[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does Boruto only have byakugan in one eye instead of both?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: mqdefault.jpg (11KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
11KB, 320x180px
Why does Boruto only have byakugan in one eye instead of both?
>>
>>157145977
other one is rasengan
>>
>>157146241
holy shit
>>
He looks like a bad OC
>>
It's not a byakugan, we don't know what it is.
All we know is that it has powers beyond those of a normal byakugan and that they're tied to the third ootsutsuki's plans of draining the planet of chackra.
>>
>>157145977
he's mc, he needs to have something special
>>
to look cooler and edgier
>>
>>157145977
I want him to have rinnegan in the other
>>
>>157145977
what a bad cataract her father is the most powerfull man of the town, can't him cure his son?
>>
I'm just disappointed that we're already back to magic eye god powers, could of at least just had it be a normal byakugan and go through the development and techniques of that.
>>
>>157146816
I think it's trying to communicate.
>>
It's not a byakugan, it's probably something related to the events of the last movie.
>>
>>157145977
Its cancer of the eye.

he only has 1 season to live.
>>
>>157147119
With the shit ratings it's getting, it may not be that far away from the truth
>>
half hyuga
>>
>>157147146

is it really doing that bad in japan? kind of sad.
>>
Considering this whole season is filler set before Boruto the movie, I wouldn't be surprised if the eye thing is just a plot device for this season only, and then they'll just scrap it once the manga is far enough for them to adapt it.
>>
>>157147146
where did you get the ratings?
>>
>>157147146
Naruto Shippuden lasted years with the same low ratings.

>>157147249
Boruto uses the eye in the flash forward at the beginning of the manga.
>>
>>157147211
you mean wonderful
>>
>>157147303
Shippudden at least managed to make it on the top 10 regularly, Boruto is even being beaten by Shaun the Sheep
>>
>>157145977
Because he is edgier that way.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.