[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Witchcraft Works 57

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: 10.jpg (305KB, 870x1249px) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
305KB, 870x1249px
>we tought Honoka is that strong because of Evermillion
>it turns out it's the other way around
Just what the fuck is this guy? Seriously.
>>
File: 13.jpg (269KB, 870x1249px) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
269KB, 870x1249px
The magical equivalent of Chernobil.
>>
>>157531757
Why is Evermillion so c u t e?
>>
>>157532007
Because Honoka.
Not even joking.
>>
>>157531757
>You will never be so pure of heart that you convert a demon to the good side.
>>
>tfw we'll never get /ss/ doujins of Evermillion and Honoka
>>
>>157531877
>stronger than End witches
>absolute badass
How did he become such a piece of shit he is nowadays?
>>
>>157532524
his memories of going out with kazane to man up were erased
>>
File: 11.jpg (294KB, 870x1249px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
294KB, 870x1249px
>>157532007
>>
I refuse to believe Kagane hadn't gave shota Honoka sexual ducation.
>>
Literally pure pureness.
>>
File: 12 (4).jpg (190KB, 728x1042px)
12 (4).jpg
190KB, 728x1042px
Evermillion is cute! CUTE!
>>
>>157532219
Was Evermillion transformating the cutest page in the series?
>>
>>157531757
Wasn't he supposed to be next Maou aka Demon King?
>>
So Kagari is his familiar, then?
Or is she Evermillion's familiar, which makes her his by proxy since Evermillion is his contracted servant?
>>
Did the author gwt better?
The last episode I saw was the Weekend using Internet one
>>
>>157538170
>episode
I mean chapter
fuck
>>
Am I right to assume that Evermillion and Medusa are both demons with difference that one is incarnated while other isn't?
>>
>>157537533
Cute
>>
File: 42140906_p1.jpg (320KB, 512x700px)
42140906_p1.jpg
320KB, 512x700px
TIMPOPO CHANG KAWAII
>>
How will Kazane react when Honoka calls her sensei again?
>>
>>157540116
>Am I right to assume that Evermillion and Medusa are both demons with difference that one is incarnated while other isn't?
Evermillion is a straight fire demon. But she became a familiar of Honoka and familiars take up aspects of the master. By taking up his energy she gains elements of Honoka's attributes..
Medusa isn't a demon at all. She is a direct descendant of the original Medusa, the one that got her head chopped off and put on a shield.
>>
>>157540683
... I just realised that if Medusa follow Greek Myth at all, then it is possible that the Medusa in the manga is part- Poseidon. The saying goes that human Medusa was raped as a virgin. So if that was the only chance she could conceive before she was cursed, then a direct descendant of her had to also be Poseidon's child.
>>
>>157541465
As if the mangaka cared enough.
>>
>>157542106
>As if the mangaka cared enough.
It seems you are ignorant about the m,assive amount of lore the mangaka is known for. Her previous manga was covered in dense text. And with WCW she had to stop herself from doing the same, so she write the lore down in her blog and repost it in the volume releases.

For example, she had created a reason why time magic was dangerous, and that 3B6 only used once with great risk to her own safety. There was also a paragraph on enchanted armour and why it is impossible to make something both magic-proof and physical attack resistant. (Thus why Kazane beat people to death. Many witches have a lot of magic defences but they sacrifice physical defence as a result.)
>>
>>157542430
I am not sure if she cares for external minutae like that. Especially concerning rape.
>>
>>157542711
>I am not sure if she cares for external minutae like that. Especially concerning rape.
It's Greek gods. Everyone know they are rapists. And the modern Medusa is enough generations removed to not care at this point. But it certainly would justify her immense power if she is part-god, if diluted a few times.
>>
>>157542863
Also the author specifically mentioned the creation of the Aegis shield. So she certainly knows the story.
>>
>>157531757
I thought his strength came from that one Witch purring her blood in his wound?
>>
>>157537595
Yes
>>
File: file.png (3MB, 2228x1600px)
file.png
3MB, 2228x1600px
>>157537595
>>157543115
Shit forgot my image
>>
>>157531757
He has satan's cock.
>>
>>157543262
I would have thought that Satan in the WCW would be a tall, busty brunette girl.
>>
>>157542922
Kazane was "friends" with Honoka's mom way back when Honoka's mom was a teenager. It's kind of creepy when you remember that Kazane fought in the crusades, but lesbians are always fucked up so I guess it's true to life.
Honoka's mom was supposed to die, but Kazane poured her blood into the wound in order to heal her, and then had Shiori erase the world's memory of it. Honoka was born with all of that magical power. Kasumi seems to have gotten the remnants that were leftover from Honoka, and that's why she's a witch too. So technically, Honoka and Kasumi are more Kazane's kids than their mom's. Honoka's powers may eclipse Kazane's, as well, seeing how he was able to subjugate Evermillion without even meaning to.
>>
>>157542905
Probably won't mention the rape.
>>
>>157543169
CUTE.
>>
>>157544287
>Probably won't mention the rape.
No need to. The point is that gods would be gods, and everyone know it is Athena who blamed the victim and cursed her. And then Athena even organised Medusa's murder afterwards. It is a miracle that anyone still thinks Athena is trustworthy.

The Witch Medusa, as I said, is a descendent. I merely point out the possibility that her immense powers are related to not just Medusa the First, but also who impregnated her.
>>
>>157545744
Does she even have a relation to water or storms or anything distinctly poseidonish themed?
>>
>>157546130
>Does she even have a relation to water or storms or anything distinctly poseidonish themed?
One of the known sons of Poseidon was Polyphemus the Cyclops from the Odyssey. So there is an example of a child of a god not having themed powers. Or Hercules have super strength but can't hurl lightning bolts.
>>
>>157542430
any of that stuff are translated?
>>
>>157546387
>any of that stuff are translated?
I think some manga readers have the volume bonus translated, but I am not sure. I read the Taiwanese scans myself. Someone might have put them in a wiki by now.
>>
>>157546480
And of course the official English volumes have the translations.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.