[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: sypoeebfdvox.jpg (398KB, 1900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
sypoeebfdvox.jpg
398KB, 1900x1200px
What went wrong?
>>
>>157033409
>Continuing from where the manga left off for a cashgrab instead of just letting it die
>by the end of Z goku was pretty much the strongest non fusion character in the entire universe so they had to make up a load of dumb shit to make the enemies even stronger
that's pretty much it
>>
You mean what went right? Take off your nostalgia glasses, i agree that some moments of the Dragon Ball Z animations are indeed better, but the lore, character progression and worldbuilding of Dragon Ball Super is way superior.

If you say otherwise you are plain hating the product.
>>
>>
>>157033409
Too many Paco's, dubfags, muh power level autists, and Toyocucks vs Toeipedros shitting up every thread.
The show is picking up steam after slogging through nonstop shit for nearly 2 years, if you're not enjoying Super now then I don't know what to tell you.
>>
>>157033409
Master Roshi is stronger than Tien who could hold cell back years ago.

Power levels are completely fucked in super.
>>
>>157033561

The series doesn't continue where the manga left off, its filling in the 10 year timeskip between buu saga and the final few Dragon Ball chapters
>>
>>157033797

Tribeam uses life force, Tien was no where close to be strong enough to hold Cell back with his regular power.

Tien fags got btfo
>>
File: cutie.png (178KB, 212x410px) Image search: [Google]
cutie.png
178KB, 212x410px
>>157033797
"Power levels" were always cancerous video game tier bullshit. Having characters able to overcome their adversaries through technique and strategy is much better than "LOL I'M 1000000000 POINTS STRONGER THAN YOU THAT MEANS MY PUNCHES HURT A LITTLE MORE"
>>
>>157033797
Why didn't master roshi just stop raditz, the saiyans, the androids, and cell by himself?
>>
>>157034011
Strength was clearly a driving force of original Dragonball with an entire arc dedicated to training and Master Roshi having to show Goku and Krillen that they still had to grow and train more. Krillen was introduced looking to train harder than his old school and did this for 10 months for a pretty good result

Now if you train Just a bit for 4 months off screen you're pos everything else off screen
>>
>>157034024
Master Roshi beats himself over not being strong enough to fight the Saiyans when that Arc was over. In the case of Cell and the Androids, it's mostly because he didn't know where they were or anything about them. Thankfully Movie 2 did give him some fight scenes.
>>
Zeno , shitty zeno fucked up everything.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.