[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which series had better anime?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 5278e2f2.jpg (170KB, 640x702px) Image search: [Google]
5278e2f2.jpg
170KB, 640x702px
Which series had better anime?
>>
>>157208928
Love Live was the more even experience with more idol performances.

Idolmaster was an uneven mess at times. Chihaya's arc and the build up was better than everything in LL but then stuff like the Hibiki or Yukiho episodes happened.
>>
the one with more twintails
>>
idolm@ster had better everything

the only good thing about love live is maki
>>
>>157208928
It is widely known that the 765 is the best idol group.
>>
>>157208928
One of them is led by a cute, immaculate 30+ year old virgin and the other is led by a black-nippled cock goblin whose breath someone who regularly eats putrid snatches found disgusting.
>>
No idol can compete with Chihaya.
>>
>>157209370
Nozomi*
>>
>>157209617
Both of them are led and fronted by amazing women. The fact that some so called Idolmaster fans use that to take potshots despite what happened to Yurina Hase makes some of you dirty running dogs, the very worst kind and I will not forget that.

I the Knight stand with EMTN.
>>
Ive always found Idolmaster boring. Even with the great trigger animation I could never care about anything happening. I think Love Live is legitemately fun as an anime with exception of any of the 3 seasons finales.
>>
>>157208928
I enjoyed both, but if I had to pick one to re-watch then I'd go for Idolmaster.
>>
>>157208928
Im@s anime was awful. LL.
>>
>>157208928
Idolmaster if it comes to art, LL (not sunshine of course) if it comes to story.
>>
>>
>>157208928
Love Live was marginally better. It would have been no contest if LL didn't shit the bed with stupid drama partway through.
>>
File: 2Q==.jpg (90KB, 540x772px) Image search: [Google]
2Q==.jpg
90KB, 540x772px
>>157208928
Chihaya's arc was better than in LL so Idolm@ster.
>>
IM@S 100% has the better anime and better girls. Love Live does have a few cuties though.
>>
Both are shit
>>
The series with the better midriffs and navels
>>
I want to fuck Chihaya and LL Chihaya
>>
>>157208928
T7S
>>
File: 1427758788363.png (130KB, 444x790px) Image search: [Google]
1427758788363.png
130KB, 444x790px
well IM@S has makoto so that one.
>>
LL Sunshine > im@s > LL > im@s CG
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.