[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tsuki ga Kirei

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1494114363416.gif (1015KB, 1096x612px) Image search: [Google]
1494114363416.gif
1015KB, 1096x612px
Are you ready to see Chinatsu hug and/or kiss Kotarou tomorrow?
>>
Yes.
>>
>>157043915
Just caught up with it a few days ago, can't wait for more awkward staring.
>>
>>157043915
Most interesting new series
>>
Here's the ep 6 preview

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5lpq16
>>
>>157043915
My personal AOTS and my surprise of the season. I usually love romance but went into this season expecting the worst. Thought I was right until I stumbled upon this gem. It's the perfect rendition of middle school awkwardness. Heavy enough to make it real, light enough to keep it cute.
>>
Does this show have much presence in /a/?

I've been enjoying it so far, although I do have to admit it borders on meaningless and boring.
>>
>>157051945
because it focuses on his relationship with Akane.
>>
>>157051945
/a/ seems to have a positive opinion of it so far, there's always one or two threads on the airing day

The major concern about the show is whether or not it will get bogged down with excessive drama and love triangles, or something like a time skip and a long distance relationship. Sometimes simple is better.
>>
>>157052638
Reminder that Kokoro foreshadows what's going to happen.
>Sensei gets cheated out his fortune by his uncle
Conjecture: Something important was taken from Akane in her past (Is the sister the uncle?)
>Begins living with a Widow and daughter
Begins hanging with the popular girls club
>Falls in love with the daughter
Falls in love with Curly
>His childhood friend ‘K’ is in trouble so he helps him out
Chinatsu needs help with her grades
>K falls involve with the daughter too
Chinatsu falls for Curly too
>K CONFESSES THIS LOVE TO SENSEI
CHINATSU CONFESSES THIS LOVE TO AKANE
>Shocked and jealous, Sensei proposes marriage
Shocked and jealous, Akane fucks Curly
>K commits suicide
Heartbroken tomboy. Smile status: not protected.
>Sensei realizes his dark impulses are like his uncle’s and commits suicide
Akane realizes she did that out of jealousy and spite. Commits sudoku (moves)
>Narrator tells the story
They all graduate and split, This story becomes Curly's Novel/This show.
Akane's dark kokoro will do bad things to our beloved Tomboy.
>>
File: chinatsu_13.jpg (69KB, 370x436px) Image search: [Google]
chinatsu_13.jpg
69KB, 370x436px
Chinatsu is the only girl for boxer-kun!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.