[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did this guy take advantage of an autist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 10

File: a spectrum of colours.jpg (406KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
a spectrum of colours.jpg
406KB, 1280x720px
Did this guy take advantage of an autist?
>>
wouldnt you?
>>
File: misaki.png (206KB, 371x285px) Image search: [Google]
misaki.png
206KB, 371x285px
Exceptionally bad anime with exceptionally bad cast.
>>
File: JozZp9D.gif (197KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
JozZp9D.gif
197KB, 500x281px
>>157451760
tripfag and bad taste, seems to go hand in hand wew
>>
>>157451895
How anyone can like this utter garbage is beyond me.

That graduation episode is one of the worst anime episode ever aired.
>>
>>157452094
>how can anyone like this
Oh, you're one of those.
To answer your question: Because it's good.
>>
File: 1471618933756.jpg (100KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1471618933756.jpg
100KB, 650x650px
>>157451760

This.

One of the worst anime I've ever watched. Only anime that I have ever started and not finished.

It's just that bad.
>>
>>157452361
You haven't watched enough anime.
>>
File: just friends.jpg (231KB, 524x720px) Image search: [Google]
just friends.jpg
231KB, 524x720px
>>157452232

I'm all about each perons having their taste and everything, but c'mon. It's a bad story with bad characters, bad interactions, and it didn't go anywhere.

Jin is the only thing remotely tolerable about this. It wasn't even an entertaining trainwreck.

The only espisode that felt good to watch was the lewd imouto one.

Seriously man, don't defend this shit.
>>
Yes.

>blame his own incompetence and short coming on autist girl who did literally nothing wrong

Fucking hated that guy.
>>
File: 1357236444925.jpg (48KB, 651x566px) Image search: [Google]
1357236444925.jpg
48KB, 651x566px
>>157452426

I've watched a lot of bad ones, but finished them all. This was insufferable to the point I said to myself "well, I DON'T have to watch this".

Only time this has ever happened.

I'm not even going to say I'm an oldfag or anything. Suit yourself. This anime is bad and you should feel bad.
>>
YUME O MOTTEKITA KOTOBA JA
>>
>>157452631
you have interesting tastes anon.
what kind of bad anime are we talking exactly?
>>
File: ayano dancing.gif (136KB, 363x281px) Image search: [Google]
ayano dancing.gif
136KB, 363x281px
>>157452094
yeah this scene was cringeworthy. but most ending episodes are cringy, sooo idk senpai
>>
>>157452631
Go to bed Gawain
>>
>>157452631
I'm not saying that Sakurasou is good by any means, but it's NOWHERE near as bad as some anime is. The fact that you have only ever dropped this either means that your taste is garbage or that you haven't watched enough anime for your opinion to mean anything.
>>
File: sakurasou.jpg (92KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
sakurasou.jpg
92KB, 1024x768px
>>157452504
ok we get it, we get it. the mc is a insufferable cunt. everyone knows it till now, but you have to admit that the other characters were actually quite likeable and in some ways even unique. yes i am talking about UNIQUE characters now, in modern day anime.
also, look at the beautiful artstlye! to top this, most of the ops and eds are quite enjoyable as well. i really dont get your problems guys.
>>
File: humm.jpg (103KB, 614x591px) Image search: [Google]
humm.jpg
103KB, 614x591px
>>157452742

Shit like Gigantic Formula, Freezing Vibrations, Kimi no Iru Machi, Sono Kuroki Hagane M3 come to mind because they've been removed from my backlog recently.

If you like these, exluding perhaps M3, than your life must be wonderful. You can enjoy anything. I don't want to name the famous "trainwrecks" because it will attract shitposters.

Well, I just really don't like Sakurasou. No need to discuss this any further.
>>
>>157453022

From a technical stand point?

Because there are a lot of bad anime with good animation, soundtrack, visuals etc. So it gets really dificult so say "this is absolute shit".

I dropped this because it irked me like nothing ever before, and I don't even relate to the story. That gave me the impression that it is really bad. In the end, it's just my taste.

You're right, there are series worse than this one. But to me, particularly. it's the only unbearable one so far.

Forgive my bad english.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.