[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LIBERTY STANDS FOR FREEDOM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: FPA.png (6KB, 300x188px) Image search: [Google]
FPA.png
6KB, 300x188px
LIBERTY STANDS FOR FREEDOM
>>
OH HAIL THE FLAG THAT SET US FREE
>>
File: 1378670686639.png (269KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1378670686639.png
269KB, 640x480px
STANDING RIGHTEOUS SYMBOLIC OF STRENGTH
>>
OUR HOPES FOR FREEDOM TO BE
>>
MY FRIENDS, NOT SO FAR AWAY
>>
File: Kakka Bittenfeld.jpg (71KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Kakka Bittenfeld.jpg
71KB, 640x480px
C-C-COMBO BREAKER

>Zu jeder Zeit, an jedem Ort, bleibt das Tun der Menschen das gleiche
>In every time, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same
A democratic republican lawyer professor and FPA veteran was teaching a Free Planets Alliance class on Yang Wen-Li, known rebel.

"Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Yang and accept that he was the most highly-evolved being the world has ever known, even greater than Reinhard von Müsel!"

At this moment, a visiting brave, patriotic, pro-monarchy Imperial Armed Forces admiral who had recaptured Iserlohn Fortress 15 times and understood the necessity of war and fully supported all military decisions made by the Galactic Empire stood and held up a bust of Arle Heinessen.

"What is the greatest known form of government?"

The arrogant professor smirked quite Phezzanily and smugly replied "A republican democracy, as created by the Heinessen in your hands."

"Wrong" said the admiral, as he crushed the bust into dust. "It’s been 500 years since Rudolf von Goldenbaum founded our Ginga Teikoku. If your system was worthwhile, as you say, then we wouldn't have defeated you so effortlessly in the Battle of Shiva."

The professor was visibly shaken, and dropped his frag and copy of the Riberty Berr. He stormed out of the room crying those liberal El Facil tears.

The students applauded and all registered Imperial Reconciliation that day and accepted baby Alexander as their lord and sovereign. A dog named "Paul von Oberstein" leaped into the admiral's arms, ate some chicken and did literally nothing wrong. The Imperial Pledge was read several times, and Silberberch's ghost showed up and enacted a flat tax rate across the galaxy. If only Kircheis had been there...

The professor lost his tenure and was fired the next day. He died in a Terraist attack and was tossed into Hel for all eternity while the legendary galactic heroes look down from Valhalla.

SIEG KAISER REINHARDO, HOFF KAISERIN HILDEGARDO
>>
File: l54cnn9.jpg (118KB, 923x599px) Image search: [Google]
l54cnn9.jpg
118KB, 923x599px
>>157386587
>The arrogant professor smirked quite Phezzanily
>>
>>157386587
ginga no rekishi wa mata ichi kek
>>
I didn't know Chrysler was a country.
>>
File: 1489821838850.jpg (492KB, 1191x842px) Image search: [Google]
1489821838850.jpg
492KB, 1191x842px
>>157386587
I cry everytime
>>
>>157387182
CHRYSLER STANDS FOR FIAT
ALL HAIL THE WOPS THAT SET US FREE
GOING BANKRUPT SYMBOLIC OF CRAP
OUR HOPES FOR BAILOUTS TO BE
>>
>>157381520
/a/ sings when?
>>
In the end Reinhard couldn't grab space fully in his hands because of muh illness and negotiations
>>
>>157387865
make one
>>
I recently watched the Gaidens. I'm baffled about Holland going from almost taking out Iserlohn Fortress to complete retard who doesn't know basic tactics. This and the duelist arc are my only issue with the Gaidens.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.