[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't he kill Danzo instead?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 10

File: 1493666783259.jpg (39KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1493666783259.jpg
39KB, 500x375px
Why didn't he kill Danzo instead?
>>
>>157228960
because shit writing
>>
Because the Uchiha would still have created a war without danzo, and killing danzo would have just radicalized the hardline faction even more
>>
>kill danzo
>other villages know
> 3rd can't make an excuse
>root goes nuts

gee i don't know..
>>
>>157228960
Danzo had nothing to do with the Uchiha's coup. He simply gave the order to have them executed. Itachi should have killed him after though, would've saved the entire franchise a very large headache if he were dead, especially considering he was responsible for killing Shisui.

the real question here is, where were the Uchiha children? Sasuke was the "last Uchiha" but I find it very hard to believe Itachi butchered kids as old as, or younger, or even a little other than Sasuke.
>>
>>157229318
every single uchiha was in the village at that point of time and they all get killed. except sasuke. end of story.

jeez such horrible writing.
>>
>>157229318
>but I find it very hard to believe Itachi butchered kids as old as, or younger, or even a little other than Sasuke
Why? Itachi was a lunatic.
>>
>>157228960
better yet, why didnt he leave his brother alone forever.

Sasuke would have been much better off without that second visit
>>
>>157230305
well that's more believe able.
>hokage knows about the coup
>knows he has to kill the fucks
>refuses them missions
end of story.

>>157230552
solidly fuck you.

>>157230594
technically, Sasuke sought out Itachi.
>>
Obitio didnt want to start the war until he had control of the 10 tails. Without it, he wouldnt have an insurance policy.
>>
Itachi didn't kill em all, or at least most of the uchiha. 'madara' aka Obito did.
>>
>>157228960
>>157230594
Uchiha are mentally deranged and always take the most circuitous, unnecessary, and cruel way to accomplish their goals.
>>
>>157228960

Because the story was made up as Kishi went along.

Otherwise it makes no sense that Itachi was held in such high regards but was throw away just to quell a rebellion.
>>
>>157228960
danzo is a centerpiece

also what the fuck is wrong with his hand?
>>
why did itachi want sasuke to be edgey and alone? it seems like he really went out of his way to do this, he told him to kill the person closest to him for magekyou and he didn't want sasuke to know the truth about him protecting sasuke.
>>
>>157231741
its not his
>>
Why didn't the Uchiha just fuck off and make their own village?
>>
>>157230877
Who brought back the second again.
>>
If he was a good guy, why did he fuck kakashi's mind for 3 days?
He could have done less if he just wanted to go
>>
>>157228960
Why didn't Madara his brother just switch eyes and shit?
Would've made them both gods.
>>
>>157231956
he couldve killed the kakashi too, ever thought of that?
>>
>>157231803
Part of it is so know one would know the truth behind the massacre. He had to keep up the facade that he was a ruthless, cold hearted, clan traitor at all costs or it could have caused chaos or even conflict within the village. The other part is he had to make sure Sasuke was cold enough to kill his own brother, you have to remember that Sasuke adored Itachi so he had to undo that to the point where killing was the only option and by doing that Sasuke would be hailed as a hero.
>>
Why the fuck did Itachi told Sasuke to kill his best friend if he wasn't a villain?
>>
>>157228960
Fuck off narutard
>>
>>157232068
That's how Itachi got his. He had to watch his best friend kill himself so it might have been the only method Itachi knew.
>>
>>157232068
Because he was retard and correlated the action of killing the friend to getting the mangekio, rather than the emotional strife of losing a close friend.

Like I said, the Uchiha are all retards, and none of them are fit to be Hokage.
>>
>>157230663
>technically, Sasuke sought out Itachi
he said second visit
as in when jiriaya came to town and he told him his hate was too weak. at that point sasuke was slowly learning to creat bonds and his wounds were healing. and he just ripped them wide opened again.and sent him to a downward to spiral to him leaving the village.
>>
I finally started reading Naruto after years of seeing shitposting about it. I'm up to the chunin exam.
Does the manga ever become about Naruto or does he remain Sasuke's retarded sidekick for the whole series?
>>
>>157232209
Socks-Gay fucks off after the chunin exams and that's probably the best part of the original manga.
>>
honestly up until the reveal I honestly thing kishi meant for itachi to be a lunatic but he had to switch it around to set up for madara and the clan actually being evil.
>>
>>157231956
ikr? this guy's a fucking sadist.
>>
>>157229318
Then blame Tobi for it, he helped Itachi.
>>
>>157232171
Itachi was after Naruto when he and Kisame entered the village, remember? Sasuke learned about Itachi entering the village by complete accident when he was visiting Kakashi. Sasuke sought out Itachi and ran into him at Naruto and Jiraiya's hotel. It was Sasuke's fault that he got tsukuyomi'd into fucking oblivion.

>but yeah let's just follow my mass murderer brother's advice, if he says he wants hate then hate he shall get.
>>
>>157232294
You mean Obito?
>tobi
fucking newfag.
>>
>>157232428
>oh no he didnt use the right alias for the same fuckign character
is this autism?
>>157232385
I remembered he was looking for kakashi in the teahouse but he didnt notice tachi and kisame but kakashi did and I think kakashi sent him to find naruto and then he ran into itachi at the hotel.
>>
>>157232538
No, Sasuke learned about Kakashi getting BTFO'd by Itachi, and rushed after Naruto because that's who Itachi was after.

>oh no he didnt use the right alias for the same fuckign character
>is this autism?
Tobi never existed, he was a character Obito used to throw other's off.
>>
>>157232428
>You mean Obito?
It's the same character. I could have also called him, not actually madara, one eyed mask, or mister teleports back from the afterlife.
>>
>>157232650
>mr teleports back from afterlife
Kamui isn't teleportation
>Not actually madara
I'll give you that one
>One eyed mask
he had a two eyed mask during the Fourth Shinobi World War after he stole Pain's eye. Checkmate Blumpf.
>>
Jesus, they need to develop psychology before letting Uchiha breed again
>>
>>157232703
>Kamui isn't teleportation
then what is it?
>>
File: 1494742788281.jpg (13KB, 261x193px) Image search: [Google]
1494742788281.jpg
13KB, 261x193px
>>157232751
Bullshit plot armor
>>157232740
>tfw you realize the Uchiha Curse is a legit canon argument for why the entire Uchiha clan is so fucked up.
They're actually cursed my man.
>>
>>157232803
>literally every pure blood uchiha has some form of mental illness
really makes me think
>>
>>157231956
geeze it's almost like Kisame the man who can easily kill and beast tailed beasts up too the 8 tails wasn't right there on TOP OF A FUCKING LAKE,
>>
>>157232803
Biologically cursed if it's all of them, the same stuff that gives them the sharingan messes up their minds, like an entire family tree with autism
Maybe Sasuke did the right move by not inbreeding like his clan kept doing
>>
>>157232903
>Madara was an egotistical megalomaniac
>Izuna had a brother fetish
>Fugaku tried to start a coup
>Itachi was a mass murderer with a shotacon (specifically his little brother) fetish
>Sasuke was a megalomaniac with a brother fixation

Now that I think about it, Uchiha have a thing for their brothers don't they?
>>
>>157232751
>>157232803
Interdemenisnoal phasing.
>>
>>157232969
Salad Uchiha will experience the "Uchiha Curse" if she unlocks the Mangekyo, It isn't because of inbreeding, it's the Uchiha curse of grief.
>>157232986
Let's be honest friend, it's bullshit plot armor.
>>
File: Tobirama_creating_Shadow_Clones.png (1MB, 1916x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Tobirama_creating_Shadow_Clones.png
1MB, 1916x1080px
>>157230877
>>157232803
>>157232903
Tobirama please stop posting on my forum
>>
>>157232941
So why not just use ANY other genjutsu? It's his fucking speciality and it's not like Kisame can tell the difference unless he pulls him into it too.
>>
>>157233022
It's not anymore buillshit then Fire that never goes out or Uchica summoning the shinto god of storms out of pure Chakra or Deidaras C4 dust bomb.
>>
>>157232985
>the sharingan gene also contains incestous homolust genes

A mighty tradeoff.
>>
>>157228960
Fuck off back to your containment thread
>>
>>157233041
If he wasn't going to go in serious Kisame was and he didn't want to look like he was holding back he cut all ties he had to the leaf besides Sasuke. He didn't give a fuck if he mind raped Kakashi as long as a endless death didnt happen.
>>
>>157233037
Better dead than Red, fucker.
>>
>>157232250
Are you 11 or still butthurt about Sauce after 3 years.
>>
>>157233037
>>157233129
Tobi why are you so salty at the fourth hokage being better then you?
>>
File: Second-Hokage-Hurt-By-Madara.jpg (45KB, 475x515px) Image search: [Google]
Second-Hokage-Hurt-By-Madara.jpg
45KB, 475x515px
>>157233129
>tfw the second is responsible for everything bad that happens in Naruto's generation
>tfw the second is the least remembered of all the leaf Kage

Whoops.
>>
>>157233196
The (((Uchiha))) are the Greatest Allies to the Hidden Leaf.
>>
>>157233235
>madara steals Senju DNA
>gets literally revived from the dead
>all kinds of bullshit powerups
>you actually think anyone besides Blonde McSpud can stop him
Kek
>>157233196
The Fourth stole half his techniques from the Second.
>>
>>157233295
Well yea imagine if another fucking village had the Uchia do you know how bad that would be> The fourth was willing to work with them and give them the respect they wanted unlike the faggot second who was petty enough to let his jealously and fear make the uchica want to rebel to being with.

>>157233335
He took them and perfected them. Tobirama died ti 20 anbu Minato took out 1,000 ninjas in a single fight and got a do not fight order put on him from the other villages you see if the difference in power?
>>
>>157233335
But he was stopped. By an Uchiha. That was alive because of his own Jutsu. Whoops again.
>>
>>157233196
>how did you die tobirama?
>I died protecting young shinobi which included the future 3rd hokage and fostering the Will of Fire in the next generation
>how did you die minato?
>I, along with my wife, died trying to protect my son in a situation I entirely could have prevented multiple times
>>
>>157233381
>Petty
>Put them in charge of the leaf police force
>>
>>157233450
>the second hokage couldn't equal twenty anbu
>Meanwhile the fourth had to fight obito with hax ass power Kamui and the fucking nine tails
>Still does a better job
Fuck off Tobiramashitter Uchia are also scum but you're shit too
>>
File: God's Chosen Dojutsu.jpg (99KB, 530x267px) Image search: [Google]
God's Chosen Dojutsu.jpg
99KB, 530x267px
>>157233381
>unlike the faggot second who was petty enough to let his jealously and fear make the uchica want to rebel to being with.

Yes, Goy- I mean, Great Leaf Ally, the dirty Second is to blame for the destruction of the (((Uchiha)))
>>
>>157233508
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkS3g_K186g&t=615s
'nuff said
>>
>>157233507
He even says he puts them in the police force position so they could be watched by official without any worry
>>
>>157233478
I'm more of a hyuga guy myself but I can never sit by when someone uses the 2nd in any kind of positive light when he's literally worse than an Uchiha.
>>
File: what the fuck am I reading.jpg (50KB, 374x430px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck am I reading.jpg
50KB, 374x430px
>>157233534
>King of fucking lightning
Are you serious right now nigger? I love the Kingu but the man is a fucking retarded god damn fan boy on the highest level.
>>
File: Just Kill Me Now.png (141KB, 414x750px) Image search: [Google]
Just Kill Me Now.png
141KB, 414x750px
>>157233551
>worse than an Uchiha
>accurately predicted that the Uchiha would fuck everything up.
Tobirama might've hated the Uchiha but the Uchiha tried to start a war.
>>157233381
>Tobirama died to 20 anbu
you mean Ginkaku and Kinkaku? Who were almost on par with Kage's themselves, with 18 other high, almost kage-ranking ninja? Wew lad.
>>
>>157233545
>as soon as he dies, they start plotting a Coup
Maybe he was right.
>>
>>157233629
They didn't start plotting a coup until Minato was hokage though the third was hokage for like 40 years before then.
>>
>>157233652
>planned a Coup at any point
Maybe he was right.
>>
>>157231956
Better yet why did he do that to his brother and force him to relive his entire extended family getting murdered for 3 days. His whole fucking I'm pretend to be evil to cause my brother's hate to grow so I die by his hand plan was so fucking dumb. All he did was push Sasuke right into the arms of a sociopathic pedophile. Why didn't he seal Nagato and fake Madara with his genjutsu sword. Even sealing a single fucking tailed beast with it would of permanently destroyed their plans. What the fucking hell did he even accomplish by going undercover in the Akasuki besides actually helping them kidnap children to seal their demon nuke inside a 2000 year old wooden statue to contribute to their plan of ending the world. With all his smarts he never even figured out their true end game.

If I were him I'd of just taken my little brother and just fucked of to some other continent to live a peaceful life from that 3rd world shit whole that glorifies being a child soldier.
>>
>>157233627
>but the Uchiha tried to start a war.

Because of him. He oppressed by shoving them off into a corner of the village and gave them insulting positions like a police force in a village full of Ninja so I'll repeat: he is directly responsible for every fucked up thing that happened in Naruto's generation. Worst Kage.
>>
>>157232986
So he teleports between dimensions, it's still teleporting.

>>157233106
>it's not like Kisame can tell the difference unless he pulls him into it too.
>>
>>157234070
>insulting position like a police force in a village full of ninja
so ninja are always responsible for civilians and should focus on policing them instead of doing missions and ninja shit?
>He oppressed by shoving them off into a corner of the village
boo hoo, you're not dead center in the village so you're automatically oppressed and a lower class despite, you know, being given an entire district JUST for Uchiha.

Uchiha are winy bitches.
>>
Tobiposters > Uchiha fucking shits
>>
>>157229318
>the real question here is, where were the Uchiha children?

Sasuke was probably the only Uchiha kid who was in the academy at the time. We already know that by that time not every member of the clan were Ninja. Any Uchiha kids who weren't were probably schooled within the confines of the Uchiha compound.
>>
>>157234131
>so ninja are always responsible for civilians and should focus on policing them instead of doing missions and ninja shit?
Yes, yes that is how your military state should function.

No other village has a police force. They probably function just fine using it as cooldown work for higher ranks between actual missions, I imagine it's probably handled by genin most of the time.
>>
>>157231879
>Why didn't the Uchiha just fuck off and make their own village?

Because they didn't want to follow Madara anymore.
>>
>>157234131
Ninja missions were separated into ranks if you remember. D and C rank missions were odd job stuff the police force were charged with doing and to a bunch of Chunin and above ninjas, that shit is down right insulting. As for the re-location you'd be pissed too if your family was part founder of the town you lived in but then one day you were forced to move from your comfy home in a prime location to the back of the town away from the busy centre and watched constantly. You 2nd apologists are as fucking mental as the Uchiha are after they get their Sharingan.
>>
>>157234282
so they'd rather start a war instead of just seceding? wew lad.
>>157234260
>Implying the police force wasn't a respected force in Konoha.
>>
>>157233196
>Tobi why are you so salty at the fourth hokage being better then you?

>Minato
>better than Tobirama
Pick one. Minato was, by far, the weakest Hokage.
>>
>>157234315
Either
>Go through with the coup and start a war
or
>Leave peacefully (this is the bad option for some reason)

>Uchiha fucking shits are this dumb
Lord Second was right.
>>
>>157234315
>so they'd rather start a war instead of just seceding?

They didn't. War AND secession was what Madara was gunning for. Thjey didn't want it because they grew too complacent under Hashirama's regime. It's why the Uchiha kicked Madara out of the clan.
>>
As much as itachi liked to think he was pretending to be evil he was just plain evil. Such a shitty character
>>
>>157234375
the third probably would've fucking let them too.
>Let us leave or we'll start a civil war.
>>157234393
>Uchiha Shits anally clench at the thought of Tobirama and the Hokages
>literally never bothered trying to tell the third "We feel under appreciated"
>blames the rest of the village
CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP LADS
>>
>>157234070
>He oppressed by shoving them off into a corner of the village
Other clan also live on their own land separate from other people.
> gave them insulting positions like a police force in a village full of Ninja
And what forbid them from become a normal ninja? Like Kagami and Obito are normal ninja, Itachi and Shisui are Anbu.
>>
File: Danzo's_arm.png (789KB, 1196x768px) Image search: [Google]
Danzo's_arm.png
789KB, 1196x768px
Leave the uchiha's to me.
>>
>>157234432
>hurr durr i was only pretending to be a villian
>fuck off villian
>>
#NotAllUchiha
>>
Why didn't the Senju just kill the Uchiha men and breed with their women to mind break them into think they are Senju children and burn all of Uchiha history?

It would be easier to assimilate them than exterminate them.
>>
>>157235335
Woodman stop Tobirama from doing so
>>
>>157232209
No and yes. It gets super gay during the middle of the series to.
>>
>>157232903
What the fuck is wrong with his hand
>>
>>157228960
Narutards really are cancerous roleplayers
>>
>>157229318
>jedi fucking shits
>>
>>157228960
Why didn't the Uchiha just move and make their own village if it sucked living in Konoha? What are they going to do, genocide them for moving away? The only reason why assassinating the Uchiha came up was because Sasuke's retarded parents wanted to overthrow the fucking military and expose their entire nation to attack like a bunch of maniacs.

Were the Uchiha actually sleeper agents for a different country? It's the only thing that makes sense.
>>
>>157235384
>implying Tobirama would taint his genepool with canon biologically predisposed psychopaths
>>
>>157235770
If they were sleeper agents then why did Shusui and Itachi come out 100% loyal to Konoha?
>>
>>157235984
If it was in Shusui's genepool he might have thought about it.

Just saying
Thread posts: 102
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.