[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished this roller-coaster. It was ok ep 1-6 and 19-22,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: 1494974317519.jpg (92KB, 1280x720px)
1494974317519.jpg
92KB, 1280x720px
Just finished this roller-coaster. It was ok ep 1-6 and 19-22, everything in between was a shitshow with no sense and I forced myself not to drop it. The ending was surprising to say the least.

What does /a/ think about it?
>>
It's fun.
>>
>>157485907
It's a true masterpiece.
>>
>>157485907
I stopped at the gorilla.
>>
>>157485907
I unironically believe it's a masterpiece. Absolutely love it.
>>
At the danger of seeming like I'm samefagging with those two guys, a genuine masterpiece. A rollercoaster made not of wood or metal, but of words and information.
>>
>>157486212
>Absolutely love it.
Pretty much this,good ride to the end.Though they bullshit me enough but they went beyond.
>>
>>157485907
It was good until the gorilla.
Then of course it completely shat itself and unsurprisingly at that moment all the retarded memesters picked it up.
>>
>>157486209
>>157486313
Yeah, I actually really liked it until the gorilla ep6. Then shit went down, and all the crap with flamegers and all this. Even if after it all went back on track. Why couldn't they just explore the original theme?
>>
>>157485907
It's in my top 10
Masayoshi is a bloody inspiration and we should all aim to be like him
A flawless masterpiece
>>
>>157485907
Thank you for opening this thread, I also wanted to discuss it. I liked it, but it was bad.
>>157486485
Personal opinion here.
The point of the story is: what if you could follow your dreams? But the questions didn't stop there. It kept the questions coming and forced the MC to face the consequences. What if other people decided to be heroes too? What if their moral values conflicted with yours? What if really there were super-villains? What if you grew so cocky that you stopped relying on the people who helped you through thick and thin? What if that proved to be a fatal conceit? What if super-sentai were a thing? What if all the enemy attacked together rather than one by one? How would you deal with that? How would normal people deal with that? And if superheroes were real, who is to say that they would not be manipulated for political goals? What does truly matter, reaching world peace of the method through which you reach world peace? Can you save everyone? Are you capable of helping those who aren't able to ask for help?
And of course these questions were answered and solved through asspulls and plot conveniences. But I think that was the way to go, otherwise the show would have had to take a definite moral stance, while the questions were meant to linger for those who ever dreamed to be an hero, so that they could find their own answers.
>>
>>157485907
Best anime of 2013
>>157486209
You missed out bigly
>>
>>157486485
In my opinion the show got much more entertaining when fantastical shit started happening, including the gorilla. It's weird, but that's what makes it entertaining.
>>
File: Not bad.jpg (435KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
Not bad.jpg
435KB, 1280x1707px
>>157485907

Hype as shit when it was airing and we must now live with the reality that a sequel is now literally impossible.
>>
>>157485907
You have god awful taste. SamFlam was excellent from start to finish.
>>157486209
Fag.
>>
>>157485907
It's gay
>>
>>157485907
Its a show about dealing with fame and expectations with a sentai coating. The premise of "no matter how big and crazy your dream gets, you can't forget your roots" is well done.
>>
>>157485907
The ending is pretty meh, the rest 10/10 bretty gud.
>>
On an unrelated note, I still feel awful about what happened to Goto.
>>
>>157485907
I feel that everything up until the King Torture arc ended was pretty great. One of the episodes was boring, but in the context I believe it was purposefully boring to show how bored the characters themselves were.

Of course, when it became bad and boring after that I thought it might be a twist of some sort there too. There was a twist, but it was mediocre and it wasn't being bad on purpose, it was just bad.

I'm glad it sold like crap, probably the worst anime I've ever finished.
>>
>>157487228
>sequel is now literally impossible.
Why?
>>
>>157487780
Why would you? He let go in the end.
>>
>>157488048
Sold like trash.
>>
>>157488128
That's what you get when you make half ep great and half ep shit that came out of nowhere. I still kind of liked it though.
>>
>>157488106
Not entirely, and still, the way in which he was forced to let go was very harsh. Perhaps there was no other way though. I really hope he gets together with the idol.
>>
>>157488195
Yeah that was pretty cruel but sometimes the end justifies the means and there was probably no other way.

I wish there was some kind of continuation really, maybe a spinoff, OVA or 1-2 manga chapters, just to see how characters now live after all that happened.
>>
>>157488128
>>157488048
No, its because Manglobe is dead from shows that actually failed at making a profit like Gangsta or whatever that shit was. SamFlam was all about merch, which did great with tokusatsu fans which was its primary demographic.
>>
File: 1352027812788.gif (3MB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
1352027812788.gif
3MB, 400x224px
>>157485907
>everything in between was a shitshow with no sense

Time to burry you and your shit taste.
>>
>>157488306
There is a manga called Another Days, but basically nothing happens.
>>
>>157485907
Best ride I've been on.
>>
>>157486661
Now that you mention it like that, I agree, the ideas are very interesting and the questions are answered. However, the amount of asspulls and shitty twists especially in the middle of the show was just to much for me. You can't just set the rules of the world in the middle of the show how you like. It's a fantasy but it must follow the logic of the described world still. I can't call it a good show.
>>
>>157488430
Yeah I read it, it's not very good. And I meant some kind of continuation of the story in the anime.
>>
>>157488466
>You can't just set the rules of the world in the middle of the show how you like.
It's Flamwenco nigga, it can do whatever the fuck it wants
>>
>>157488530
Eh yeah that's included in the "asspulls" part.
>>
>>157488466
>I can't call it a good show.
And neither can I. But I have to be honest with myself, and even if I can recognize it's bad, I can't deny I had fun with it.
>>
>>157488443

SIT DOWN
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.