[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one is better, Love Live or Idolm@ster?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: asdf.jpg (93KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
asdf.jpg
93KB, 640x400px
Which one is better, Love Live or Idolm@ster?
>>
LL is a better show, with better music.

iM@S has better waifus.
>>
>>157294984
Love Live.
Idolmaster is just pedo bait.
>>
>>157294984
Aren't they basically the same thing?
>>
>>157294984
T7S
>>
Love Live has better songs and girls. Idolmaster has better songs
>>
>>157294984
Macross
>>
>>157294984
Aikatsu!
>>
>>157296210
Yes, for Scamco and everyone else excluding the fag of each franchise.
>>
File: 66e.jpg (91KB, 531x717px) Image search: [Google]
66e.jpg
91KB, 531x717px
>>157294984
Love Live has the goddess known as Nico so I'm inclined to pick that.
>>
iM@S's 2011 anime handled its characters horribly and oversimplified them. Yukiho is reduced to a moeblob who's scared of men and digs holes. Takane does nothing but say mysterious things, eat a lot and stare at the moon.

CG's anime handled its characters better on average, but the plot went to complete shit in the second half as they forced drama in everything everywhere with the introduction of Mishiro because fuck fun thing, we drama now. And Mio was incredibly shitty in the anime, it made her a self-centered bitch and never gave justice to how she is in the games. Not to mention the horrifyingly bad quality control; even though Bamco threw a shitload of budget at A1 for the CG anime they STILL fucked up and ended up delivering tons of QUALITY and slideshow dance scenes. CG is even more of a disgusting failure of an anime than the first one.

Love Live's franchise does not have a lot to offer. There are only 18 main girls as opposed to the literally hundreds that iM@S has to offer, so there's a lot less variety and potential for waifus (especially if you like lolis or cakes). However, the Love Live anime is excellently handled and feels much more like a labor of love and passion than iM@S's aimless and soulless anime which are more meant to advertise their games than stand alone as a good anime like LL.
>>
>>157296542
>CG dance
>>
idolm@ster is like a tutorial on what not to do
>>
>>157294984
Im@s' characters are too unbelievable.
>>
File: goddesses.jpg (509KB, 1280x1434px) Image search: [Google]
goddesses.jpg
509KB, 1280x1434px
>>
>>157294984
I searched for one uncensored LL image and ran into some trouble because of clone characters. It's a girl with a different wig.
>>
im@s goofy ass art style just ruins it for me
>>
>>157294984
LL has better anime im has better doujins
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.