[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain her power?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: sharkteeth.jpg (94KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sharkteeth.jpg
94KB, 1280x720px
Can someone explain her power?
>>
>>157329802
It just works.
>>
>>157329802
If you deny her lies they become real.
>>
>>157329802
It's magic.
>>
"You like NTR"
"No—"
>>
>>157329853
It seems pretty fucking easy to beat her if you just don't talk to her. It's also canonically easy for anyone to find out her power if they do a search for her character description and just read the wiki page for her series. She better have other powers or she's basically worthless.
>>
>>157330209
The problem is that everyone is a "let's talk first" fag asides from the old guy with a gun. Also, she is good at baiting people into giving replying to her.
>>
>>157330260
*aside
*into replying to her
>>
she's a homunculus
>>
Why does she wear nopan?
>>
>>157330436
Proof?
>>
>>157330529
Look at the scene where she walks through that walkway
>>
Boring show
>>
>>157330844
It really is. I was waiting for more characters to get introduced to see if it improved things, but in the meantime we are already halfway through the first cour and nothing has happened.

The only thing we have serving as a plot point is the "theory" Meteora pulled entirely out of her ass, which everyone else decided to believe for no reason.

The animation is literally the only reason I'm still watching this.
>>
>>157329802
her power is literally
prove me wrong, pro tip: you can't
>>
>>157331264
The animation has been average at best since episode 2. Normally I'm very generous with anime originals but this time I dropped it without many regrets.
>>
>>157331877
literally memed
>>
>>157329802
Sharkteeth lies
"That's bullshit"
Sharkteeth lies again
"That's bullshit"
Sharkteeth's second lie turns real
>>
>>157330436
It's Schrödinger's pantsu you dingus.
>>
>>157329802
and explain her character!
It's not like she just infodumped everything about her self for a solid 5 minutes or something.
>>
>>157329802
she's a fucking monogatari character
>>
>>157329802
Its easy it starts with her powers name, its called "being fucking awesome" Unfortunately it is a power you will never fully understand OP.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.