[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Find a flaw.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Find a flaw.
>>
the main girl could be cuter
>>
The conclusion is stupid.
miyazaki
>>
I honestly can't, it's one of my favorite movies.

>>157103510
You're stupid. It's quite possibly the best conclusion from a Miyazaki film, since it doesn't have a clear "nature good humans bad" shit.
>>
I opened 4Chan to go to history. Anime board opened up first. I watched around 10 anime in my entire life.

Princess Mononoke is in my humble opinion a divine piece of art, a aesthetic and philosophical beauty.
>>
HUMANS VS NATURE LMAO
>>
>>157103477
Wish that the emperor or a proper political vassal of his had been apart of the movie.
>>
>>157103477
OP: Find a flaw.
Me: There is no flaw!
OP: What went wrong?
Me: Precisely nothing!
>>
The whole third act is retarded and it ends with a magical fix-it asspull.
>>
I decided to watch this with my dad back when I was a teenager. My dad fell asleep from how boring the movie was, and I had to force myself through it
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 294x172px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 294x172px
>>157103477
I got mental trauma from it as a child.
Had nightmares about pic for a couple of months.
>>
>>157103477
MC leaving that extremely qt girl behind in his village and didn't just take her with him.
>>
>>157103477
The pacing could probably be better. It feels rushed at parts like it was intended to have more scenes into smooth things out. Still a great movie though.
>>
Miyazaki never made anything nearly as good since then.
>>
>>157103477
I prefer the dub to the sub.
But that's more a flaw in myself than the movie.
>>
>>157107003
First time I saw it was me walking in on my older cousins watching it when I was like 9-11.
It was the last 20min where it is just nightmare fuel of a bloody boar going crazy then becoming a demon and then a giant headless god of death.
>>
20 gigs
>>
>>157103477
The title and promotional art hyped up son, but she's a shallow and uninteresting character.
I guess with the film being named after her i expected her to play a major role, but really she's just kind of their and gets in the way. They movies not even about her, and they only call her princess mononoke once, the name doesn't even fit, she's not like royality of anything, should've been called wolf girl if anything.

Also, there should've have went harder on the blatant love triangle sub plot, in some ovas or something.(i'm kidding, but honestly would want to see it, aboshi and son trying to fuck the shit out of ashitaka)
>>
>>157103477
my favourite anime movie, so I dunno.
>>
>>157109222
Worst taste and opinions.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.