[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting past After-anime depression

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Yukko's_Sad_Face.png (835KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Yukko's_Sad_Face.png
835KB, 1366x768px
So, I'm new to anime. I just watched Nichijou, and, even though I've heard some reasonable criticism, I fucking loved it.

So, the ending and knowing it will never be continued fucking destroyed me mentally.

Why does it have to be over? It was so perfect. Everything was happy, everyone loved eachother and then, boom. It all disapeared.

I guess you guys have had this feeling before. How do I get over it ? i genuinely feel like shit.
>>
>>157543133
Watch another great anime. Try K-ON!
>>
File: 1478998662711.jpg (79KB, 768x776px) Image search: [Google]
1478998662711.jpg
79KB, 768x776px
I felt this way when Hanamaru ended. I only got over it after they announced there would be a sequel.
Before that it was suffering day after day. And it'll all come back when S2 ends. There's no escape OP.
>>
the author of nichijou wrote a new series called city its pretty food f.am
>>
>>157543630
I'll check it out, thank you.
>>
You just do it again.

Then again.

Eventually you get over it.
>>
>>157543133
the only answer is to stop watching anime
>>
>>157543703
This is the right answer, stop while you still can.
>>
>>157543133
Savour this feeling. It's the proof that you're alive, and soon it will be the only one. The real problem is when you start to feel nothing at all.
>>
it's just a tv show you fucking loser
grow up
>>
>>157543133
>I guess you guys have had this feeling before
Yup, with EVA (ofc) and WttNHK. Both were just so fucking mindrapey.

>How do I get over it ? i genuinely feel like shit.
You analyze the feelings caused by the series. Do you miss the happy days pictured in the anime? Do you miss the drama? The emotional rape? Or the liquid awesomeness of stuff like OPM or TTGL (fuck you, I liked it)?
Then look if why you want those feelings. And then try to recreate them irl.

But don´t, you know, fap to comatose girls. That´s just rude.
>>
>>157543133
>How do I get over it?
With time mostly. I remember the time I was watching 1-3 eps of Monster every day for weeks and as I reached the end I had mixed feelings about it. It didn't hit me until the next day when I sat down to put on an episode and realized there's no more episodes, it was over. I will never forget the empty feeling that followed.
I hope you feel better soon.
>>
>>157544349
Why would you not fap to comatose girls?
Sometimes they're the best girls.
>>
>>157543133
The Nichijou anime really was absolutely glorious.
It covered roughly about the first 6 volumes though so you can just continue reading from chapter 90-ish and finish reading the manga.
>>
>>157543133

Get this all the time playing JRPGs
>>
>>157543630
chapter 2 never
>>
>>157543329
Yeah, because the ending of K-On definitely won't give a new guy Post-Anime depression...
>>
>>157545460
It will, but then he can watch Haruhi after that, so it'll be cool.
>>
>>157543133
Read the manga, there's a lot of extra content. Read City like the other suggested too.
>>
>>157543133
Kill yourself.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.