[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Koe No Katachi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: koe no katachi ending.jpg (122KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
koe no katachi ending.jpg
122KB, 1920x1080px
IM ANGRY

ITS EVEN WORSE THAN THE MANGA
>>
Want to explain why? I thought it was really well done.
>>
>>157544912
He's probably pissed because they didn't kiss.
>>
>>157544950
i mean why the fuck do these kind of things always end in the best part?

after-stories sell like hotcakes.
>>
>>157544836
It's literally the best anime ever made
>>
>>157545208
5cm per second was miles better.
>>
>>157544950
not really, i just wanted to know what happens next
>>
Does anyone die in this?
>>
I went into it expecting it to be worse than the manga, but I was really impressed. It still suffers from the same problems the narrative suffered from in the manga and a little more from cutting things, but overall I enjoyed the two hours thoroughly.
>>
>>157544950
I'm more pissed because the deaf girl fell in love in a blink. That "(t)suki!" was stupid and cringe.
>>
>>157545530
A highschool kid falls from the top of a building only to wake up later without a scratch on
>>
>>157547018
he was in comma for 3 years in the manga
>>
>>157545288
The character is that movie look like lifeless wooden blocks. It's impossible to take seriously.
>>
File: hotori.png (191KB, 379x337px) Image search: [Google]
hotori.png
191KB, 379x337px
Are the official subs out yet?
>>
>>157547068
>3 years
Nigga what
>>
>>157545131

Because open endings force the viewer to think about what might happen next as opposed to just swallow whatever the author threw in his face.

It's basically a great way to keep us from forgetting about it after we're done watching.
>>
>>157544836
I honestly think they should have extended the movie or made it into two parts. Like Kako and Mirai.
>>
>>157545131
Open endings are best for more realistic media. No human is going to solve all of their problems but in Koe no Katachi's case, all the biggest obstacles have been cleared in the end so you know Shouko and Shouya getting together and their little friendship circle getting long is inevitable.
>>
>>157548283
>>157548584
Open endings are a cop out by writers who dont know how to finish what they started

Its a bitch move
>>
>>157548584
This. I don't think everything has to be magically resolved by the end.
>>
>>157547886
They're out on the usual places for almost a day already.
>>
>>157549328
What open ending? It wasn't a romance story, in the least. There might have been hints of romance in the background, but that was there to move the story along. "The story" was about a fall from grace and redemption, which was not left up to question.

I get so tired of emotionally stunted autists needing everything spoon fed to them. Use your damn brain and fill in the blanks.

Of course they are going to later get together, of course the circle of friends will further mend. Tip for interpreting storytelling. After the final page or the screen fades to black, the general course of everyone's life is to be interpreted as the course that will be maintained from that point on. These sorts of stories tell of a specifically tumultuous time in someone's path. "the most important time in my life that would determine my future" etc.
>>
>>157544950
Neither did they in the manga
>>
File: 1485887624711.jpg (10KB, 198x171px) Image search: [Google]
1485887624711.jpg
10KB, 198x171px
It was almost as bad as the fucking manga. How he managed to actually write a story in which every character is an absolutely irredeemable piece of shit is beyond me.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.