[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Dragon Ball Super

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 514
Thread images: 134

File: Jiren.png (56KB, 288x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Jiren.png
56KB, 288x480px
>Supposed to be Goku's main rival for the Tournament
>Still hasn't even properly appeared while other characters get lots of focus
Where the fuck is Ayy lmao ?
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 500x510px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 500x510px
>mfw Gowasu actually became a Kamituber
>>
File: 1495385814005.gif (481KB, 500x290px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1495385814005.gif
481KB, 500x290px
>>157532403

Captain Aylmao is a red herring, U10 will be the revelation universe.
>>
>>157532495
>Zeno decides to save his universe because they are fan of his godtube channel.
>>
File: RoF_90sToriyama.jpg (1MB, 1242x1500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
RoF_90sToriyama.jpg
1MB, 1242x1500px
> Thought he was the strongest mortal in the Universe
> Some monkeys surpassed him. This must be an anomaly
> Goes to the Tournament of Power, sees tons of fighters on Freeza's level
> Suddenly Freeza doesn't feel special anymore

Will Freeza have some character development this arc?
>>
File: SS_Caulifla.gif (2MB, 500x280px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SS_Caulifla.gif
2MB, 500x280px
The secret to turning SS is...you just have to be really REALLY mad
>>
File: 1495094123641.jpg (285KB, 700x638px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1495094123641.jpg
285KB, 700x638px
>>157532551
>character development
>dragon ball

nah

Toriyama will just pretend he was always a good guy, deep inside.
>>
>>157532551
He will just train for more 5 minutes and get strong enough to punch angels in the face.
>>
>>157532529
Your shitty elephant universe is fucked.
>>
>>157532403
Damn that one chunky alien
>>
File: Spirit Bomb Blade.jpg (341KB, 859x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Spirit Bomb Blade.jpg
341KB, 859x1200px
Thoughts on how the manga will handle the defeat of Fusion Zamasu?

Since Fusion Zamasu has a time-limit in the manga, he'll probably defuse into Black and Zamasu.

Which Goku can then use his "mastered" SSB form to defeat them both easily.
>>
File: EX_Trunks.png (329KB, 271x615px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
EX_Trunks.png
329KB, 271x615px
>>157532731
>Thoughts on how the manga will handle the defeat of Fusion Zamasu?
Pic related
>>
Reminder that SS Broli was bulkier than base Broli
>>
>>157532751
So is everyone, SS has always increased muscle mass slightly.
>>
File: SS Green.jpg (1004KB, 702x1920px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SS Green.jpg
1004KB, 702x1920px
>>157532751
So pic related is still Kale's "regular" SS form
>>
>>157532551
Yes it's guaranteed.
>>
File: Foreshadowing.png (175KB, 981x460px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Foreshadowing.png
175KB, 981x460px
>>157532731
>>
File: TeamU6_Saiyans.jpg (168KB, 1024x670px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
TeamU6_Saiyans.jpg
168KB, 1024x670px
When will Vados train them?
>>
>>157532751
What is it with Dragon Ball and thick necks?
>>
>>157532771
>being blind
>>
>>157532731
Zeno button needs to be pressed, wonder why at this point. If they do defuse, Zeno button doesn't seem like as much of a necessity.
>>
File: Apparently.png (29KB, 290x502px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Apparently.png
29KB, 290x502px
>>157532829
> I want to join the two of you and fight

That already happened. Pic related was Trunks' big break in the manga
>>
>>157532870
>no argument
>>
>>157532829
Him being the Sakura of this arc is what Toyo is going to give him.
>>
File: neck.png (155KB, 436x243px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
neck.png
155KB, 436x243px
>>157532863
>>
Who is the hottest guy in DB?
I'd say Trunks.
>>
>>157532896
>>157532920
Yeah no
Sorry if you hate it but Trunks defeating the villain is clearly in the outline
>>
File: femSS.jpg (1MB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
femSS.jpg
1MB, 1280x1440px
>>157532773
Even Kale's regular SS is a lot more muscular than Caulifla's SS though.
>>
File: 1495430527729.png (413KB, 1900x1900px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1495430527729.png
413KB, 1900x1900px
Would you drink her juice?
>>
>>157532851
Never
>>
>>157532947
Lava Goku w/ Blaze Kamehameha.
>>
>>157532947
Paragus.
>>
>>157533016
who? is this from GT?
>>
>>157532951
> Trunks (who's SS3 Goku-tier) will defeat the villain
> Trunks, who never got a major power-up in the manga

Sorry but it's very unlikely

Not to mention that...with Fusion Zamasu's time limit and Goku fully healed with Mastered SSB, there is literally no need for Trunks
>>
>>157532731
>>157532896
Jeez the screenshots just keep piling up
>>
>>157532972
Wow Plague gets to work really fast

Based Plague, he made a midna edit of no way fag for /v/ last christmas
>>
>>157532951
If it does I'd be the biggest fan of it, I even loved Rage Trunks and Spirit Sword even.
>>
>>157533053
Toyo is a gigantic fucking hack with no talent.
>>
>>157533081
t. Torankusu
>>
Assuming that is an actual toryama universe, and have a ton of tricky fighters, let's say people with Monster carrot kind of powers, that requires actual brain power to defeat rather than muscle power.
In this case, what would be the tier list of U7?
>>
>>157533095
No talent is a bit far, his art is gorgeous, but I've been disappointed with his version of this arc for a long time
>>
>>157532971
What if they both fused?

Fusion exists in U6 right?
>>
>>157533113
t. Zamasu
>>
File: ss musculature.png (2MB, 1198x1004px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ss musculature.png
2MB, 1198x1004px
>>157532900
(You)
>>
>>157533053
>"it's very unlikely"
>he's trying to predict DB
Pathetic.
>>
>>157533191
>being this blind
Can't help you there, bud.
>>
>>157532529
>this little bitch could destroy everyone in the dragon ball universe that is below angel level with ease
>>
>>157533226
>he actually thinks DB is hard to predict
Pathetic.
>>
>>157533227
>being a shitposter
Come on
>>
>>157533268
>he doesn't agree with me that means he's shitposting
Last (You).
>>
>>157533257
Because Black was totally Goku that didn't his head as a kid/Future Goten/Goku from another universe, right?
Because it was obvious Freeza was gonna come back, right?
Because it was obvious we were gonna get a female Broly, right?
Because it was obvious Freeza was gonna come back a second time as a good guy, right?
Because it was obvious the strongest person in the universe were a skinny cat and his gay blue lover, right?
Fuck off
>>
>>157532972
Are you serious rn? I would chug until I fucking went into a coma
>>
I don't want to get my hopes up since Tori barely bothers to give characters nice backstories since future Trunks, but I want Cali and Kale to be childhood friends. Something like Kale was always shy and weak and Cali protected her all the time. And during the tournament of power Kale will go Super Saiyan Berserk when Cali gets hurt trying to protect her.
>>
>>157533226
Exactly, I don't think a single person could've guessed Trunks gaining Kibito powers, or Rage Trunks, or Spirit Sword. Toyo could easily introduce a powerup for Trunks, the problem is, it's the last chapter for the manga, and even if Trunks gets a power up now, it would be last minute and it'd be kinda too late.
>>
>>157532529
U10 is going to job harder than Gohan in the Super version of RoF
>>
>>157533323
>it's the last chapter for the manga
Source?
>>
>>157533226
> Merged Zamasu's fusion is running out of time
> Goku is fully healed, with Mastered SSB
> Trunks never got a power-up

Common sense dictates that it's very unlikely that Trunks will defeat the villain

I could be wrong about Trunks, but it would have to be an asspull at this point
>>
File: burakku'd.png (455KB, 703x714px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
burakku'd.png
455KB, 703x714px
>>157532603

I really hope they put some budget behind the first canon female SS transformation scene... it's a fucking historic moment.
>>
>>157532529
will we ever see her properly fight lads
perhaps in the great angel rebellion
>>
>>157533257
>protag becomes a giant monkey
>the devil comes from a rice cooker in which was sealed time ago
>protag and the devil are aliens
>the legendary alien is an aryan transformation
>Vegeta and Bulma have a son from the future now
>RR army's androids even an organic one with Goku, Freeza and co. cells
>fatass genie
>becomes a ripped genie
>becomes a kid
>the legendary godly sword doesn't makes you stronger, that's the old pervert god sealed into the sword
>dance = fusion
>earrings = fusion

wow so predictable
>>
Turning Super Saiyan for full blooded Saiyans is remarkably easier in Universe 6 than 7.
>>
>>157533349
His ass, people thought the latest chapter would be the last one too.
>>
File: SS_Caulifla02.gif (2MB, 500x280px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SS_Caulifla02.gif
2MB, 500x280px
Say hi to the first female Super Saiyan in Dragon Ball canon
>>
File: necks.png (198KB, 423x261px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
necks.png
198KB, 423x261px
Who wins?

>>157533282
>he doesn't agree with me that means he's shitposting
That was your argument too, tho
>>
>>157533191
>t-there's no musculature change! I-I'm n-not fucking r-retarded!
>>
>>157533490
>gif
>>
>>157533443
A good excuse would be that it gets easier to do it once you watch another saiyan doing it.
>>
>>157533490
And she will get oneshooted by LSSJ Kale
>>
>>157533490
Why does she have red energy?
>>
>>157533304
>Because Black was totally Goku that didn't his head as a kid/Future Goten/Goku from another universe, right?
Anyone who thought that was retarded, particularly Future Goten.

>Because it was obvious Freeza was gonna come back, right?
Lots of people were saying it.

>Because it was obvious we were gonna get a female Broly, right?
Certain aspects are impossible to predict. This isn't an argument you retard.

>Because it was obvious Freeza was gonna come back a second time as a good guy, right?
>As a good guy
Okay anon.

>Because it was obvious the strongest person in the universe were a skinny cat and his gay blue lover, right?
You're not even trying. Just accept that you're too stupid to predict a child's cartoon and move on.

>>157533419
I don't think you understand what predictions are, dipshit. Kill yourself.
>>
>>157533257
Let's see.
1. Beerus and Whis were not predictable, him being Shin's counterpart and strongest in the universe, Goku getting a new form from a ritual and yet still losing.
Whis being Beerus' angel, much stronger yet a non-fighter.
2. Freeza coming back after forever, getting a new form that makes him stronger than Goku's new form. Vegeta getting to Goku's level after lagging behind home since gaining SSj1. And he did it be by pure training, something even Goku couldn't do. Freeza losing to Goku yet managing to outsmart and beat him.
Vegeta beating Freeza up and yet still getting outsmarted by him and earth getting destroyed.
3. Goku pulling out SSBKKX10, KK which we hadn't seen since he unlocked SSj1. And still losing.
4. An Evil Goku, which is actually a God who stole his body like Ginyu, him SSB form being different, him partnering up with his alt timeline version who is immortal but still weak, Trunks getting his own new form, Spirit Sword, Future Yajirobe, Future Mai, Universal Zamasu, Trunks' timeline destroyed.
4. Freeza replacing Buu.
>>
>>157533532
Kale will go Berserk Super Saiyan when she is triggered by Cali getting hurt. Get it right.
>>
>yfw vegeta jobs to magical teletubby
>>
>>157533349

Not that anon. But if it's not the final chapter, it's close

Point is, there is not enough time for Trunks to gain a power-up at this point (without it being an asspull at least)
>>
>>157533257
You predicted Future Trunks pulling a Genki Dama out of his ass?
>>
>>157533606
>normal SSJ
What did Vegeta mean by this?
>>
File: 4wpBRgv.jpg (90KB, 500x505px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4wpBRgv.jpg
90KB, 500x505px
I FUCKING HATE GOKU
>>
>>157533626
>But if it's not the final chapter, it's close
So no source? Ok.
>>
>>157533349
None, it's just some prediction, t he arc has been going on forever now, and Toyo even said that the manga would overcome the anime in ToP, of course that could just mean that he has already written the arc, still. The anime is miles ahead of manga at the point. I don't see how much more the manga could stretch this arc. This arc was also just pure fighting, they could've give Trunks a powerup in this arc itself.
>>
>>157533665
I never said I had one, I wasn't even the one who posted the original comment

Just stating the obvious
>>
File: 1495458687813.png (900KB, 1652x858px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1495458687813.png
900KB, 1652x858px
Zamasu is right.
>>
>>157533643
Goku changed his clothes between 3rd and 4th panel.
>>
>>157533722
>get BTFO
>i-it wasn't me!

every time
>>
>>157533643
>>
My dad works on Bandai and he said things won't work out with Frieza and Buu will wake up at the last minute possible - just seconds before Goku calls Yamcha to invite him.
>>
File: eJf6VKO.jpg (877KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
eJf6VKO.jpg
877KB, 1280x1280px
Leave the Great Priest to me.
>>
>>157533722
>Just stating the obvious
It's been "obvious" that the chapter was going to be the last chapter for the past like 6 chapters, and you've been wrong every time, fucking retard.
>>
>>157533773
That wasn't him.
>>157533720
That's me.
>>
>>157533796
Why not say Toei instead?
>>
>>157533816
see >>157533773
>>
>>157532863
SUCC
>>
File: HdhFHCg.png (132KB, 213x272px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
HdhFHCg.png
132KB, 213x272px
Leave Jiren to me.
>>
File: IMG_20170507_195921.jpg (339KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_20170507_195921.jpg
339KB, 1536x2048px
>>157532731
Merged Zamasu will kill Goku and Vegeta.
Future Trunks will return to the past thanks to the Kaioshin and the Time rings. Then he'll do the SSG ritual with Gohan, Goten, Present Trunks, Pan and Tarble.
>>
>>157533511
>using pages of the first introduction of a form, which could not be a reliable source because sometimes a design changes after its first appearance (like pic related)
>these pages doesn't even support him

Holy shit anon what are you doing?
>>
>>157533572
Come on, man. Not only have you proven that you absolutely could not have predicted the events of DBS, but you're backpedaling so hard and resorting to petty insults and making exceptions for yourself.

Not even the same anon but this is just a very sad concession. Say what you want; DBS is extremely unpredictable; you have proven this.
>>
>>157533773
Hence why I stated "not that anon", but whatever. Believe what you want.

I'm just saying that it's obvious that Trunks won't get the final kill because of the points I stated here: >>157533392

Unless, of course, Toyo prepares another asspull for Trunks that isn't healing
>>
>>157532403
So am I the only one who noticed that U11 and it's mirror U2 are twins who's fighters represent anime/media aimed toward different genders.

U11 is Sentai/Super Heroes who fight for justice
U2 is Magical Girls who fight for love

They are mirrors through sharing a common theme but different through the gender that they would be aimed at.

The relations between twin universes actually tells us quite a bit about universes we haven't seen (also it explains fully why U4 is called the "Scheming Universe", it's the mirror/twin of U9, which is a dishonest, scheming universe)
>>
>>157532920
>Sakura of this arc
If we're talking the Sakura from Naruto I don't think Trunks deserves a comparison THAT bad.
>>
>>157533914
Those two look the same though? You're grasping at straws here friendo
>>
>>157533914
>i-it was only the f-first time the form showed up!
I accept your concession.
>>
>>157533809
> it's been "obvious" that the chapter was going to be the last chapter for the past like 6 chapters, and you've been wrong
> you

Is /a/ a hive-mind?

I never thought that except that I wouldn't have been surprised if the arc finished this last chapter.
>>
>>157533992
No, the one on the right is much rougher and all of his muscles pop out more. His upper body is sharper, his.. cuffs are jagged as opposed to their smoother appearance on the right.

Not the same anon.
>>
>>157533989
That's exactly whom I meant. Being a healer and staying on the sidelines. Hell I'd say she did more in the war.
>>
>>157533992
>"proportions"? What the fuck that means?
Unironically kys

>>157533993
As I said, these pages doesn't even show a different musculature, anon, it doesn't even care if the design was changed.
You are wrong, that's all.
>>
File: popo.jpg (88KB, 1610x854px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
popo.jpg
88KB, 1610x854px
If you could by miracle suddenly power up a character to be at least on krillin tier, probably Mr.Popo would be a great unironic choice.
You can't feel his ki and trying to bullshit popo is a very, very hard thing, so he would be great at removing the potential Monster carrots (weak, but with some horribly lethal trick) out of the arena.
I would replace tien with him.
>>
>>157532530
Zeno is starting to like the universes so it might be a plot point
>>
>>157534046
>As I said, these pages doesn't even show a different musculature, anon, it doesn't even care if the design was changed.
You are wrong, that's all.

Anyone who disagrees with this is just trying to further the argument at hand and try to make this anon look like an idiot.

Goku's muscles and frame look identical in both shots. However, the only time SSJ has ever really made someone bulkier was:

Sometime during the frieza fight where Goku became FUCKING HUGELY RIPPED

Gohan's first ascension into SSJ2, all parts of his body got bigger.

Broly, duh.

Can't think of any other instances where ANY super saiyan was more muscular than their base form.
>>
>>157534046
>Pathos of Frieza
>A Handy Trick
For when you start crying about sources because you just can't stand being proved wrong.
>>
File: Sakura_Sannin.gif (2MB, 500x250px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Sakura_Sannin.gif
2MB, 500x250px
>>157533989
At least Sakura eventually DID get a huge boost

Unlike Toyo's Trunks

Comparing Sakura to Toyo!Trunks gives Sakura a bad name. That isn't too fair of a comparison.
>>
>>157534086
On one hand Toei hates TFS, on the other, the latest episode was definitely a reference to them.
>>
>>157534119
Oh shit. The >You are wrong, that's all

Was yours, not mine; whoops.
>>
>>157534119
>reddit spacing
kys
>>
>>157534154
>Separating bodies of text in order to not make my entire post blend together

>Coming back at me with no argument whatsoever

>Implying the usage of spacing is a bad thing

????????????????????????????
>>
File: 1460601242206.png (49KB, 319x326px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460601242206.png
49KB, 319x326px
>>157532972
Juice is pure not lewd
Juice is pure not lewd
Juice is pure not lewd
Juice is pure not lewd
Juice is pure not lewd
>>
>>157534202
>more reddit spacing
kys cuck
>>
>>157532972
what does saiyan milk taste like?
>>
>>157534214
Caulifla is NOT pure
>>
File: ar135295723263321.jpg (72KB, 600x399px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ar135295723263321.jpg
72KB, 600x399px
>>157534253
>>
>>157532551
Man Golden Frieza kinda looks a lot better without the homo habilis brow ridge.
>>
File: 1473025820013.png (324KB, 678x549px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1473025820013.png
324KB, 678x549px
>>157534255
Futa juice isn't milk, Anon.
>>
>>157534255
Energy drinks.
>>
>>157534142
I'm not even talking TFS popo here.
The regular ol db popo with enough power is quite a terrifying opponent, and very used to drop people off round arenas

Also toei is not a single entity, but several independent departments, where some probably just love TFS, but the dumb lawyers are not among em.
>>
File: 1472416555483.jpg (208KB, 568x1142px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1472416555483.jpg
208KB, 568x1142px
>>157534283
TAKE IT BACK
>>
>>157534327
Good point.
>>
>>157534301
(Not the original anon btw. I don't use reaction images lol.)
>>
File: 1493527995565.png (670KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1493527995565.png
670KB, 1360x768px
>>157534316
EVEN BETTER!
>>
>>157534397
>using parentheses
>"lol"
kys cuck
>>
File: 1495451830880.png (175KB, 365x353px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1495451830880.png
175KB, 365x353px
>>157533257

The only three things that are easy to predict about DB are:

1.- Goku will save the day.
2.- Vegeta will job or serve as bait.
3.- Supporting characters will narrate a battle and emote.
>>
>>157534036
I don't even know how anyone could unsee the difference

>>157534122
>wikia
OK I'm sure you are just a shitposter now. You tried too hard.
>>
>>157533808
>OKAY. OKAY.
>WHAT IF WE TAKE A CUTE GIRL
>AND SHE BECOMES UGLY
>ISN'T THAT HILARIOUS!?
Toriyama should just stick to designing shit for Dragon Quest.
>>
>>157534426
??????????????
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=scary%20ghost
>>
>>157534142
>muh tfs references

why do you stupid fucks always post shit like this, I remember after 17 was revealed you cucks tried to say that him being a park ranger was a reference to them too. Not everything is about your e celeb worship, so kindly kys
>>
>>157534119
This anon is right desu
>>
>>157534454
>provides sources
>w-wikia! s-shitposter!
Just admit you've lost. It's easier that way.
>>
File: 1495401326936.png (184KB, 512x535px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1495401326936.png
184KB, 512x535px
What is this expression trying to convey?
>>
>>157534456
I really didn't even understand this. Also? What a shitty fucking introduction. They had her do a well-animated transformation just to destroy two fucking trannies whom even the weakest on 4chan could've probably beaten bare-fisted???

Why Toei??? WHY?! This is shit you save for the damn tournament! I thought this was going to be a Buu-like character but no, it's just garbage. I hope my opinion is changed because I wanted to like this character.
>>
File: IMG_0360.png (61KB, 909x1239px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0360.png
61KB, 909x1239px
>>
>>157534454
Jesus dude just accept you got BTFO and move on, this is getting sad
>>
>>157534505
>even harder
Just stop
>>
>>157534475
This desu.
>>
>>157534509
She's really into blonde chicks
>>
>>157534509
Her seeing your dick
>>
>>157534475
>I remember after 17 was revealed you cucks tried to say that him being a park ranger was a reference to them too.
You're joking, right?
>>
>>157534505
A wikia isn't as reliable since just about anyone can change it. Even if that change is reverted back you could still screenshot it beforehand. Anything heavily modifiable are subject to uncertainty/debunking.
>>
>>157534509
It's trying to convey why the fuck she looks so ugly now compared to the preview.

Why the fuck did they make her skin darker/fuck up her eyes? I get she's gonna turn in a fucking Hulk but she can at least look cute before that.
>>
>>157534539
>he just can't admit when he's wrong
I accept your concession so you don't have to give it. I'm nice like that.
>>
File: 1485633825444.png (228KB, 358x408px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1485633825444.png
228KB, 358x408px
>>157534525
What are you trying to say?
>>
>>157534535
>Accept you've been BTFO
>Multiple anons agree with the one you responded to

I don't understand how so many of you are atrocious at arguing/proving a point. It's like telling the judge to just declare someone guilty even though all of the evidence is against you.

Why do you do this?
>>
>>157534525
Who draws those? They always make me laugh
>>
File: DAW-GDFUAAAhGQx.jpg (196KB, 800x1132px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DAW-GDFUAAAhGQx.jpg
196KB, 800x1132px
>>157533392
Goku's body is collapsing tho, I think he'll be done before Zamasu unfuses.
When Goku and Vegeta are all worn out Trunks is gonna be the only one.
Zamasu and Black will eventually unfuses which makes them surmountable for Trunks without sudden unreasonable power-up.
>>
>>157534579
>>
File: 1473109516770.png (272KB, 833x509px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1473109516770.png
272KB, 833x509px
>>157534585
>>
>>157534475
No I didn't, what does some morons saying park rangers were a TFS reference has to do with me. Fucking retarded fuck.
But popo telling Vegeta off, the camera zooming into his face and him coldly saying "you're banned" and the same eyes later shifting into the 2 zeno. Everyone with half a mind caught that reference.
>>
File: 1494172081779.gif (175KB, 330x330px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1494172081779.gif
175KB, 330x330px
>>157534621
>>
>>157534626
>e-everything is a reference to muh Team Four Star Dee Bee Zee Abridged
Neck yourself.
>>
>>157534626
>Everyone with half a mind caught that reference.
Makes sense. Don't see how anyone with a fully functioning brain could find that garbage enjoyable.
>>
>>157534707
Another bad argument. You have got to admit that even if it wasn't a direct reference, it sure as hell seemed like one. The moment I saw that scene the FIRST thing to pop into my head was TFS. Doesn't mean I believe it's a 100% legitimate TFS reference. Wouldn't even make sense for it to be one considering how Toei has a disdain against TFS as a whole for DBZ Abridged.
>>
File: 1477331776851.png (554KB, 790x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1477331776851.png
554KB, 790x1080px
>>157534626
>Everyone with half a mind caught that reference.
>Implying everyone watches your overrated parodies
>>
>>157534255
Thick buttermilk.
>>
File: ssrage.png (1MB, 728x971px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ssrage.png
1MB, 728x971px
SS Rage is cooler than SS Blue.

Combining blue and yellow colors looks way cooler than simply blue or yellow.
>>
>>157534707
One thing is a reference, somehow that means everything is a reference. Are you mentally challenged?
>>157534719
Literally never said anything about liking it, g etc your head out of your ass and fuck off.
>>
>>157533606
You know, I always wondered what if Zarbon was a girl. Well here we go.
>>
>>157534812
>SS Rage
Nah it looks like shit.
>>
>>157534565
I blame people mistaking Caulifla and Kale.

Those fuckers kept thinking they were the same girl so they made Kale ugly as shit to compensate.
>>
File: 1488151646812.jpg (23KB, 269x261px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1488151646812.jpg
23KB, 269x261px
>>157534719
>>
>>157534796
No one watches it, none. That's why they earn 12k from patreon alone, with their videos getting millions of views in a single day. Literally never said anything about its quality, why are you all so insecure about it?
>>
>>157534816
If you didn't like something, why the fuck would you watch it? Are you a masochist?
>>
>>157534846
The majority of you also have the problem of forcing your opinion as if it's the matter-of-fact.

That anon thinks SS Rage is cool, you think it looks like shit, and I think it looks much fresher than SSB/SSRose'. But I'm not going to call you a retard for thinking that way.
>>
>>157534868
I didn't say no one watches it, I said not everyone watches it.
Grow up, kid.
>>
>>157534816
>>157534868
>whiteknighting TFS cucks
Get the fuck back to /r/eddit.
>>
>>157534812
They just stole the design for SS2 Trunks from the manga since all it was in the anime was Super Saiyan with lightning.

Basically SSRage was Toei correcting their fucked up SS2 design. That's why it's so bullshit and comes without reason.
>>
>>157534626
>That reaching

You're one of those guys who sees references in everything huh
>>
>>157534884
Shit taste faggot.
>>
>>157534880
What does me liking TFS or not have to do with this? All I said was that ithe episode clearly made a reference to them. Stop changing the discussion.
>>
File: 1.png (755KB, 720x741px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1.png
755KB, 720x741px
>>157534885

Leave this alien scum to me.
>>
>>157534868
fuck off masacocks
>>
>>157534900
Why do you dislike reddit so heavily and continue to use the term "Scary ghost"? I really don't see what's wrong with reddit. On r/dbz they post episode spoilers/updates pretty frequently. Sometimes there's a good post or two, but you've got to ignore the posters sometimes.

Sounds an awful lot like 4chan as a whole, doesn't it? Can occasionally be good and sometimes you should just ignore posters?
>>
>>157534945
>whiteknighting for reddit
Never mind, don't fuck off back to that place. Just kill yourself.
>>
>>157534917
Then what's your favorite transformation? SSR is blue and yellow but it's not green. It causes Trunk's body to shrink just like Super Saiyan God. It makes him visibly compress his anger in order to become stronger. How is my taste shit? Its usage/introduction was shit but the look of the form isn't that bad.
>>
Dragon Ball fandom in a nutshell.
>>
>>157534618
>Zamasu and Black will eventually unfuses which makes them surmountable for Trunks without sudden unreasonable power-up.

Trunks is actually still weaker than both of them in the manga
>>
>>157534895
>kid
I'm not the one insecure about the fact that Toei acknowledges TFS
>>157534900
>whiteknighting
You have to go back.
>>157534906
A reference is clearly a reference. It zoomed in his face, he told Vegeta off with a cold stare and voice, and later the the same image shifted into the 2 zeno.
>>
>>157534954
Yes, for the most part Trunks' SS2 design didn't change his hair as much as it should've changed. His SS2 should've been SS Rage in the anime, considering that's basically how his SS2 looked in the manga.
>>
>>157534985
So you're just here to tell people to kill themselves and not really have an actual conversation? Why are you even here? All you've done is prove that reddit is better than 4chan due to people like you not being as frequent there.

There's also a difference between whiteknighting and just stating the obvious variables that come into using any website ever.
>>
>>157534945
>I really don't see what's wrong with reddit
I recommend suicide
>>
>>157534868
Fuck off masako you fuckin faggot
>>
>>157535035
>So you're just here to tell people to kill themselves and not really have an actual conversation? Why are you even here? All you've done is prove that reddit is better than 4chan due to people like you not being as frequent there.
Holy fuck get off 4chan plebbit
>>
>>157535021
>I'm not the one insecure about the fact that Toei acknowledges TFS
Again, I didn't say that. I said not everyone watches your parody. C'mon kid, focus on the topic at hand.
>>
File: 1393019128812.gif (925KB, 700x478px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1393019128812.gif
925KB, 700x478px
>>157535035
>>
>>157535008
Trunks is actually stronger than Zamasu by far.
>>
>>157535041
All I ever use is r/dbz and occasionally stray onto toher subreddits for anime. 4chan is just as bad if not worse at most times, regardless of which board you go to.

I don't understand your argument.
>>
File: 1436744464691.jpg (8KB, 412x314px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1436744464691.jpg
8KB, 412x314px
>>157532403
That's a beefy ayy lmao.
>>
>>157535035
>due to people like you not being as frequent there
That's because reddit is a fucking hugbox for faggots who get triggered when an anonymous jackoff online tells them to kill themselves. It's perfect for someone like you, now either return there or wash your mouth out with buckshot you fucking disappointment.
>>
>>157535058
You still fail to return a valid response. You've even given up on punctuation which shows you're already "done" with this. You may as well move on.
>>
>>157535046
Sure proved your point. I'm crying right now.
>>157535065
So your point is that I'm wrong because not all 7 billions people watches them? What exactly are you trying to poverty here? Are you mentally challenged?
>>
File: DBS Threads.jpg (396KB, 763x1100px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DBS Threads.jpg
396KB, 763x1100px
>>157534994
Very accurate
>>
>>157534994
Have to agree there, I remember when the Universe 7 team was revealed, people were constantly saying that they should revive old villains to replace some of the weaker members. Those ideas were always met with spic, pedro etc. Now that Freeza is a part of the line up, pretty much everyone is happy about it.
>>
>>157533846
Because he works at Bandai, not Toei.
>>
>>157535118
>What exactly are you trying to poverty here?
Go back, Pedro.
>>
>>157535084
I really don't care about what people say to me online, dude. I'm stating the obvious. If 4chan allows for speech of any kind whilist most subreddits do their best to not allow it, then which website could possibly be worse?

If I cared about what people said to me then why would I be using 4chan in the first place?
>>
File: mas.png (106KB, 248x337px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mas.png
106KB, 248x337px
>shilling TFS
>defending reddit
holy shit masako fuck off already
>>
>>157535068
He'll have trouble with his immortality. Maybe he can slice him in half?

Still, he has no chance against SSR Black
>>
>>157535108
>You still fail
That was my first time responding to you

you seem to have mistook me for the other guy, learn to differentiate between anons you fucking plebbit fag.
>>
>>157535120
smug ouchie
>>
>>157535156
Yeah, auto correct changed my word. That's your argument? How sad is your life?
>>
File: 1465700967439.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1465700967439.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>157532529
>U10 will be the revelation universe
Impossible without him
>>
>>157535178
>Differentiate between identical personalities on a board where everyone is anonymous.

If you wanted me to see you as different, perhaps you shouldn't have a personality of copy-paste tier?
>>
File: 1473033128319.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1473033128319.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>157535118
>7 billions
>What exactly are you trying to poverty here
>Are you mentally challenged
Poor phone posting sap.
>>
>>157535160
>If 4chan allows for speech of any kind whilist most subreddits do their best to not allow it
>waaaaah 4chan allows insults and mean speech and online bullying :'(((
I bet your parents have to comfort each other every night knowing they birthed such a fucking disgrace.
>>
>>157535118
>What exactly are you trying to poverty here?
>>
File: 1479618687178.jpg (18KB, 367x295px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1479618687178.jpg
18KB, 367x295px
>>157534994
>>
>>157535219
>Another Anon pointing out a humorous typo is automatically an argument
Stop being so insecure.
>>
>>157535219
>i-it was autocorrect I swear
>I-I'm just p-phoneposting
Kill yourself, Masako.
>>
File: torankusu.jpg (152KB, 843x1139px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
torankusu.jpg
152KB, 843x1139px
Best character coming through.

Hope he makes a return in DBS one day since it isn't ending anytime soon.
>>
>>157535236
Yeah, I have a phone. That sure makes me poor. Do you people have ANY argument here?
>>
>>157535242
I really couldn't give any less of a shit about WHAT either website enforces. What I'm asking you, anon, which website would objectively be better due to reasonable restrictions to keep conversations from blowing up much like every one that's started on here?

I'm waiting for you to return something of substance.
>>
>>157535230
My point was get the fuck out of here reddit fag, no one likes you here.
>>
>>157535279
>Best character
Not even close.
>>
File: light sword.jpg (218KB, 800x479px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
light sword.jpg
218KB, 800x479px
>>157532748
Soon
>>
File: 1472950727694.jpg (252KB, 450x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1472950727694.jpg
252KB, 450x640px
>>157534994
>>
>>157535228
How could he be so cool in anime and such a failure in manga? Didn't Toriyama leave any notes describing his character?
>>
>>157535274
No one is providing me with argument why toei made a TFS reference. Just whining about their bogeyman.
>>
>>157535282
>Poor can only mean I don't have money
What you've told me is you're actually very ashamed about your lack of money.
>>
>>157535228
>implying an immortal kaio is dead
>>
>>157535295
>No one
You as a single person will never be able to account for more than just yourself. Comments like these are ultimate invalid as they can't be proven or even moderately supported.
>>
>>157535279
I liked the Spirit Sword, but Super Saiyan Rage was the most bullshit powerup ever. No explanation, and it's basically how Super Saiyan 2 SHOULD'VE looked in the anime.
>>
Is anyone else sick of SSB now?Also I'm pretty sure Freiza is only temporary. Golden Freiza wasn't in the manga, so I feel like since they made a point to only revive him for 24 hours and thats before the tourney even starts.

I just feel like we've seen enough of Freiza, like jesus christ. Unless Cabba's going gold.
>>
>>157535279
>ningen
>Best character
No
>>
>>157535282
>he's THIS insecure to be obsessed with arguing
Why do you hate yourself so much? I'm not saying I blame you, I'm just wondering.

>>157535287
>which website would objectively be better
>what are opinions
You're literally retarded, as expected of someone who regularly visits reddit.
>>
>>157535330
Who wouldn't be ashamed to have a lack of money? I myself only have a minimum wage job. I want to make more but this area has a shitty job market. Not the same anon btw.
>>
>>157535337
>Comments like these are ultimate invalid as they can't be proven or even moderately supported.
You need to lurk more then faggot. Autistic fuck.
>>
>>157535337
>>157534626
>Everyone with half a mind caught that reference.
>>
>>157535332
He's not dead, he was completely erased from existence.
>>
>>157535337
>s-shut up! e-everyone who says they don't want me here is just s-shitposting! y-you can't prove posts!
Keep crying, redditfag.
>>
>>157535282
>Yeah, I have a phone. That sure makes me poor.
ESL or insecure as fuck? pretty obvious the anon didn't mean "poor" in the sense of no money.
>>
>>157535338

It's really not that bullshit, anon. They didn't explicitly explain it, true, but it's only bullshit to you because Dragon Ball is used to shoving the explanation down your throat because the average fan is an idiot who doesn't understand implication.

When Trunks was training with Vegeta, they made a point to show Blue and show Trunk's reaction to it. That was foreshadowing that Trunks was not only training but slowly realizing how Blue worked.

Then Rage is simply his hybrid potential at work triggering an incomplete version of Blue that he hadn't yet mastered. It's a very easy conclusion to come to if you have a healthy amount of brain cells.
>>
File: 1476610913439.png (217KB, 435x346px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1476610913439.png
217KB, 435x346px
>>157535370
I'm sorry, Anon. I hope things look up for you very soon.
>>
>>157535322
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>157535395
So quoting me and adding stuttering is supposed to somehow strengthen your argument?
>>
>>157535337
>comments
Holy fucking shit.
>>
>>157535408
Nice headcanon bruh
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (92KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
92KB, 1280x720px
>>157535314
I don't mind SSB, but i really feel like the decision to switch back from the ROF clothing was stupid.

Yeah, SSB was a recolored SSJ, but atleast it came with its own unique clothing style. Now it's just bland.
>>
Why is she so perfect
>>
>>157535330
I don't have any lack of money you moron, that was sarcastic. How stupid are you?
>>157535364
So no argument? So everyone whining was for no reason?
>>
>>157534475
>>157534719
This.
>>
>>157535413
Thanks, anon. I'm going to be starting college soon so my options are limited. I don't want to get into a good job only to have to quit it/cut my hours to the point where I'd be fired once college starts.

Best of luck to you, too.
>>
>>157535384
Gowasu has two timelines with Super Dragon Balls ready to use, he should just pick a Zamasu and then find a Goku body.
>>
>>157535419
>argument
Who's arguing? I'm sorry you're insecure that you have to make up arguments to pretend you've won something. Nobody is trying to debate you, everyone is ridiculing you for being a pathetic redditfag.
>>
>>157535433
How will Cabba make her so angry that she will turn into SSJ?
>>
>>157535457
No.
>>
File: 1487964405017.gif (569KB, 500x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1487964405017.gif
569KB, 500x300px
>>157535446
>So no argument?
>The only time I feel valid is when I'm arguing with someone online
>>
>>157535419
>>157535446
holy shit just posting already
>>
>>157535431

t. brainlet
>>
>>157535460
At most there's only two or three separate people debating with me right now. If nobody is trying to debate with me then why are they?

So many of you are identical in every way, shape, and form that differentiating is a useless task.
>>
>>157532731
>>157534812
>>157535279

Why is SS Rage Trunks (and/or Spirit Bomb Blade) seeing a surge in popularity?
>>
>>157532620
Until his energy runs out, Frieza deserved better
>>
>>157535476
Does it even matter?I mean realistically, the main heroes are like 4 forms ahead at this point. Who even cares if some rando's go ssj.

Honestly this isn't dbz anymore, and in what way are these chars saiyans? They have no tails as far as I'm concerned they are humans from DBO.
>>
File: 1490464104651.jpg (60KB, 607x498px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1490464104651.jpg
60KB, 607x498px
>>157535446
>calling someone stupid for not being able to pick up sarcasm conveyed through text
Wew to the lad.
>>
>>157535408
Again, that's bullshit.

First of all, the anime having Vegeta achieve SSB via training with Whis itself was kinda bullshit, when the form is supposed to be an advancement of Super Saiyan God.

Secondly, there's no real evidence to support your theory other than the slight blue tinge. If anything it's more like Trunks just had a Quake of Rage like Vegeta did in Battle of Gods when he was able to fight Beerus for a bit.
>>
>>157535432
I always figured they switched their uniforms because it would be easier for everyone to animate/draw. Hence the squiggle logo.
>>
>>157532551
No.
>>
>>157535499
If you're going to be an ass, at LEAST correct your grammar and aim for something besides "please stoppu Dx"
>>
>>157535533
>First of all, the anime having Vegeta achieve SSB via training with Whis itself was kinda bullshit,
Vegeta got it by fist bumping Goku.
>>
>>157535516
It looked neat, so it has its fans, but most people still found it to be pretty bullshit, it's not as many fans as it seems.
>>
File: fedoracuck.jpg (198KB, 3000x1688px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fedoracuck.jpg
198KB, 3000x1688px
>>157535510
Holy fucking shit, you just keep embarrassing yourself further.
>>
>>157535524
I agree, they should have given them tails tbhn
>>
>>157535495
I asked why did toei make a TFS reference when they clearly hate them. All I got were calls about being a shill when I don't even care about them, I don't want to argue. All I was looking was for an answer for the reference, and it clearly was a reference.
>>
>>157535555
>s-stop bullying me!
Go cry to the rest of the redditfags about how mean 4chan is, they'll comfort you.
>>
>>157535574
Not really. It'll only be embarassing once somebody swoops in with a legitimate argument and something that isn't "u r retard" or "get tf off 4chan xD"
>>
>>157535592
Toriyama's too lazy to give them tails.
>>
>>157535021
>Cold stare and voice
It was his default expression and not even a cold voice. He resigned himself to the fact it would be destroyed again
>>
>>157535516
God that yellow aura looks gaudy as fuck.
>>
>>157535568
How do you know they both weren't already SSG at this point?

I mean whos to say this isn't both of them getting a taste of blue?Who said Goku went SSB first?
>>
>>157535600
>I don't want to argue
>hurr no argument
>durr hurr where's your argument
Sure, anon.
>>
File: 1494868472184.jpg (66KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1494868472184.jpg
66KB, 1200x675px
>>157535592
I'd love the fantasy of pulling Cauli's tail
>>
>>157535620
Lol do you actually believe my feelings are hurt because of anons on the internet? Responding to someone doesn't imply they feel any certain way. You've been on 4chan for too long, please come back to the real world.
>>
>>157535628
>xD
Die.
>>
>>157534613
literally me
>>
File: God Ki Training.png (1MB, 1304x1628px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
God Ki Training.png
1MB, 1304x1628px
>>157535533
>First of all, the anime having Vegeta achieve SSB via training with Whis itself was kinda bullshit

I thought it was pretty interesting
>>
>>157535666
>Lol
>>
>>157535631
How lazy do you have to be to tell someone to do your fucking work?

He's not even working on the series anymore, he writes a draft and gives one to Toei and one to Toyataro.

Then they take creative liberties.
>>
>>157535628
>being THIS obsessed with an online argument
You really are fucking insecure.

>>157535642
You can't expect fags who only know who Popo is because of TFS to know what his normal voice and expressions are.
>>
>>157535680
Prove it
>>
File: 1490519139530.jpg (30KB, 480x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1490519139530.jpg
30KB, 480x360px
>>157534626
Yes. I'm sure the writers and animators in Japan care enough about some American parody group's jokes to put them in the show. Totally plausible.
>>
>>157535666
>do you actually believe my feelings are hurt because of anons on the internet?
Consider how defensive and insecure you are being in all your replies, yes.
>>
>>157533634
Holding back, you ningen
>>
>>157535666
>Lol
>M-my feelings aren't hurt! G-Go outside!
Everyone here was right, reddit really does turn people into whiny, cancerous pieces of shit.
>>
>>157535568
Didn't he have it before that?
>>
>>157535657
They're the ones who first started arguing, I replied, they didn't argue back and started whining about auto correct. All I wanted was a fucking answer, but people being insecure about TFS' success started whining.
>>
>>157535691
>if i control my KI so that it doesn't leak
Yet pretty much every fight after this has character with huge flashy auras
>>
>>157535691
But god ki was supposed to be something completely different from the ki of mortals. The anime making it just "OH IT DOESN'T LEAK OUT YOUR BODY YOU KEEP YOUR KI IN THAT'S WHY IT CAN'T BE SENSED" felt like a cop-out. Especially when they teased Vegeta being the next one to do the Super Saiyan God ritual and absorb the power at the end of Battle of Gods.
>>
File: tegaki.png (20KB, 400x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tegaki.png
20KB, 400x400px
>>157535696
>>
>>157535653
>How do you know they both weren't already SSG at this point?

Vegeta, while training in the wasteland during rain and extreme heat, said he'll surpass Goku and reach his level without the help of others

Anime Vegeta never went through the SSG Ritual.
>>
>>157535738
>They're the ones who first started arguing
Nobody was arguing, everyone was ridiculing you or TFS. You just have to turn everything into an argument when it isn't an argument so it's easy for you to strawman and pretend you've won something.
>>
>>157535738
>but people being insecure about TFS' success started whining.
your shilling couldn't be more obvious
>>
>>157535672
That's it? JUST "Die."???

>>157535693
>Lol

>>157535695
You should just concede at this point. I'm having fun here.

>>157535705
First legitimate argument to pop up in this thread. I may come off that way, but in reality I'm just having fun with this. Eventually I'll just stop so this can at least TRY to be a DB thread.

>>157535731
No, it's actual advice. Using the internet for too long is bad for you. Don't become antisocial. The world isn't as free-reign as 4chan is. Just some words from one person to another.
>>
File: 1495144620823.png (139KB, 481x362px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1495144620823.png
139KB, 481x362px
Watching people bully this redditfag is fun
>>
>>157535653
>How do you know they both weren't already SSG at this point?
Because their hair isn't red.
>>157535736
Pretty show he didn't have it before this.
>>
>>157535704
That's what I'm asking, I didn't think TFS would be big enough for that. But the latest episodes' popo scenes were really just like TFS' Popo. On the other hand, TFS did get a voice role in the XV games, even DB Kai had them do a role, which Toei cut off at the last minute.
>>
File: lighting.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lighting.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>157532551
no.
goddamnit i miss the good old days when ssj goku had hair that was shaped like that. say what you will the hair design has been going downhill ever since the end of the frieza saga.
>>
>>157535797
SEETHING
>>
>>157535797
>First legitimate argument to pop up in this thread.
WRONG
>>
>>157535797
>You should just concede at this point
There you go again, trying to pretend you've won something to make yourself feel less insecure.
>>
File: dg.png (2MB, 1406x1021px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dg.png
2MB, 1406x1021px
>>157535781
>Anime Vegeta never went through the SSG Ritual.
Manga Vegeta either, though
Vegeta having SSG power after train with Whis without an actual explanation was from Toriyama's movie
>>
>>157535781
>Anime Vegeta never went through the SSG Ritual.
That was bullshit. It made the entire idea of the ritual pointless, and made the teasing of Vegeta doing it at the end of BoG nothing.

It's another one of those god damn anime inconsistencies.
>>
>>157535868
You've shown to have nothing but reused responses in your system. You can say I feel insecure, but that doesn't mean I do. If anything? That's to make yourself feel secure by projecting your theoretical insecurity onto me.

I'm not pretending anything.
>>
File: BoG and RoF SSB.png (3MB, 971x1643px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
BoG and RoF SSB.png
3MB, 971x1643px
>>157535759
This desu
>>
>>157535883
>Vegeta having SSG power after train with Whis without an actual explanation was from Toriyama's movie
The implication in the manga seems to be it was done off-screen before Resurrection of F/training with Whis.
>>
>>157532403
I just watched an hour long video of Toyo drawing from Napoli Comicon and there was some insightful information.
He emphasized that the plot outline has a start and a finale that Toriyama wrote and he's free to fill in the blanks that gets reviewed by Toriyama.
That means that I still believe Trunks will somehow get powered up for the final devastating slice that defeats the physical vessel of Merged Zamasu in both continuities because most likely it's part of the outline.
Now the question is will the Spirit Bomb happen or not?

Video is in Spanish or something, luckily I understood the Japanese.
https://youtu.be/8bwjqYekXc8
>>
>>157535769
Nah you didn't draw that it isn't the same. Fuck off
>>
>>157534994
Toriyama did nothing wrong though
>>
>>157535929
stop being jealous
>>
>>157534509

Yandere toward Cabba, Broly was also a yandere.
>>
>>157535787
I don't care for TFS, I think they are average mostly, I don't understand the absolute hate this thread has for them, it's obviously because they're popular so they must suck is their only reason.
>>
>>157535963
Stop taking credit for other people's work faggot you didn't draw that meme.
>>
>>157535759
Well Whis has god ki and he isn't a god
>>
>>157535912
>I-I'm not projecting! Y-You're projecting!
Continue. It's hilarious that you think you've accomplished anything by pretending there's some intellectual debate going on that you're sweeping up. I bet you look in the mirror and cry every night as most redditfags seem wont to do.
>>
>>157535982
Most people don't mind TFS, but I'm watching you two argue in this thread and you stop fucking shilling it jesus christ.

Who are you, Kaiserneko? Just shut the fuck up about it already.
>>
>>157536007
calm down man I'll draw mai for you later okie dokie?
>>
>>157535982
Because they're not funny.
>>
>>157535964
>I don't know what yandere is
Hating someone and enjoying their initial failure does not = yandere
>>
File: Broly_infobox.png (169KB, 350x358px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Broly_infobox.png
169KB, 350x358px
Was he autistic?
>>
>>157535982
>I don't care for TFS
Sure you don't, Shilly McShillington. How's the shill over there, you massive shill? You know what I always say, the early bird gets the shill. Shill shill shill shill shill
>>
>>157536010
>he isn't a god
Angels are deities. Just because he's an attendant doesn't mean he isn't a god.

Kibito and Old Kai are gods too.
>>
>>157535886
Not following through a tease =/= inconsistency
>>
Can someone post that scene where Ginyu is sluting it up in Bra's body?
>>
>>157535927
Naples Italy, Spanish...
>>
>>157536070
No, just your average ningen
>>
>>157535680
Do you have any page or blog where you post those?
>>
File: God ki.png (1MB, 1179x1320px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
God ki.png
1MB, 1179x1320px
>>157535691
>>
>>157536070
No.
>>
>>157535886
>It made the entire idea of the ritual pointless, and made the teasing of Vegeta doing it at the end of BoG nothing

See:
>>157535924
That screenshot has Vegeta saying that he'll be a god next time, not doing the SSG Ritual
>>
>>157535982
>I don't care for TFS
>"guys look at this TFS reference, they got referenced by toei!!! only an idiot wouldn't recognize this reference, they're so popular! they make thousands on patreon! you're just jealous!"
>>
>>157536086
It kind of is when the whole point of SSGSS is it's SUPER SAIYAN GOD Super Saiyan? It's an advancement on the original Super Saiyan God form.

It's like if they just skipped Super Saiyan 1 and 2 and had them go Super Saiyan 3. At least the manga and movies seem to imply the ritual/form was achieved by Vegeta before RoF.
>>
>>157535680
Fuck you man, it's me!
>>
>>157536032
Al I wanted to know was how come toei made something that really looked like a TFS reference, I got my answer with the first reply, and then some fucktards started screeching like baboons. I don't even watch them much.
>>
>>157536079
>Kibito and Old Kai are gods too.

And they don't have god ki as far as we've seen
>>
>>157535926
>the implication
>absolutelly no hint at all
>in fact, Vegeta told Cabba that he would go SSG+SS some day if he trains

The implication seems to be proper training (angel's) can make them go SSG.
>>
>>157536110
Sorry Italian
>>
>>157536142
>Vegeta saying that he'll be a god next time
And the only method of becoming a God at the time was the SSG ritual.
>>
File: 92568735.jpg (11KB, 188x207px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
92568735.jpg
11KB, 188x207px
>>157535804
Agreed.
I need to save more DB reaction images.
>>
>>157536142
>That screenshot has Vegeta saying that he'll be a god next time, not doing the SSG Ritual
Except he's literally saying he gets to be the one who goes God in the ritual next time. At the end of that movie there was no other possible way to interpret it.
>>
>>157536135
The manga doesn't follow the anime's continuity
>>
>>157536070
I knew an autistic kid back in high school.
He never talked much but if someone pissed him off he'd destroy both the people around him and the room he was in some kind of blind autism fueled rage. So it's entirely possible Broly did indeed have autism.
>>
>>157536223
Yeah I know.
>>
File: 1495061632103.gif (1MB, 256x192px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1495061632103.gif
1MB, 256x192px
>>157536180
>I don't even watch them much.
>literally shilling TFS harder than MasakoX does on his channel
>says people only dislike them because they're jealous of their success
>obsesses over a possible TFS reference in Super
>knows how much they fucking make on Patreon
>talks about all the views their videos get
>b-but I'm not a TFS shill!
>>
>>157536079
huh no

They are godly beings, not deities, like regular shinjin are

Kibito is also a regular shinjin, not a god but still a godly being, and the old man IS a god you idiot
>>
>>157536223
The anime is dumb. The Super Saiyan God ritual changed Goku's ki without all that "keeping it in" shit.
>>
>>157536158
>It kind of is when the whole point of SSGSS is it's SUPER SAIYAN GOD Super Saiyan? It's an advancement on the original Super Saiyan God form.

See the screenshot here:
>>157535883

It specifically mentions "god-like Saiyans".

This isn't necessarily SSG, and Saiyans with god ki works with this description
>>
>>157536181
>And they don't have god ki as far as we've seen
They can sense other gods, and therefore have god ki.
>>157536196
>in fact, Vegeta told Cabba that he would go SSG+SS some day if he trains
In the anime. Which is inconsistent.
>>157536180
Then stop fucking replying when you're the monkey being made fun of.
>>
>>157536280
The SSG Ritual gave Goku a taste of god ki

So Goku was able to achieve SSB despite training 6 months less than Vegeta with Whis
>>
>>157536265
Oh, well the point still stands, godly beings have god ki even they aren't technically deities.
>>
>>157536259
They barely release, and 10 minutes every few months isn't a lot. My question had nothing to do with their quality, something that people started whining about. I was correcting morons who were saying incorrect facts, some said no one cares about them, something clearly not true since they are very popular regardless of quality.
>>
>>157535982
>>157536180
>I don't care for TFS, I think they are average mostly
>I don't even watch them much.
>>157534868
>That's why they earn 12k from patreon alone, with their videos getting millions of views in a single day.
>>
>>157536196
But Cabba is already God tier in the anime.
>>
>>157536311
God like power was supposed to only be obtained after going Super Saiyan God though.
>>
>>157536311
>Saiyans with god ki works with this description
Because saiyans with god ki ARE Super Saiyan Gods, the only difference between that "beyond god" thing and the proper SSG is that beyond god is SSG in base and actual SSG is a transformation, why do you think the next form is named SSGSS? Because it's the Super Saiyan form of a Super Saiyan God. In the manga they can go SSG and then SSGSS, in the movies they are permanent SSG in base and then they can go SSGSS, in the anime... they go SSGSS because SSGSS exist.
>>
>>157536390
>The SSG Ritual gave Goku a taste of god ki
He absorbed it's power after the ritual though, that's what gave him god ki in the first place.
>>
>>157536443
>still shilling TFS while maintaining that he's not a shill
>>157534868
>shill shill shill
>>
File: 1494197152637.jpg (59KB, 480x776px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1494197152637.jpg
59KB, 480x776px
>>157536517
he's egotistical and hypocritical as fuck
>>
File: godly training.png (113KB, 445x513px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
godly training.png
113KB, 445x513px
>>157536363
>In the anime
Nope. Godly training is canon.
It's still bullshit that anime Vegeta have no SSG power at all, though
>>
>>157536363
Being made fun of? Literally no one has said how I was wrong about my points, whining artistically because someone said the bogeyman's name is not being made fun of. But yeah, I should stop replying because mentally disturbed people don't understand basic facts anyways.
>>
>>157536517
>now we've got a Cuckdom101 shill
Is there some kind of cancer/autism/normie/faggot magnet in this thread?
>>
>>157536517

this board hates youtube culture
>>
>>157536443
>some said no one cares about them
>>157534796
>Implying everyone watches your overrated parodies
>>157534895
>I didn't say no one watches it, I said not everyone watches it.
>>
>>157536517
I don't know who that is.
>>
>>157536598
>Is there some kind of cancer/autism/normie/faggot magnet in this thread?
Yes, Dragon Ball
>>
>>157536595
>s-stop making fun of TFS! a-autists! w-whiners! y-you're just jealous!
>>
>>157536517
Anyone else here have no idea who any of these youtubers are?
>>
>>157536585
Huh, fair enough. Though I still maintain the possibility the ritual is required for the first SSG part, since Cabba's homeworld has enough good hearted saiyans to work with and make it possible, and SSGSS comes from training after.

My main issue is the lack of SSG Vegeta, even as a first step in the anime though.
>>
>>157533761
shaggy kicked him into another state of dress
>>
>>157533553
because she's cute, don't question it asshole
>>
File: 1467604806260.jpg (98KB, 800x698px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467604806260.jpg
98KB, 800x698px
>>157536677
Why is Goku so weak compared to the other popular anime characters?
>>
>>157536455
It was the only known method at the time

Doesn't mean it's supposed to be the only one
>>
>>157536595
Pedro look. It's not this shit about "mentally disturbed people" or "facts," what you're doing comes across as shilling and what you're doing comes across as spergish to most people. That's why I'm telling you to stop posting if you want people to stop making fun of you or teamfourstar, because no one wants to talk about fucking TFS for more than 2 posts, and this argument you've been having is fucking stupid.

So stop talking about TFS. Stop responding to the argument. And just try to fucking discuss Dragon Ball Super.
>>
>>157536694
>because she's cute
I'm inclined to agree
>>
File: tienshin.png (1MB, 864x3880px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tienshin.png
1MB, 864x3880px
>>157535680
actually me tho
>>
>>157533796

>works on Bandai
>ON BANDAI
>Toei already switched out Buu for Frieza

This isn't even shitposting, anon. Kys.
>>
>>157536502
Yes, and Whis helped him master it

Vegeta was already able to sense god ki by the time Goku arrived on Beerus' planet (Vegeta had already trained with Whis for 6 months). But he didn't achieve SSB until later.
>>
>>157536731
It's also an easy method that doesn't take more than 2 seconds to do off-screen. Then the god ki is absorbed and training time can be spent on obtaining SSGSS.

Unless it's the anime, then it takes a whole episode and a flashy golden light show.
>>
>>157536643
I'm with you. I haven't got a clue and I'm damn glad. I don't know what's so entertaining about watching some faggot talk.
>>
>>157536807
Bringing up the anime in an attempt to dissuade my argument seems kind of pointless when my argument is based on the idea that the anime handled Vegeta obtaining/sensing god ki wrong in the first place.

I'm basing my argument against that on everything that happened before those scenes took place in the movies and what's happened in the manga.
>>
>>157536066

Broly "enjoyed" beating the fuck out of Goku.
>>
Reminder
>>
>>157536889

So Frieza is gonna make U7 great again?
>>
>>157536578
Maybe I'm just dumb but what's that screencap supposed to prove?
>>
File: 1476606636318.jpg (77KB, 984x664px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1476606636318.jpg
77KB, 984x664px
>>157536889
But Anon... Freeza lost :^)
>>
>>157536955
>again
U7 was never great
>>
>>157536988

True.. so he's gonna become GoD and finally do Beerus' job properly?

I can get behind that.
>>
>>157536889
>Mexicans = Saiyans
this is what Pedros actually believe
>>
>>157535729
But she is the Jiren of U2. That means she is about as strong as Jiren himself because paired universe.
>>
>>157536959
he was sperging out and attacking gojitaAF for the frieza episode information by making up fake episode titles
the information then turned out to be completely legit and he acted like nothing happened
>>
>>157536883
There's a difference between enjoying beating up someone you hate and being yandere for them. As for Kale if you want to be a retarded shipperfag and make wild claims based on a preview the correct term would be tsundere. The only one who can currently be a yandere target for Kale is Caulifla
>>
>>157537027

Pedros were a mistake.
>>
>>157537027

Mexicans have black hair and black eyes, saiyans have black hair and black eyes.
>>
>>157537121
Namefags were a mistake.
>>
>>157537157

Namefags are gods, anons are filthy ningen.
>>
>>157537157
Ningens were a mistake
>>
File: Burst Limit.jpg (168KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Burst Limit.jpg
168KB, 1920x1080px
>>157537152
Saiyans had pale skin and were a feared and respected race
>>
>>157537175
>>157537178
Super was a mistake
>>
>>157537224
Dragon Ball in general was a mistake
>>
>>157537223
>Saiyans
>Pale skin
mate
>>
>>157536808
You don't always absorb the god ki from the SSG Ritual

Beerus specifically said that Goku was a "genius" for doing so
>>
>>157537223
looks pretty spic to me.
>>
>>157537244
You were a mistake
>>
File: IMG_1454.jpg (407KB, 1181x1000px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_1454.jpg
407KB, 1181x1000px
Who's ready for some character development from Frieza?
>>
>>157537244
Life was a Mistake
>>
File: 1488756103531.jpg (2MB, 1266x1800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1488756103531.jpg
2MB, 1266x1800px
>>157537224
This
>>
>>157537295
Mistakes were a mistake
>>
>>157537251
>>157537257
Do we need to go over the widow's peak thing again, Pedro?
>>
>>157536873
>everything that happened before those scenes took place in the movies and what's happened in the manga.

But it didn't. The manga only mentions that Vegeta "trained" for SSB, and that's it.

It didnt even comment on how Vegeta achieved SSG. Any explanation for it is a headcanon meant to fill a hole in Toyo's manga.
>>
File: 1445804444693.jpg (133KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445804444693.jpg
133KB, 1280x720px
>>157537152
mexicans get out
>>
Gohan won't attack U3

he loves robots too much
>>
>>157537334
>Pedro is so in denial over Saiyans being spics he's starting to call everyone else a spic in the hopes of masking his spicery
>>
>>157537223
You picked a really bad example. I think there are some episodes that somehow ended up with a pink skinned Goku for some reason though.
>>
File: 1319544294240.gif (19KB, 691x543px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1319544294240.gif
19KB, 691x543px
>>157537378
>>
>>157535476
Orgasm denial
>>
>>157532890
>If they do defuse, Zeno button doesn't seem like as much of a necessity.

Goku still can't do anything to Future Zamasu.
>>
>>157537285
>not Toriyama was a mistake
You had one job
>>
>>157537336
Considering the end of Battle of Gods mentioned Vegeta "being the one to go (Super Saiyan) God next time" it's kind of a logical hole to fill that Toei seemed to have fucked up in the anime.
>>
>>157537424
Jobs were a mistake.
>>
>>157533053
>Fusion Zamasu's time limit and Goku fully healed with Mastered SSB, there is literally no need for Trunks

By the time Zamasu defuses, Goku's body would be in very bad shape since mastered SSB is taking a toll on his body.
Trunks will have to help Goku against Black and Zamasu.
>>
>>157537355
Not canon
>>
>>157537483
Vegeta is not a mistake
>>
>>157537555
t. Jobeta
>>
>>157537539
Aww really? I always liked that episode.
>>
>>157532529

When I saw that, I knew it was just a matter of time before someone would make a gif out of it.
>>
>>157533016
No, it's even better
ultradragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Blaze_Kamehameha
>>
File: jobhan.jpg (153KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jobhan.jpg
153KB, 1920x1080px
>>157537555
gohan was a mistake
>>
>>157537539
it doesn't matter

>>157537584
none of Gohan's mini adventure was canon
>>
File: IMG_1455.jpg (25KB, 186x272px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_1455.jpg
25KB, 186x272px
>mfw Frieza is carrying stupid monkeys that don't deserve to be carried
>>
>>157537450
>Considering the end of Battle of Gods mentioned Vegeta "being the one to go (Super Saiyan) God next time"

He said god, not SSG. Technically, there is no plot-hole or "fuck up" by Toei
>>
>>157536517

When it comes to YT reviewers, Chibi and Sawyer7mage are best when it comes to DBS.

The former though has the worst fanbase ever, filled with bnha tards and tgtards.
>>
File: 1493858375554.jpg (126KB, 1030x776px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1493858375554.jpg
126KB, 1030x776px