[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a little bitch that started Boruto. Is it worth watching

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 84460l.jpg (147KB, 426x600px) Image search: [Google]
84460l.jpg
147KB, 426x600px
I'm a little bitch that started Boruto. Is it worth watching the rest, or is it pretty bad as it goes on?
>>
>>157438122
Pretty good. It is reminiscient of early Naruto but still feels like it's own thing.
>>
>>157438428
Okay that's what it feels like now, but I don't want it to start getting up its own ass like the later parts of the naruto story.
>>
Pretty bad, it seems like it's aimed a toddlers
>>
>>157438753
what do you mean by that?
>>
>>157438122
https://desuarchive.org/_/search/image/JnkqlwrSTgd2x1L_Ix6heQ/

Narutards should be permabanned.
>>
>>157438122
>>157438717
>>157438795
Fuck off Narutard spammer.

https://desuarchive.org/_/search/image/JnkqlwrSTgd2x1L_Ix6heQ/
>>
>>157438810
See the problem with you though, is that I'm not a Narutard. I watched up until that stupid war shit and it was nothing but shit, and now there's a new thing and I'm wondering if it's any good.

Did I grab the most common google search for it? Probably, but I'm still just wondering. I love anime, the great shit, and the stupid shit, but naruto got too shit for me (Kinda like bleach) I was just wondering if it got less shit at this point or if I should just avoid it.
>>
The manga literally just stopped recapping the movie

If you want an indication of what the show will get to, just watch the movie
>>
>>157438122
It's pretty comfy and fun to watch

I'm enjoying these slice of life episodes
>>
>this shit will never end
>>
Not the OP, but I want to read the manga, and I'm confused about where and what to read.
I remember there was some chapters about Bolt at the end of the original Naruto manga, where Salad wants to find her real mother.
Then there's a manga that the movie is based on, where Bolt takes part in the Chuunin exams.
And then there's the anime time line where Bolt just starts the academy.
Can this get any more confusing?
>>
>>157441981
manga and anime are different stories for maximum coverage
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.