[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Room Mate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

Being forbidden from dating us can make a man physically ill.
>>
>>157325397
Is dis gay anime or something
>>
File: 1450206595001.jpg (20KB, 426x304px) Image search: [Google]
1450206595001.jpg
20KB, 426x304px
>>157325397
>>
>>157325397
Being a homosexual is wrong and you should be electrocuted for it until you get jolted straight.
>>
>>157326488
They're not real men, anon.
>>
>>157325545
Otomeshit One Room.

How these ending cards are this lewd I'll never know.
>>
Woof.

The girl's side wasn't THIS lewd.
>>
These are comedy gold, so long as youre not turning homo.
>>
This anime is so dumb, but I just can't look away.
>>
>Owner forbids dating
>"Oh dear, I've come down with a case of the vapors"
Get that boy a fainting couch.
>>
File: blush.jpg (419KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
blush.jpg
419KB, 1366x768px
>>157325397
Is this really official art?
>>
>>157328354
It's the endcard from the most recent episode.
>>
>>157328421
Wow. I wonder whether some moralfag in Japan will send a complaint about inappropriate content in late night cartoons.
>>
>>157325397
Is it gay to use your bro's ass as a pillow not because you're attracted to him, but just because it's comfy?
>>
>>157325397
I can't help but wince at all those elbows digging into his back.
>>
/fit/ > blondie >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> glasses
>>
>>157326839
>How these ending cards are this lewd I'll never know.
My guess is that they needed something to draw people's attention. It's not all that remarkable otherwise.
>>
>>157328715
He got the muscles to cushion those pointy elbow brah.
>>
>>157325397
Is this an otome or is it possible for a fag like me to self-insert?
>>
>>157328889
There is no main girl in sight. The anime is 100% for self-insertion.
>>
File: Rolling girls.jpg (122KB, 617x842px) Image search: [Google]
Rolling girls.jpg
122KB, 617x842px
All I wanted was, LITERALLY, One Room with boys. Just remake the same anime and tell me the characters were crossdressers and I'd watch it.
We are missing the serious themes, the bat shit love interests, and it's nothing more than a generic harem, when Makura Danshi already did the pov gimmick and it did it better.

We have to go back to wizzard barristers, probably, to see me as disappointed as I am now.
>>
>>157329271
Please don't ever remind me or anyone else that Wizard Barristers happened.
>>
>>157329271
The law of demand and supply.
>>
>>157329271
I think the boys in Room Mate are alright, but they could stand to have One Room's pacing and maybe some different (you)s. The fanservice shots at the end of the episodes are alright, though.

But I wonder when we're gonna fuck all of the boys like we did with climbing autist.
>>
>>157325397
Best ED of the year. It's the only thing keeping me watching this.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.