[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Parallel Paradise Thread Looks like she will be the first victim.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: ded.jpg (179KB, 939x411px) Image search: [Google]
ded.jpg
179KB, 939x411px
Parallel Paradise Thread

Looks like she will be the first victim.
>>
>>157428772
oh, ch 8. Nice.
>>
>>157429086
Having read it now, it seems more and more likely that men vanished 3000 years ago because something changed them into the monstrous Kall.
>>
The real question now is if mating is considered to just having sex or getting pregnant.
>>
>>157428772
They either get the dick or they die.
>>
>>157430945
inb4 there's a twist if they get the dick
>>
>>157429411
Like I've mentioned in the other thread, the direct translation of the kanji was copulation.
>>
>>157429276

They are also other races like the cat-girl(elf).
>>
>>157431054
Elf (cat version)
I wonder how /tg/ feels about that.
>>
>>157428772
>lancer

R.I.P.
>>
>>157431054
>>157431270
Interesting that one of the girls called her a cat girl. For a bit I actually thought they were all just going to accept the elf thing without comment on their world.
>>
Why aren't Lancers allowed to be happy? Why do they always get stuck with shitty luck?
>>
>>157428772
Who's going to get the dick next?
>>
>>157433472
But nobody got it yet
>>
>one of the things people liked most about Brynhildr was pink hair with her impregnation complex

>make that the main theme of the new manga

Okamoto is a mad man.
>>
File: gokukoku.jpg (28KB, 243x277px) Image search: [Google]
gokukoku.jpg
28KB, 243x277px
>>157434073
Yes, im loving it so far, but we're like 3 chapters behind already.
>>
>>157434211

No chapter this week right?
>>
>>157434211
No, this chapter was the latest ch. And >>157434248
yeah, no chapter this week.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.