[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you finish Yoshiyuki Tomino's epic Mobile Suit Gundam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (721KB, 2048x1594px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
721KB, 2048x1594px
>tfw you finish Yoshiyuki Tomino's epic Mobile Suit Gundam saga and every other anime seems so childish in comparison
>>
I don't know if you are trolling but I agree.
>>
>>157253185
Imagine what /a/ would be like if ADHD Evatards could understand Tomino's brilliance .
>>
>there are people who actually believe this
Gundam is cancer
>>
>>157253968
Can you provide any constructive criticism?
>>
>>157253185
>Gundam is adultish
Daily top-tier KEK
>>
>>157255032
Oh, clever anon, I guess you've explored in depth the themes of all Tomino's shows so you'd have an expert opinion.
>>
>>157255032
This is the most childish post I've seen in awhile
>>>/b/
Come back once you're at least 18 years old.
>>
I'm halfway done with the original Mobile Suit Gundam, does the dialog ever improve?
>>
>>157255483
It goes from a 9.5 to a perfect 10/10 in Zeta Gundam.
>>
>>157255483
>he thinks the original dialog is bad
>hasn't even started Zeta

Oh boy.
>>
>Gundam
>adult
>the series that turned Char back into a villain with little explanation just for some more shekels when ZZ wrapped everything up perfectly
>>
>>157253185
I'll be honest, the only reason I watched UC was to see Amuro and Char's rivalry (so I only watched the original series, Zeta and Counterattack) I just couldn't be bothered to watch anything else not related.
Did I miss out on anything?
>>
>>157255771
For starters War in the Pocket is regarded as one of the best anime of all time by a lot of people.
>>
>>157255483
Yes. It gets even better.
>>
>>157255654
>with little explanation
The ADHD brigade has arrived.
>>
I'm glad Tomino taught me that war is bad and sending children to war is especially bad, I never would have realized otherwise.
>>
File: gundam-0080-eyecatch-2.jpg (73KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
gundam-0080-eyecatch-2.jpg
73KB, 720x480px
>>157255890

Right you are.
>>
OP, this post has caused me to experience a jubilant elation the likes of which no human could possibly ever have come close to feeling before. The sheer internal euphoria ripping through my synapses right now is beyond intoxicating, all because of your post, your beautiful post that is perfect on all possible levels. In every context and situation, every possible reality, your post is the thing that brings all iterations of me the greatest joy mentally possible. As I type this, I can feel the tendons and ligaments holding my body together easing, shedding the load they've borne for so many years as the ultimate orgasmic sensation ripples through my body. This is it. My purpose is fulfilled, I no longer need exist on this earth, and my body knows it. I am coming undone at a muscular and skeletal level, I will be found as a simple pile of disconnected meat and bones, and no one will know that before I died, I experienced the complete pinnacle of raw feeling, all because of your post. Thank you, OP.
>>
File: chars character assassination.jpg (385KB, 960x2160px) Image search: [Google]
chars character assassination.jpg
385KB, 960x2160px
>>157255953
>he's a liar!

You could make Char do anything with that excuse.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.