get 10,000 volts
>>
File: Survivor_1.jpg (115KB, 600x447px) Image search: [Google]
Survivor_1.jpg
115KB, 600x447px
Is this the same anon spamming so many Ouran threads?

>Adulthood is realising Kyoya makes more sense as husbandu.
Kyouya literally pretended to rape her to teach her a lesson. Also he's gross. Get your glasses fetish/shippery out of here.
>>
>>157550772
That episode was so stupid
>don't save girls from being raped cause you might get hurt
Okay next time I see someone get raped ill walk past them and I'll explain to there kid when they commit suicide how i was afraid I'd get hurt if I helped them

Not to mention something as heavy as that didn't belong in a comedy show
>>
>>157550772
>pretended to Rape her
>pretended
Heh
>>
File: tk-anime-rape.jpg (501KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
tk-anime-rape.jpg
501KB, 1440x900px
>>157551605

I don't know the idea's not that stupid and you could always call the police if you saw someone getting attacked but didn't want to risk injury to yourself.

I just think pretending to rape people to teach them a lesson is kind of fucked and Ouran never gets called on it. At all. Feminists love bitching about every ~problematic~ (ugh) shoujo but not Ouran.

Remember the stupid moral panic over Haru's social retardation?
>>
>>157549255
Kyoya and Kaoru >> Tamaki and Hikaru
>>
>>157550772
>>157551605
You just don't understand a maiden's heart. Girls love getting pretend-raped by cute guys.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.