[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bis.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1491861105626.gif (2MB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
1491861105626.gif
2MB, 680x383px
>>
>>157507303
Why are shorts under skirt so arousing? It should be the opposite.
>>
>>157507395

They're a little more open and a little more drafty.
>>
>>157507303
What was wrong with her?
>>
>>157507395
It is because you know she thought about boys and dirty things when she decided to put them on
>>
>>157507395
But they aren't. They're cuter and open a possibility of tomboy traits which are always welcome.
>>
If girls don't want people to look at their panties, why do they wear skirts?
>>
>>157509748
Because whoever decided that skirts should be mandatory for the Japanese schoolgirls' uniform was clearly looking out for all of us, godbless
>>
>>157507303
Why does she sit like that?
>>
>>157508366
Best girl that got forgotten due to /a/non's shite taste. Now come at me plebs.
>>
When I was watching this show I was really hoping Inaba would die in Iori's body and Iori would live on as Inaba. I mean just think about how great of a bad end it would be.

>Inaba decides to finally trust her friends by switching bodies with Iori, and when she does she fucking dies
>Iori, who has identity problems, has to live the rest of her life as the girl who's dead because of her

I'm not trying to be an edgelord, but it would have been really interesting to see how that played out.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.