[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /a/ still like Utawarerumono?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Does /a/ still like Utawarerumono?
>>
Yes. And I really need to go back and finish futari no hakuoro.
>>
>>157278097
It was rather disappointing and didn't live up to the first one.
>>
I never watched the anime, but Utawarerumono was my first VN and I really enjoyed it.
>>
>>157278127
I stopped after a certain annoying plot development and still haven't returned despite loving it otherwise.
>>
File: 04.jpg (183KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
04.jpg
183KB, 1000x1000px
Getting this next week
>>
>>157278140
Wasn't my first vn, but I loved every minute of it. The characters and plot are amazing even the shitty SRPG mechanics
>>
>>157278186
Yes the plot shits the bed after they returned to the capital. And then it shits the bed even harder shortly after that. I'm holding out hopes that it can still redeem itself.

>>157278270
>even the shitty SRPG mechanics
I remember cheating to get through hard to unlock the aruru CG. It'd take too many retries otherwise. Cheating also let me use a variety of characters instead of only the high level ones.
>>
>>157278135
This. The first one was surprisingly great.
>>
>>157278097

I actually really miss when the firs series was airing
>>
>>157278097
The first series was so good.
The recent one was hot trash, which kills my hopes of getting a proper thirs season.
Seriously, what were they thinking?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.