[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would this have been too much to ask for? It literally makes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

Would this have been too much to ask for?

It literally makes more sense too. Cell would literally be one of the most powerful characters in fiction if he trained.
>>
>>157045938
I'm sure now that the nostalgia babies have had their Frieza reborn they'll do a Return of Cell.
>>
>>157045938
But anon, then that would imply that Cell wasn't perfect.
>>
Who fucking cares?
>>
>>157045938
>literally
>literally
Fuck off.
>>
File: Cell.gif (509KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Cell.gif
509KB, 500x281px
>>157045938
He's too perfect for Super
>>
File: Crimson Cell.png (397KB, 997x1426px) Image search: [Google]
Crimson Cell.png
397KB, 997x1426px
>>157045938
Is there a even character that’s close to being as perfect as Cell? Let alone be him. And I'm not talking about Perfect Cell. I'm not talking about Super Perfect either. Hell, I'm not even talking about SSGSS Golden Cell. I’m also not talking about SSGSS Golden Cell who fused with 9001 SSGSS Golden Cell Jrs & obtained Beerus & Whis' DNA. I'm definitely NOT Talking about SSGSS Golden Cell who fused with 9001 SSGSS Golden Cell Jrs & obtained Beerus, Whis, Champa & Vados' DNA after absorbing enough Spiral Power & Getter Rays to use SSGSS Golden Tengen Toppa Getter Emperor. I'm talking about SSGSS Golden Cell who fused with an infinite number of SSGSS Golden Cell Jrs, wished himself immortal with the Super Dragon Balls & obtained Beerus, Whis, Champa, Vados, Zeno, Madara Uchiha & Ultimate Kars' DNA to obtain Requiem versions of every Stand (including but not limited to Gold Experience Requiem, Made in Heaven Requiem, The World Over Heaven Requiem & D4C Requiem) after absorbing enough Spiral Power & Getter Rays to use SSGSS Golden Tengen Toppa Getter Emperor as he pilots Elder Demonbane with Cosmic Armor, Power Cosmic, and Omega effect, the Anti-Life Equation also flowing through his veins, while he does 101 Push-ups, 101 Sit-ups, 101 Squats, 11 km run per day for over 4 months inside the sun after ingesting Kryptonian DNA (to somehow obtain infinite power from a finite source) after consuming Popeye's Spinach while riding the writer's cock to battle.
>>
>>157046012
He is the perfect life form, and still has potential.
>>
fuck cell and fuck freiza, nobody likes those whiny faggots.
>>
>>157048960
This. Fuck those two. Fuck them in missionary position. Fuck them under covers. Fuck them while the lights are off. And hold their hands while doing all that.
>>
>>157045938
Hed be too powerful. All the gods would have to Hakai him at once and that still probably wouldnt kill him
>>
File: 11.jpg (237KB, 1024x1256px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
237KB, 1024x1256px
>>157045938

Well super perfect cell just about = SSJ2

As we see with Vegeta, SSJ2 can go a long way, as Vegeta and Trunks both were able to push it to the point of harming gods.

So Cell goes SSJ2, then trains for 4 months, now he is golden frieza strong, with the added gap between Frieza on namek and perfect cell

On top of that he can make 5 Cell Jrs. and perform the ritual to ascend to super saiyan god, stacking to be strong than Beerus (Golden > SSJB and SSBJ = 60% Beerus' true power. Double that that with Golden and Blue and Cell would be outputing at a minimum 120% Beerus full power)

But it doesn't stop there. Cell can still get stronger. He has only ever used 1 Zenkai, so unlike Vegeta and Goku, he can exploit the shit out of that to jump up his power like Black did for massive gains.

But it doesn't stop there, He could use the fake moon technique to become the might Oozaru (x10 to your maximum power) while gold and SSJB to be gigantically powerful.

I'd say around or even past Angel power levels. and with his royal saiyan heritage he can control his oozaru form and not lose any speed with it.

So just with that alone, in 1 year Cell could be Whis level or higher.

And thats not even getting into him using the Kaio Ken, absorbing Warrior Namekian for massive boosts, or absorbing more biomass to power him higher.
>>
>>157045938
That looks gross.
>>
>>157053976
This may be turbo autism at it's fullest but it's also why Cell would either be broken if brought back, or incompetent because they'd never do it right if they brought him back.
>>
>>157045938
he looks like an old banana
>>
>>157053976
>He has only ever used 1 Zenkai
pretty sure he zenkai'd when Tien pushed him six feet under and when Vegeta beat the absolute shit out of him
>>
>>157045938
But he died, OP.
>>
>>157053976
Why do you want cell that early? and in a tournament for scrubs. i think is more logical and better to show up the hidden potential of Cell and Buu later in the inevitable fights against the higher universes, the angels and the gods of destructions
>>
>>157053976
Cell would never do that because he considers himself perfect.
>>
>>157057520
he got his ass killed. no harder proof that you have yet to attain perfection than that
>>
>>157045938
A Cell upgrade would have to have a design that removes the dots: it's the only way he'll make an animated appearance again.

Drawings, get on it
>>
File: 1494293211529.png (289KB, 700x800px) Image search: [Google]
1494293211529.png
289KB, 700x800px
>>157045938
>>
Leave that nigga be, focus on the rest of the cast instead.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.