[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Joker Game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 77523.jpg (35KB, 225x318px) Image search: [Google]
77523.jpg
35KB, 225x318px
I finally finished Joker Game and while it wasn't bad I think it didn't used it's potential. What are your thoughts on this show?
>>
Pretty good, there are 2 ova episodes too.
>>
was bored the first episode, never watched it again.
>>
>>157377329
i gave it 3 and stopped, pretty mediocre.
>>
>>157376817
It's terrible dude, predictable, not a single interesting character, plot holes out the ass, literally retarded plot convinces, it's trash.
>>
>>157376817
I hear it gets criticism for its character design, "they all look the same", but I think that's kind of the point. The characters are spies, they are supposed to look nondescript and average. Don't try to play "Spot the Main Character" game with this anime.
>>
>>157377893
You're a fucking idiot
>>
File: 1487224025136.png (214KB, 880x800px) Image search: [Google]
1487224025136.png
214KB, 880x800px
>>157377893
But it's obvious who the MC is.
>>
Too much keikaku doori for some.
>>
>>157376817
After watching like the first ep. I remember thinking this had potential, but then it went episodic moving on to a new character and his stoey each episode and I lost interest.
>>
File: JokerGame.jpg (86KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
JokerGame.jpg
86KB, 1280x720px
>>157376817
I thought it was alright. I had high hopes for it since I love espionage and rarely see it focused on in anime but the situations presented were often too low stakes or short to really get invested in.

I liked the episodes with the Nazis hunting Yuki and the guy trying to figure out Yuki's past the most, maybe because he's the only agent given more than one episode to develop, even if indirectly. I think with these types of shows you have to make the audience care about the mission or the enemy and supporting characters since the agents themselves have little true personality and are often undercover for most of it. While I did enjoy it I sometimes struggled to get truly invested before the episode ended. Also the opening is great. I want to see more of shows focusing on spies but it seems very unlikely to happen since this doesn't seem well received.
>>
>>157376817
It was mediocre,it was only popular in japan cause fujoshits.
>>
AOTY 2016
>>
>>157378320
No, still good though.
>>
>>157378320
But anon that s not BnHA
>>
>>157376817
It was pretty boring, characters were bland and every episode was the same, Still don't know how I finished this

Op was good tho
>>
Good animation & great background art (The CGI background characters were awful though).
Wasted potential if you ask me.
>>
File: Capture.png (285KB, 805x813px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
285KB, 805x813px
Looks like nips liked the stage play.
Miwa Shirow hasn't stopped making new illustrations either.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.