[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you grow out of hating moeshit? I just watched a few

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: NEW.GAME!.full.2008578.jpg (1MB, 3151x4091px) Image search: [Google]
NEW.GAME!.full.2008578.jpg
1MB, 3151x4091px
When did you grow out of hating moeshit?

I just watched a few episodes of this and thought it was pretty good, the characters were funny and adorable
What should I do now?
>>
Around 2011 just in time for madoka.
>>
when i started to work and come home late and tired. i just need some cuteness and relaxed time in my life, action is too exhausting during the week
>>
Watch the rest
>>
>>157467179
Is that Moeshit, really? It has a plot and structure.
>>
The first anime I watched were Haruhi, Strike Witches and Toradora in 2007, so I was indoctrinated from the start.
>>
File: AzumangaDaiohVol1Cover.jpg (61KB, 286x400px) Image search: [Google]
AzumangaDaiohVol1Cover.jpg
61KB, 286x400px
>>157467128
Early 2000s
>>
>>157467128
When I watched K-On!
>>
>>157467802
>It has a plot and structure
So just like every show?
>>
>>157468418
Not every show does. You know very well what I meant. Come on now.
>>
I think that, as long as you watch anime, sooner or later you'll end up appreciating moe.
Moe in general is for stressed out people, and the older you get the more stressed out you become.
>>
File: 1449451601998.png (175KB, 600x614px) Image search: [Google]
1449451601998.png
175KB, 600x614px
Liking CGDCT compared to more action or plot heavy shows can be compared to extroverts and introverts. More specifically, the stimulation one can handle.
CGDCT is low stimulation. I, for one, enjoy the subtlety and calmess of such media. Political ideology clashing, death, and drama of more plot-driven media can be overbearing and create an unpleasant experience, as they tend to be much more stimulating.
>>
I read OP when did you grow out of moeshit

I thought was nice b8 lol
>>
>>157468539
This. I got into moe in my 20s.
>>
>>157467128
/a/ recommended me ARIA. I thought it looked worth checking out. I fell in love.
>>
>>157467128
the question is: when did you grow out of shitposting moeshit all the time in /a/?

dont get me wrong,i enjoyed new game, its a good comedy, but the amount of shitposting here about that one and umaru is outstanding
>>
Never hated it.
>>
>>157470197
Aria isn't moeshit though.
>>
Never and I never will.
>>
>>157467128
Aoba looks so small.
>>
File: 275975.png (93KB, 317x317px) Image search: [Google]
275975.png
93KB, 317x317px
>>157467128
>hating moeshit
I'm glad that I never, ever did this.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.