[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nagi no Asukara

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Nagi.no.Asukara.full.1743416.jpg (609KB, 869x521px) Image search: [Google]
Nagi.no.Asukara.full.1743416.jpg
609KB, 869x521px
Let's have a NagiAsu thread. I have yet to see an anime to give me the same emotions and unique atmosphere as this!

have some ebb and flow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPniXIxDgp8
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nk_SmdNtZs8
>>
I finished this like a week ago.
First cour was great. A little drama heavy but it's expected of Okada. I loved Hikari's dilemma and how he grew through it all and I loved the interactions between the classmates and the sea kids. Tsumugu was annoying as fuck since the show just kept forcing him into every convenient timing or event. Though it was still a quiet, peaceful show about kids growing up.

Then the second cour began and threw that all out the window. Tsumugu is still a boring character but at least he wasn't being shoved into everything important forcefully, Chisaki is still irritating. The only good things about the second cour were Hikari, Sayu/Kaname interactions and to some extent Miuna. Timeskip completely ruined the entire show for me.
>>
>>157529351
fucking masterpiece that no one watched
>>
>>157529547
>no one watched
I want summerfriends to leave
>>
>>157529351
Literal B&B-tier soap opera with godly graphics and offensively stupid characters.
>>
>>157529481
I also I disliked the transition from Manaka crushing on Tsumugu to Hikari. It's not hard to imagine that Tsumugu was just an exotic, new thing to Manaka when she was actually in love with Hikari, but I don't think the anime portrayed that very well but instead left it as a cliffhanger for the entire second cour.

There's also the matter with Okada's tendency to pair off random characters with no real rhyme or reason but that stuff can usually be ignored if it's irrelevant characters like Tsumugu/Chisaki and Kaname/Sayu
>>
>>157530802
But ChisakiXTsumugu is god-tier. Drama queen and robot fulfill what other lacked.
Sayu confession scene really improve my opinion about her but I felt Kaname still saw her as bronze medal. They should interact more imo.
HimariXMiuna is much better and Manaka should stay rotten at the ocean floor.
>>
>>157531049
ChisakixTsumugu didn't really feel like a partnership. Hell, Tsumugu doesn't really have any flaws himself. Hell, I think his biggest flaw was how he forgets to eat when he gets really into something. Chisaki was just a self-serving bitch who tried to come off as unselfish and charitable.

HikarixManaka felt much more like a partnership, as Manaka commented several times that she can only do the things she do because she feels safe with Hikari, and Hikari tries very hard when it comes to Manaka.
MiunaxHikari felt more like a sibling relationship than a romantic one (which seems like what they were going for honestly).

KanamexSayu was adorable and I enjoyed it, but there was just no real reason for them to be together. Sayu's affection was understandable but from Kaname's side it doesn't make sense aside from being attached to the only person who gives him some sort of special attention which isn't right to be honest.
>>
>>157531207
Whoops I used "Hell" twice
fuck proofreading
>>
>>157530802
No Manaka grew up and fell in love with Hikari who is matured. Tsumugu was just a crush.
>>
>>157531283
That's what I meant, but I think Manaka always loved Hikari, similar to how Chisaki had a crush on Hikari for more superfluous reasons but accepted all the "flaws" of Tsumugu and loved him. Also Manaka did mention that she hid her feelings for Hikari because she knew Chisaki liked Hikari.

On a similar note, I really liked her line about how she thought she liked the sun (Tsumugu) but she really liked the sun reflected off the sea (Hikari), which kind of represents her development through the first cour.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.